Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kruthi24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Ri21

ya i agree but we have to wait long  fr it, and now bonnie might try to distance them more

True that...indian soaps = dragging๐Ÿฅฑ
But for now I just want to see the interactions between the four 
Neil radhika n sam arjun๐Ÿ˜ณ
n sam radhika too

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
m expecting now 
SaRa fights,
SamArj scenes
Neil supprtng radhika
arjun radhika becoming friends
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Radhika is talented but she is undiscovered right now! I would not say Radhika was clingy but she was pushy! She wanted something and instead of just sitting on the sidelines and waiting for it to happen she took advantage of Sam's business card. I think in life if u want something u need to push for it and I don't blame Radhika here. The girl is ambitious and that is not necessarily a bad thing.

But what was terrible was Piyali's and Dilip's immature behaviour! Like please! What was that writers? I think before hiring her they could have let her pass thru a series of interviews/tests like most applicants do. That would have been more realistic after which Piyali could have offered her the job under Sam.

And now Sam making life difficult for Radhika is a totally uncalled for track. They just need to kiss and make up ๐Ÿ˜† None of Sam's friends will support Rads and I surely don't want to see Arjun coming in and being Rad 'a saviour and some silly love triangle there lol. That will be horrible!

Suni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Did not enjoy today's episode at all. This better not be leading to Sam becoming negative. I'm going to give this a bit more time, but if I ever feel that this story is going down the path of Radhika being the mahan one (like today) and the story revolving around her, I am done. For me she is the weakest link among the 4. Not interested in seeing Arjun falling for her and Sam's heart be broken. I am more interested in Sam's story and her relationships, be it with her parents, Arjun or Neil. 
My goodness, they have made Radhiks's dad so irritating and rude. Looks like the daughter had got a bit of his rudeness genes btw.
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
There is a difference between ambition and callousness, just as there was a difference between carelessness and intentional cruelty
Rads so far - took a drunken girl's careless offer as a job offer. Being from Rishikesh does not cut it as an excuse. It's not Mars๐Ÿ˜†. 

Found out about Dadaji's manipulations. Still proceeded to keep mum when Sam was being unfairly maligned, presumably to escape blame.

Did not put a stop to it, when Sam had to apologize. RADS had way more to apologize for

Sam so far - was drunk in company and said something she shouldn't have. 

Did not get back to Rads

As far as negative vibes go, I am getting more of those from Rads. I had hoped to see a show where one or other female leads does not have to be a vamp. I am still holding on to that hope as the PH has a history of making decent shows
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heavens_Kiss

Radhika is talented but she is undiscovered right now! I would not say Radhika was clingy but she was pushy! She wanted something and instead of just sitting on the sidelines and waiting for it to happen she took advantage of Sam's business card. I think in life if u want something u need to push for it and I don't blame Radhika here. The girl is ambitious and that is not necessarily a bad thing.

But what was terrible was Piyali's and Dilip's immature behaviour! Like please! What was that writers? I think before hiring her they could have let her pass thru a series of interviews/tests like most applicants do. That would have been more realistic after which Piyali could have offered her the job under Sam.

And now Sam making life difficult for Radhika is a totally uncalled for track. They just need to kiss and make up ๐Ÿ˜† None of Sam's friends will support Rads and I surely don't want to see Arjun coming in and being Rad 'a saviour and some silly love triangle there lol. That will be horrible!

agree. i dont mind if arjun becomes radhz friend but no love triangle. i want arjun to make sam understand 
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suni

Did not enjoy today's episode at all. This better not be leading to Sam becoming negative. I'm going to give this a bit more time, but if I ever feel that this story is going down the path of Radhika being the mahan one (like today) and the story revolving around her, I am done. For me she is the weakest link among the 4. Not interested in seeing Arjun falling for her and Sam's heart be broken. I am more interested in Sam's story and her relationships, be it with her parents, Arjun or Neil. 

My goodness, they have made Radhiks's dad so irritating and rude. Looks like the daughter had got a bit of his rudeness genes btw.

they couldnot even justify radhika being mahan. she litrly looked like got the job out of sympthy and she being rude was not at all convincing. 
for me her story is no more convincing. writers couldnot match up the story. they gave diff level to sam and radhz's story is no where near to her
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnuMP

There is a difference between ambition and callousness, just as there was a difference between carelessness and intentional cruelty

Rads so far - took a drunken girl's careless offer as a job offer. Being from Rishikesh does not cut it as an excuse. It's not Mars๐Ÿ˜†. 

Found out about Dadaji's manipulations. Still proceeded to keep mum when Sam was being unfairly maligned, presumably to escape blame.

Did not put a stop to it, when Sam had to apologize. RADS had way more to apologize for

Sam so far - was drunk in company and said something she shouldn't have. 

Did not get back to Rads

As far as negative vibes go, I am getting more of those from Rads. I had hoped to see a show where one or other female leads does not have to be a vamp. I am still holding on to that hope as the PH has a history of making decent shows

agree ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AhamyTed

Even I m disappointed ๐Ÿ˜’

With both the girl's actually ...
First disappointment ,Radhika didn't hv enuf guts to tell dt it ws Dadaji's mistake...y couldn't she open up her mouth wn her dad ws constantly blaming Sam?
nd next , If u remember Sam told in yesterday's episode while goin for the presentation " Tum yahi ruko , mai kaam khatm karke tmse milti hoon".
But she didn't come to her ...as she ws too engrossed in her happiness๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Both the sides seem to be selfish ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I thot enmity wud start after Aham comes to Birdsong...but CV's hv already laid the foundation ๐Ÿ˜”

@ red: But rads had already left right? She was standing near the marine drive n crying nah... ๐Ÿ˜ณ Anyways i want them to be friends soon n so wish they somehow bury this hatchet and move on... Maybe they bth can gang up against one of bonnie's tricks n bcm close friends! Adversity brings ppl closer so hopefully somehow they end up on the same side of a problem n bcm friends!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
gil-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dear@ri21 a point to be cleared if there is a misunderstanding btw two friends only they both can sort it out and neil already fallen for sam and also we don't know about arjun and radhika screen space and why are you posting continuously the same point in different threads and u honestly think that if the pairing of what u think is not happening everyone is going to be hurt...it us a serial and dont expect a lot and try enjoy the performances of individual actors in their roles and amaira being a negative character or with some grey shades then also it takes a lot of guts for that actor to perform it in onscreen (kajol in gupt)was liked by everyone so take a chill pill friend...