Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Is this the treatment for Aastha ?

26nightingale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Is this the treatment for patients of memory loss?😲
never seen or heard
😲

The way Shlok is behaving with Aastha is very annoying,irritating😑 history repeated😑

Scoulding, shouting,yelling, ill treatment,insulting ..Is it part of the treatment ? Very pathetic and disgusting

Who diagnosed? who prescribed this way of treatment? 😲

Dr. Surabhi? Is she has any other intentions?😑

@ CVs, I guess you don't like Aastha character no more
 and your interest is on something elseπŸ˜‰

Don't like 😊 leave it ..don't bash
Edited by 26nightingale - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Really Anu who give this method of treatment oh I forget our brainless CV's illogical idea they think l this MCP behavior will regain Astha's memory rather than pure love n care πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†. I don't get why all time make Astha jealous or angry to make her feel her love for Shlok cause to me if any men truly love his partner he will make other girl jealous but not his girl CV n their twisted way of thinking .
26nightingale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jhumjhum

Really Anu who give this method of treatment oh I forget our brainless CV's illogical idea they think l this MCP behavior will regain Astha's memory rather than pure love n care πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†. I don't get why all time make Astha jealous or angry to make her feel her love for Shlok cause to me if any men truly love his partner he will make other girl jealous but not his girl CV n their twisted way of thinking .

really very irritating and annoying..@ annoying dialogues...cvs have very bad taste

@ Shlok doesn't want Aastha to come in his way what a dialogueπŸ‘
Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anu,  I   am  astonished to see your pos!!!! - we are thilikng alike !!!!!
   As a medical professional, I was   also thinking  about  the -  CVS' new innovation  of therapy  for   amnestic  rather mentally  and physically vulnerable person !!!!

It seems  to me  that   someone powerful has become a part of  this  new reformed Creative Visionary Team and Script  reviewing  !!!!! - Appearance of  unwanted irritating character with horrible acting skill !!!!  In fact that character should be  terminated a long time ago !!!! _ none  of the viewers has ever appreciated her performance !!!!!! - it is suprising  for me-  why  is HP  spending money on this character and creating irritation to the viewers  !!!!!! _ I am sorry for  expressing myself so harshly !!!!
Edited by Sathia007 - 8 years ago
Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sathia007

As a medical professional, I was   also thinking  about  the -  CVS' new innovation  of therapy  for   amnestic  rather mentally  and physically vulnerable person !!!!

It seems  to me  that   someone powerful has become a part of  this  new reformed Creative Visionary Team and Script  reviewing  !!!!! - Appearance of  unwanted irritating character with horrible acting skill !!!!  In fact that character should be  terminated a long time ago !!!! _ none  of the viewers has ever appreciated her performance !!!!!! - it is suprising  for me-  why  is HP  spending money on this character and creating irritation to the viewers  !!!!!! _ I am sorry for  expressing myself so harshly !!!!

Ohh yeh it seems like tht sm1 influential hs bribed CVs to hv mercy on "that" character n give her best of wordrobe, make up n screenspace..wen "that" sm1 hs zero telent..

N wat an innovative idea..rather than making her remember all d moments of love..Shlok s making her remember d moments of hate...now is he goin to recreate tht horrible SR too?? Which broke her dwn cmpletely..

I guess i really hv to send garlands to CVs for ths awesome idea..😑
Edited by Prads - 8 years ago
SahriShrAvi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sathia007

Totally understandable πŸ‘ 
SahriShrAvi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Prads

Ohh yeh it seems like tht sm1 influential hs bribed CVs to hv mercy on "that" character n give her best of wordrobe, make up n screenspace..wen "that" sm1 hs zero telent..

N wat an innovative idea..rather than making her remember all d moments of love..Shlok s making her remember d moments of hate...now is he goin to recreate tht horrible SR too?? Which broke her dwn cmpletely..

I guess i really hv to send garlands to CVs for ths awesome idea..😑

yeah agree Prad ... it seems like every thing is planed to destroy "one's beautiful character" and "Aashlok magic"...and off course to make some1 SUCCESSFUL 
Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SahriShrAvi

yeah agree Prad ... it seems like every thing is planed to destroy "one's beautiful character" and "Aashlok magic"...and off course to make some1 SUCCESSFUL 

U require " talent" to b successful in long run..n such games n favouritsm dsnt help u always wen u hv zero talent...smwhere dwn d line u get exposed..

Y m angry s coz m sensing tht these r deliberate attempt to destroy the popularity of Astha n destroy Ashlok magic..
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, the present Cvs do not like Aastha character. They try to dump her  to make fame other characters.