Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Bad Taste in Mouth (Page 3)

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suni

Did not enjoy today's episode at all. This better not be leading to Sam becoming negative. I'm going to give this a bit more time, but if I ever feel that this story is going down the path of Radhika being the mahan one (like today) and the story revolving around her, I am done. For me she is the weakest link among the 4. Not interested in seeing Arjun falling for her and Sam's heart be broken. I am more interested in Sam's story and her relationships, be it with her parents, Arjun or Neil. 
My goodness, they have made Radhiks's dad so irritating and rude. Looks like the daughter had got a bit of his rudeness genes btw.

they couldnot even justify radhika being mahan. she litrly looked like got the job out of sympthy and she being rude was not at all convincing. 
for me her story is no more convincing. writers couldnot match up the story. they gave diff level to sam and radhz's story is no where near to her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuMP

There is a difference between ambition and callousness, just as there was a difference between carelessness and intentional cruelty
Rads so far - took a drunken girl's careless offer as a job offer. Being from Rishikesh does not cut it as an excuse. It's not MarsLOL

Found out about Dadaji's manipulations. Still proceeded to keep mum when Sam was being unfairly maligned, presumably to escape blame.

Did not put a stop to it, when Sam had to apologize. RADS had way more to apologize for

Sam so far - was drunk in company and said something she shouldn't have. 

Did not get back to Rads

As far as negative vibes go, I am getting more of those from Rads. I had hoped to see a show where one or other female leads does not have to be a vamp. I am still holding on to that hope as the PH has a history of making decent shows

agree Thumbs Up

muktha_cute

Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhamyTed

Even I m disappointed Disapprove
With both the girl's actually ...
First disappointment ,Radhika didn't hv enuf guts to tell dt it ws Dadaji's mistake...y couldn't she open up her mouth wn her dad ws constantly blaming Sam?
nd next , If u remember Sam told in yesterday's episode while goin for the presentation " Tum yahi ruko , mai kaam khatm karke tmse milti hoon".
But she didn't come to her ...as she ws too engrossed in her happinessStern Smile 

Both the sides seem to be selfish Stern Smile

I thot enmity wud start after Aham comes to Birdsong...but CV's hv already laid the foundation Unhappy

@ red: But rads had already left right? She was standing near the marine drive n crying nah... Embarrassed Anyways i want them to be friends soon n so wish they somehow bury this hatchet and move on... Maybe they bth can gang up against one of bonnie's tricks n bcm close friends! Adversity brings ppl closer so hopefully somehow they end up on the same side of a problem n bcm friends!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteRi21Princyz_Belle

gil-99 Goldie
gil-99
gil-99

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
[email protected] a point to be cleared if there is a misunderstanding btw two friends only they both can sort it out and neil already fallen for sam and also we don't know about arjun and radhika screen space and why are you posting continuously the same point in different threads and u honestly think that if the pairing of what u think is not happening everyone is going to be hurt...it us a serial and dont expect a lot and try enjoy the performances of individual actors in their roles and amaira being a negative character or with some grey shades then also it takes a lot of guts for that actor to perform it in onscreen (kajol in gupt)was liked by everyone so take a chill pill friend...

lovv

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gil-99

[email protected] a point to be cleared if there is a misunderstanding btw two friends only they both can sort it out and neil already fallen for sam and also we don't know about arjun and radhika screen space and why are you posting continuously the same point in different threads and u honestly think that if the pairing of what u think is not happening everyone is going to be hurt...it us a serial and dont expect a lot and try enjoy the performances of individual actors in their roles and amaira being a negative character or with some grey shades then also it takes a lot of guts for that actor to perform it in onscreen (kajol in gupt)was liked by everyone so take a chill pill friend...

there is a MU. radhika should have said sorry as sam did.
did neil confess that he loves sam?? neil and sam are best friends. atleast i cant see any love angle now btw them..
and i think m an individual so i have the right to say what i feel like. moreover sam's character has much more depth. if u have prbs with my posts. please dont reply to me posts then.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ndp102Rihan05

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:08am | IP Logged
I really disliked Radz in d Epi...she shudve told her father.
Accepting d job was a very wrong thing in my eyes after wht happened...she only saw her dreams but not self respect.

Sam was also in fault bcz of her sarcastic talk with her in phn...n specially dadaji...I earlier told tht his action can bring problems for all..n thtz wht happening...!!

They cud handle d situation more wisely I think.

Ri21

kavmuks IF-Dazzler
kavmuks
kavmuks

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Me too .. absolutely agree.. 
This much drama was not needed. Just before sat epode it was all going so well. 

Why did they do this. 

Fault is completely Radhika end.. I mean her family.  Who come like that for job. Or are the makers trying  to project that small town people are so simper, or fool or naive? They are totally wrong. 

Edited by kavmuks - 03 May 2015 at 6:34am

Ri21

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Bad taste indeed! I was very disconcerted and disappointed with Radhika's attitude in yesterday's episode. I was looking forward to this confrontation for several episodes expecting an equilibrium of sorts and finally being engaged with Radhika's storyline but instead the episode got me irritated with her. I get that Radhika was excited and happy to have received an opportunity towards her ambition but the way Dilip and Radhika kept harping on her dreams being broken/whatever amused me mostly because Radhika's dreams are all but a week long idyllic cloud that she herself hasn't really explored but allowed others to push her into ie. dadaji. Radhika did not experience even half the struggle or hardships people face before getting a job. No interviews or applications but one line is a summary of her talent and basis of her getting the job is just unbelievable. I guess I was just so annoyed with Radhika because I expected her to take a different stance than what was shown in the episode - I expected her to apologize for the drama they created in the office (which they did create all on their own) and for Dilips insults and accusations at Piyali and Samaira which were false. I wanted her to decline the job offer and start from scratch and struggle - if her dreams mean that much to her - that story would have gotten me invested in her track but Oh well...

Samaira was at fault too but on her end at least she had apologized before all the drama and was sincere about it. I really, really hope they don't transform Samaira into a negative character to justify or showcase Radhika as the epitome of goodness who has to triumph all created hardships...

*rant over* sorry if I've hurt any Radhika fans feelings but I just did not like her in the last episode.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lovv..sahana..Lifez_BeautifulRi21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index