Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: gil-99

Dear@ri21 a point to be cleared if there is a misunderstanding btw two friends only they both can sort it out and neil already fallen for sam and also we don't know about arjun and radhika screen space and why are you posting continuously the same point in different threads and u honestly think that if the pairing of what u think is not happening everyone is going to be hurt...it us a serial and dont expect a lot and try enjoy the performances of individual actors in their roles and amaira being a negative character or with some grey shades then also it takes a lot of guts for that actor to perform it in onscreen (kajol in gupt)was liked by everyone so take a chill pill friend...

there is a MU. radhika should have said sorry as sam did.
did neil confess that he loves sam?? neil and sam are best friends. atleast i cant see any love angle now btw them..
and i think m an individual so i have the right to say what i feel like. moreover sam's character has much more depth. if u have prbs with my posts. please dont reply to me posts then.
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really disliked Radz in d Epi...she shudve told her father.
Accepting d job was a very wrong thing in my eyes after wht happened...she only saw her dreams but not self respect.

Sam was also in fault bcz of her sarcastic talk with her in phn...n specially dadaji...I earlier told tht his action can bring problems for all..n thtz wht happening...!!

They cud handle d situation more wisely I think.
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Me too .. absolutely agree.. 
This much drama was not needed. Just before sat epode it was all going so well. 

Why did they do this. 

Fault is completely Radhika end.. I mean her family.  Who come like that for job. Or are the makers trying  to project that small town people are so simper, or fool or naive? They are totally wrong. 

Edited by kavmuks - 8 years ago
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bad taste indeed! I was very disconcerted and disappointed with Radhika's attitude in yesterday's episode. I was looking forward to this confrontation for several episodes expecting an equilibrium of sorts and finally being engaged with Radhika's storyline but instead the episode got me irritated with her. I get that Radhika was excited and happy to have received an opportunity towards her ambition but the way Dilip and Radhika kept harping on her dreams being broken/whatever amused me mostly because Radhika's dreams are all but a week long idyllic cloud that she herself hasn't really explored but allowed others to push her into ie. dadaji. Radhika did not experience even half the struggle or hardships people face before getting a job. No interviews or applications but one line is a summary of her talent and basis of her getting the job is just unbelievable. I guess I was just so annoyed with Radhika because I expected her to take a different stance than what was shown in the episode - I expected her to apologize for the drama they created in the office (which they did create all on their own) and for Dilips insults and accusations at Piyali and Samaira which were false. I wanted her to decline the job offer and start from scratch and struggle - if her dreams mean that much to her - that story would have gotten me invested in her track but Oh well...

Samaira was at fault too but on her end at least she had apologized before all the drama and was sincere about it. I really, really hope they don't transform Samaira into a negative character to justify or showcase Radhika as the epitome of goodness who has to triumph all created hardships...

*rant over* sorry if I've hurt any Radhika fans feelings but I just did not like her in the last episode.
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni595

Bad taste indeed! I was very disconcerted and disappointed with Radhika's attitude in yesterday's episode. I was looking forward to this confrontation for several episodes expecting an equilibrium of sorts and finally being engaged with Radhika's storyline but instead the episode got me irritated with her. I get that Radhika was excited and happy to have received an opportunity towards her ambition but the way Dilip and Radhika kept harping on her dreams being broken/whatever amused me mostly because Radhika's dreams are all but a week long idyllic cloud that she herself hasn't really explored but allowed others to push her into ie. dadaji. Radhika did not experience even half the struggle or hardships people face before getting a job. No interviews or applications but one line is a summary of her talent and basis of her getting the job is just unbelievable. I guess I was just so annoyed with Radhika because I expected her to take a different stance than what was shown in the episode - I expected her to apologize for the drama they created in the office (which they did create all on their own) and for Dilips insults and accusations at Piyali and Samaira which were false. I wanted her to decline the job offer and start from scratch and struggle - if her dreams mean that much to her - that story would have gotten me invested in her track but Oh well...

Samaira was at fault too but on her end at least she had apologized before all the drama and was sincere about it. I really, really hope they don't transform Samaira into a negative character to justify or showcase Radhika as the epitome of goodness who has to triumph all created hardships...

*rant over* sorry if I've hurt any Radhika fans feelings but I just did not like her in the last episode.

@bold my point.. for me radhika's story no more interests me if ph decides to justify a little now damage contrl sort but dont knw how??
and i dont think sam ll become negative as she is one of the protagonist and kash wont accpt negative roles. she came back after a long time
maybe for the time being she ll be bossy but soon ll be ok. neil might be the catalyst in bringing SaRa together
soni595 thumbnail
@Ri21: Yeah I wonder how they're going to justify/damage control now especially cause the precap showed Radhika super excited about her job at Bird Song. It's disappointing because I thought I would be finally invested in Radhika's storyline but they've further pushed me away from liking it.

I hope you're right about Sam not turning negative. I've just seen too many shows where that's happened that's probably why I'm not expecting a positive outcome lol Neil might be a catalyst to bring SaRa together - I hope so! I want to see their friendship develop!
Ri21 thumbnail

@Ri21: Yeah I wonder how they're going to justify/damage control now especially cause the precap showed Radhika super excited about her job at Bird Song. It's disappointing because I thought I would be finally invested in Radhika's storyline but they've further pushed me away from liking it.

I hope you're right about Sam not turning negative. I've just seen too many shows where that's happened that's probably why I'm not expecting a positive outcome lol Neil might be a catalyst to bring SaRa together - I hope so! I want to see their friendship develop!

yea i waited to see radhika's story but after yesterday's epi and precap i just have no hopes frm her side. if neil and radhz is shown in a sensible way i still can think. as i see alot of potential there

and regarding sam i dont want to be over confident but have faith in this PH and kash's decision.. for the time being sam ll be little negative but she ll soon be ok and ll soon see SaRa bond as the show is about that only..
i think both neil and arjun ll be catalyst. right now arjun is not involved in BS
neil might try to calm both of them as he said he ll be balancing the 2 girls and arjun knws everythng about sam so he might again with his philosphical touch ll influence sam.
soni595 thumbnail
@Ri21: well seeing your confidence I'm gonna invest some hope in the show and the makers that they won't go the typical route. I'd love to see Neil be the balancing factor between the two girls and try to eradicate their misunderstandings. Arjun too though he has his own motives do I guess if it suits his aim he might affect Sam.
Ri21 thumbnail

@Ri21: well seeing your confidence I'm gonna invest some hope in the show and the makers that they won't go the typical route. I'd love to see Neil be the balancing factor between the two girls and try to eradicate their misunderstandings. Arjun too though he has his own motives do I guess if it suits his aim he might affect Sam.

search swastike productions 😃
n arjun has started affecting sam.. the way she was smiling and blushing. want to see her reaction when arjun ll text back hope he does m expectng that scene
soni595 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ri21

search swastike productions😃
n arjun has started affecting sam.. the way she was smiling and blushing. want to see her reaction when arjun ll text back hope he does m expectng that scene

Yeah Sam is definitely starting to feel something for Arjun as like you said she was smiling whilst flashing back to the moments she spent with Arjun. I want to see his reaction as well as hers when he texts back/solo scene of him to see what he is feeling when he isn't with her. It would be nice to see a solo scene of him in his own space.