Niharika17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Somehow the episode and the sequence of events shown today were not convincing at all...

Radhika's Dad was constantly blasting Samaira but after the truth came out there was no emotion of guilt / remorse.. No one uttered sorry at all

Radhika stood up for her Dad but she did not even think that Samaira was also taking stand for her Mom (though that lady is sadist)..  her father was constantly questioning her upbringing which no person can bear to hear..

somehow the way Radhika landed up for the job is not giving a great picture of a girl with self respect who could get a job based on talent and not by constant clinging through calls/messages..

it is actually more of a slap to all the talented people in ad agencies who land up their after great amount of hardwork

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok i thought i was the only one who felt like this
for me today radhika was a total disappointment to me. and the way now its turning out. ๐Ÿ˜•
i guess i had too much expectations frm them
Niharika17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ri21

ok i thought i was the only one who felt like this

for me today radhika was a total disappointment to me. and the way now its turning out. ๐Ÿ˜•
i guess i had too much expectations frm them

Completely second you...
Not sure why makers want to go towards the negativity right in the beginning...
Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Niharika17

Completely second you...
Not sure why makers want to go towards the negativity right in the beginning...

exactly till today i was happy with how the story was progressing. but now totally disappointed
AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Even I m disappointed ๐Ÿ˜’
With both the girl's actually ...
First disappointment ,Radhika didn't hv enuf guts to tell dt it ws Dadaji's mistake...y couldn't she open up her mouth wn her dad ws constantly blaming Sam?
nd next , If u remember Sam told in yesterday's episode while goin for the presentation " Tum yahi ruko , mai kaam khatm karke tmse milti hoon".
But she didn't come to her ...as she ws too engrossed in her happiness๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Both the sides seem to be selfish ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I thot enmity wud start after Aham comes to Birdsong...but CV's hv already laid the foundation ๐Ÿ˜”

Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AhamyTed

First disappointment ,Radhika didn't hv enuf guts to tell dt it ws Dadaji's mistake...y couldn't she open up her mouth wn her dad ws constantly blaming Sam?
nd next , If u remember Sam told in yesterday's episode while goin for the presentation " Tum yahi ruko , mai kaam khatm karke tmse milti hoon".

I thot enmity wud start after Aham comes to Birdsong...but CV's hv already laid the foundation ๐Ÿ˜”

ya thats what i said too. mistakes are there frm both the sides. and god knws what twist it ll bring with arjun's entry in BS
Kruthi24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AhamyTed

Yeah...mistakes were there from both the sides..bt maybe this enmity would somehow lead to them being bffs
gil-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys dont be disappointed. .today when radhika and samaira took their sides they were correct on their own terms...samaira must not have given any word to radhika in the first place and either radhika must not have trusted the phone call..but previously samaira and dilip meeting was not that good and today he continuously bashed piyali for once I thought she needed it..but what samaira did is not good..she must have joked to her friends but giving a word to someone is not that good..and radhika believing her is also stupid...but a girl from rishikesh with closed boundaries wil think like that...and from next episode her journey is definitely roller coaster as I said in one of my previous post... radhika really got this job with her talent and not by harassing someone...and now the other side will be exposed to her...lets wait and watch..now the story starts with the real intensity...always pleasure times will not show reality among persons and the difficulties ... and on the other side samaira turning against radhika is is also justified as i saw in the precap...my pov..dont be offended...
AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^Yeah u too r ryt...
Dis is wt happens in the real world...
The ppl who r supposedly ur frnds , r actually not...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kruthi24

Yeah...mistakes were there from both the sides..bt maybe this enmity would somehow lead to them being bffs

ya i agree but we have to wait long  fr it, and now bonnie might try to distance them more