Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beckysharp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I was actually extremely skeptical when I watched the precap yesterday.  Was ready for disappointment and dissatisfaction.  For once, I was neither disappointed not dissatisfied !
Omg, what can I say about the episode.  Please forgive me if I turn this into a gush fest !

Tumhe chot pahunchane ke khayal se bhi .. Saanson ka dhadkanon se naata toot jaata hai..  Lekin Phir sochta hoon.. Ke Ek baar tum rootho toh sahi.. Taaki duniya ko bata doon.. Ki meri biwi ko manane ka har tareeka Mujhe aata hai.

We all were upset with his get out / dafa ho jao.  But the shayari he recited made my heart flutter ! The shayari above is his apology for being so harsh with her !

Here is a man who has been through hell and back. Here is a man, who was adrift and lost.  Here is a man who was made to feel unwanted and a loser and who by grace of second chance got an anchor when he was not even looking for one. The setup in the room though tacky, garish and childish, is what raman the nerdy, dorky guy would have done.  I believe, Ishita is his first love.  What he felt for Shagun was awe, awe at the fact that such a beautiful woman agreed to marry a dork and nerd like him ! 

With Ishita, he is on a different plain.  He has metamorphosed himself from that dork into this successful smart person though very embittered by life. When Ishita walks in, she has no expectations from him.  She is the exact opposite of Shagun.  So too are his feelings for Ishita.  He is not in awe of her.  He possessive of her. Loves her with an intensity.  Hence he took this long to profess his love.  But once he said it, he repeated it and repeated it and couldn't stop saying it. The beauty of the scene was in its simplicity.  No OTT drama. Just heartfelt pouring of feelings actually not just an outpouring of feeling more a deluge. All that he wanted to say, was said today in myriad ways.  

The beauty of the goodbye, the way he looks around for privacy, before bending down towards her.. ah, be still my heart... !!! 

When Ru and Adi and then Mihir interrupted that private moment before his departure, the frustration of puttar was literally palpable ! 

#iaminlove with puttaronceagain.
#inevergave up on him.
# puttarisadorable

I am not looking forward to the ensuing drama.  Rinky needs a tight slap and I wish someone shakes Some sense into her !

The precap was adorable, with Ru baby asking whether ishima had kissed papa ! And her demand that she has to kiss him when he returns ! 

And finally, a tip of a hat to KP and DT for their par excellence performance !  Their acting prowess, made a tacky setup and silly drama bearable and made all of us go crazy today. ! 

Veeann thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Res
Oops I forgot to unres.

Ok, I second everything that everybody just said.

I love love love love love this confession.

And Puttars shayari just made me all weak at the knees.

And Tia, sorry young lady, same to same Puttars don't exist in the real world. 

Edited by Veeann - 8 years ago
WhyAmIHereAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: beckysharp

I was actually extremely skeptical when I watched the precap yesterday.  Was ready for disappointment and dissatisfaction.  For once, I was neither disappointed not dissatisfied !

Omg, what can I say about the episode.  Please forgive me if I turn this into a gush fest !

Tumhe chot pahunchane ke khayal se bhi .. Saanson ka dhadkanon se naata toot jaata hai..  Lekin Phir sochta hoon.. Ke Ek baar tum rootho toh sahi.. Taaki duniya ko bata doon.. Ki meri biwi ko manane ka har tareeka Mujhe aata hai.

Ash...darling thank u so much for that shayari...I just so loved it.. n yes it was a sorry for me too...

U r bang on...I alwsy belived That ISHITA is HIS First LOVE. N Puttar is not good at expressing himself...but when he did... ufff...I m just thinking... its nearly 5 hrs now..tht my heart hasnt stopped fluttering...how long more... Gosh i just can even...too much...too much...

#ImThereToo
#wannaJumpPuttar
#PuttarwantsBiWIStanding
---CoCo--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

"When you look into my eyes

And you see the crazy gypsy in my soul

It always comes as a surprise

When I feel my withered roots begin to grow

Well I never had a place

That I could call my very own

But that's all right my love

'Cause you're my home.

When you touch my weary head

And you tell me everything will be all right

You say use my body for your bed

And my love will keep you warm throughout the night

Well I'll never be a stranger

And I'll never be alone

Wherever we're together

That's my home."

~Billy Joel

Dedicated to Ishra's confession 

Edited by cocololo123 - 8 years ago
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Becky can you please tell me the meaning what he said in shayari in English. Sound beautiful .😳
beckysharp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: usaonly

Becky can you please tell me the meaning what he said in shayari in English. Sound beautiful .😳

Jum, I am sure I will not be able to do Justice  to this beautiful couplet !

The loose translation is :

Just the thought of hurting you, my breathe looses its relationship with my heartbeat.

But then I think, if once you are upset with me, then I can show the world that I have a every way to pacify my wife.

Please forgive the translation.. it not exact but give a gist of it.

Edited by beckysharp - 8 years ago
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beckysharp

Jum, I am sure I will not be able to do Justice  to this beautiful couplet !

The loose translation is :

Just the thought of hurting you, my breathe looses its relationship with my heartbeat.

But then I think, if once you are upset with me, then I can show the world that I have a every way to pacify my wife.

Please forgive the translation.. it not exact but give a gist of it.

thanks dear it was beautiful meaning . I watch the scence today and just stare only IshRa their emotion and feeling of confession was very beautiful. The camera was very good to capture these moment so well the room decoration is just nothing to compare with  Raman sincere word for his wife.Have a wonderful weekend dear. 🤗🤗
Veeann thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@Arunabhi

Aru, thank you so much for the GIFs.

I lubs you

I lubs you

I lubs you

Thank you for taking the time to do this for all the Ishraholics.

OnePiece thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cocololo123

"When you look into my eyes

And you see the crazy gypsy in my soul

It always comes as a surprise

When I feel my withered roots begin to grow

Well I never had a place

That I could call my very own

But that's all right my love

'Cause you're my home.