Is this the treatment for Aastha ?

26nightingale IF-Rockerz
26nightingale
26nightingale

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Is this the treatment for patients of memory loss?Shocked
never seen or heard
Shocked

The way Shlok is behaving with Aastha is very annoying,irritatingAngry history repeatedAngry

Scoulding, shouting,yelling, ill treatment,insulting ..Is it part of the treatment ? Very pathetic and disgustingOuch

Who diagnosed? who prescribed this way of treatment? Shocked

Dr. Surabhi? Is she has any other intentions?Angry

@ CVs, I guess you don't like Aastha character no moreOuch
 and your interest is on something elseWink

Don't like Smile leave it ..don't bash

Edited by 26nightingale - 02 May 2015 at 11:58am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sara222krithi1990jhumjhumSathia007sindukrishnaPradsSahriShrAvi

jhumjhum IF-Dazzler
jhumjhum
jhumjhum

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Really Anu who give this method of treatment oh I forget our brainless CV's illogical idea they think l this MCP behavior will regain Astha's memory rather than pure love n care Wink LOL. I don't get why all time make Astha jealous or angry to make her feel her love for Shlok cause to me if any men truly love his partner he will make other girl jealous but not his girl CV n their twisted way of thinking Ouch.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sara222sindukrishna26nightingaleSahriShrAvi

26nightingale IF-Rockerz
26nightingale
26nightingale

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhumjhum

Really Anu who give this method of treatment oh I forget our brainless CV's illogical idea they think l this MCP behavior will regain Astha's memory rather than pure love n care Wink LOL. I don't get why all time make Astha jealous or angry to make her feel her love for Shlok cause to me if any men truly love his partner he will make other girl jealous but not his girl CV n their twisted way of thinking Ouch.

really very irritating and [email protected] annoying dialogues...cvs have very bad tasteOuch

@ Shlok doesn't want Aastha to come in his way Ouch what a dialogueClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sara222sindukrishnajhumjhumSathia007SahriShrAviPrads

Sathia007 IF-Dazzler
Sathia007
Sathia007

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Anu,  I   am  astonished to see your pos!!!! - we are thilikng alike !!!!!
   As a medical professional, I was   also thinking  about  the -  CVS' new innovation  of therapy  for   amnestic  rather mentally  and physically vulnerable person !!!!

It seems  to me  that   someone powerful has become a part of  this  new reformed Creative Visionary Team and Script  reviewing  !!!!! - Appearance of  unwanted irritating character with horrible acting skill !!!!  In fact that character should be  terminated a long time ago !!!! _ none  of the viewers has ever appreciated her performance !!!!!! - it is suprising  for me-  why  is HP  spending money on this character and creating irritation to the viewers  !!!!!! _ I am sorry for  expressing myself so harshly !!!!

Edited by Sathia007 - 02 May 2015 at 12:22pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sr2014sindukrishnamainkyanaamdoonjhumjhumPradsSahriShrAvi

Prads IF-Sizzlerz
Prads
Prads

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sathia007

As a medical professional, I was   also thinking  about  the -  CVS' new innovation  of therapy  for   amnestic  rather mentally  and physically vulnerable person !!!!

It seems  to me  that   someone powerful has become a part of  this  new reformed Creative Visionary Team and Script  reviewing  !!!!! - Appearance of  unwanted irritating character with horrible acting skill !!!!  In fact that character should be  terminated a long time ago !!!! _ none  of the viewers has ever appreciated her performance !!!!!! - it is suprising  for me-  why  is HP  spending money on this character and creating irritation to the viewers  !!!!!! _ I am sorry for  expressing myself so harshly !!!!

Ohh yeh it seems like tht sm1 influential hs bribed CVs to hv mercy on "that" character n give her best of wordrobe, make up n screenspace..wen "that" sm1 hs zero telent..

N wat an innovative idea..rather than making her remember all d moments of love..Shlok s making her remember d moments of hate...now is he goin to recreate tht horrible SR too?? Which broke her dwn cmpletely..

I guess i really hv to send garlands to CVs for ths awesome idea..Angry

Edited by Prads - 02 May 2015 at 12:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sr2014mainkyanaamdoonSathia007SahriShrAvi

SahriShrAvi IF-Sizzlerz
SahriShrAvi
SahriShrAvi

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Totally understandable Clap 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sathia007

SahriShrAvi IF-Sizzlerz
SahriShrAvi
SahriShrAvi

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prads

Ohh yeh it seems like tht sm1 influential hs bribed CVs to hv mercy on "that" character n give her best of wordrobe, make up n screenspace..wen "that" sm1 hs zero telent..

N wat an innovative idea..rather than making her remember all d moments of love..Shlok s making her remember d moments of hate...now is he goin to recreate tht horrible SR too?? Which broke her dwn cmpletely..

yeah agree Prad ... it seems like every thing is planed to destroy "one's beautiful character" and "Aashlok magic"...and off course to make some1 SUCCESSFUL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sathia007Prads

Prads IF-Sizzlerz
Prads
Prads

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahriShrAvi

Originally posted by Prads

yeah agree Prad ... it seems like every thing is planed to destroy "one's beautiful character" and "Aashlok magic"...and off course to make some1 SUCCESSFUL 

U require " talent" to b successful in long run..n such games n favouritsm dsnt help u always wen u hv zero talent...smwhere dwn d line u get exposed..

Y m angry s coz m sensing tht these r deliberate attempt to destroy the popularity of Astha n destroy Ashlok magic..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sathia007

Go to top