Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

To the writers of KY2: Nandini is an ADULT (Page 3)

Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
you just put my feelings to words it seems

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anita0

anita0 Senior Member
anita0
anita0

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Exactly...it really is amazing how the writers forget the way Diwali was handledLOL...here's a girl who's had no experience with intimacy and then after that moment with Manik, she still isn't running around grinning like a gazelle, rather there is the right balance struck b/w an acknowledgement of the growing desire b/w them as well as playful Nandu later on in the poolside bit.

And this is not just about them being at a different stage of their relationship then...the inconsistency has been there in Nandu's character during this fusion track...there is nothing wrong in pointing that out.

I agree with every word you just said!
anita0 Senior Member
anita0
anita0

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

She was ready to kiss Manik on their first official date when Manik was tied up because of his own gentleman promise.. so why was she bhaav khaaying so much on their confession night? As soon as it started raining the guy was in full mood to kiss her.. he walks to her 2 times..looks at her and holds her so passionately but all she does is running away.. again in the last scene he was getting intimate.. and all she can think of is to get up n runConfusedLOL

Those two times had such amazing build up to a kiss! 

..oishu..

..oishu.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oishu..
..oishu..

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anita0

. That goes well with Nandini's character in some scenes - but definitely not when Manik and Nandini (kinda) have finally confessed their love for each other and have shared the most passionate kiss ever just a few moments ago.

I love Nandini's character. Her character is completely (in most ways) opposite to Manik's character and that's what makes MaNan so special.

My only complain with Nandini's character is that she needs to stop behaving like she is doing Manik favors when she lets him get intimate with her. She needs to show Manik she likes being close to him - because lets be honest...who doesn't like showing someone they love that they are really in love with them?  

To the writers: I am very thankful that you gave us MaNan Embarrassed. But please bring that one change in Nandu's character. Please make her more mature during the intimate MaNan scenes.

@bold ClapThumbs UpClap

i really hoe and wish the writers concentrate on this factor! this needs to be implemented! Stern Smile

anita0

..oishu.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oishu..
..oishu..

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Monstuholic4evr

you just put my feelings to words it seems
and mine too Stern Smile

superb yaar!! thank you for this post! Thumbs UpThumbs UpHug

anita0

MaNanmatic_Sana IF-Sizzlerz
MaNanmatic_Sana
MaNanmatic_Sana

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Rightly said...LOL
CVs...
their creativity can be in-matured sometimes in case of NanduLOL 

As Manik says... I don't understand herEmbarrassed

Any ways... seriously I think they needed her to be kidnapped ... they cud find a better plotUnhappy
But they chose to make Nandu look stupid...

May be after that she will learn her lesson and never repeat mistake... 

anita0

anita0 Senior Member
anita0
anita0

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Being shy is one thing (I have nothing against that, that's how Nandu is) but being unnecessarily silly is another and it just doesn't do for me   Confused
SugarDream IF-Sizzlerz
SugarDream
SugarDream

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by anita0

"Like seriously..." who ends such a passionate kiss with a grin?

Before anyone starts bashing me for saying that, let me make this clear - I LOVE PaNi and MaNan. Parth and Niti are fabulous actors! And I love them to the core. I haven't been hooked to a TV show in years. And I have to say I haven't come across a show that is more beautiful than KY2 (in my POV).

However, why do the writers have to bring out the 10 year-old-Nandu in such a sensuous scene like the Rain Kiss? Does Nandini not feel anything when they get intimate? I loved the kiss scene; however, the next second Nandu starts running around and that didn't work for me. That actually kinda killed the MaNan feels for me. Manik is a passionate guy - he wants to show the person he loves how much he loves her. If I were a guy, I would seriously get annoyed by all the running around that Nandu does. That goes well with Nandini's character in some scenes - but definitely not when Manik and Nandini (kinda) have finally confessed their love for each other and have shared the most passionate kiss ever just a few moments ago.

I love Nandini's character. Her character is completely (in most ways) opposite to Manik's character and that's what makes MaNan so special.

<font size="2">My only complain with Nandini's character is that she needs to stop behaving like she is doing Manik favors when she lets him get intimate with her. She needs to show Manik she likes being close to him - because lets be honest...who doesn't like showing someone they love that they are really in love with them? </font>

To the writers: I am very thankful that you gave us MaNan Embarrassed. But please bring that one change in Nandu's character. Please make her more mature during the intimate MaNan scenes.

Very well said...totally concurClapClapClap...Nandini's reaction in the aftermath of the rain kiss deffo killed it to quite an extent or it would have been a super epic scene.

The writers need to introspect and be more careful about how they depict her...the one major reason I've loved MaNan is for the non-typical treatment of the female lead character...Nandu was never the typical vapid coy heroine that we see in most love stories of desi TV...the writers need to remind themselves of that incase they've forgotten...a maturity is needed in her reactions now that MaNan are seemingly in a much more secure place of having confessed their feelings to each other...and after all the passion and desire the writers like to tease b/w them, such reactions from Nandu become very anti-climactic and silly...they need to stop using Nandu for sillinessConfusedConfused
So agree on that they have to Show her a bit more mature yes she is being shown at a Young Age but not any Girl would run away all the time it is annoying especially for Manik too LOL

..oishu..

Go to top