To the writers of KY2: Nandini is an ADULT

anita0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
"Like seriously..." who ends such a passionate kiss with a grin?

Before anyone starts bashing me for saying that, let me make this clear - I LOVE PaNi and MaNan. Parth and Niti are fabulous actors! And I love them to the core. I haven't been hooked to a TV show in years. And I have to say I haven't come across a show that is more beautiful than KY2 (in my POV). 

However, why do the writers have to bring out the 10 year-old-Nandu in such a sensuous scene like the Rain Kiss? Does Nandini not feel anything when they get intimate? I loved the kiss scene; however, the next second Nandu starts running around and that didn't work for me. That actually kinda killed the MaNan feels for me. Manik is a passionate guy - he wants to show the  person he loves how much he loves her. If I were a guy, I would seriously get annoyed by all the running around that Nandu does. That goes well with Nandini's character in some scenes - but definitely not when Manik and Nandini (kinda) have finally confessed their love for each other and have shared the most passionate kiss ever just a few moments ago.

I love Nandini's character. Her character is completely (in most ways) opposite to Manik's character and that's what makes MaNan so special.

My only complain with Nandini's character is that she needs to stop behaving like she is doing Manik favors when she lets him get intimate with her. She needs to show Manik she likes being close to him - because lets be honest...who doesn't like showing someone they love that they are really in love with them?  

To the writers: I am very thankful that you gave us MaNan ๐Ÿ˜ณ. But please bring that one change in Nandu's character. Please make her more mature during the intimate MaNan scenes.

Edited by anita0 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
know what you mean
I was like here we go again when she started to run but guess cvs wanted pandit to kidnap her so to add that scene they made her run๐Ÿ˜†
anita0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nicki11

know what you mean

I was like here we go again when she started to run but guess cvs wanted pandit to kidnap her so to add that scene they made her run๐Ÿ˜†

Haha..yes they wanted that jerk to kidnap her. But they could have had Manik go to his car to pick something up - that would give the Padnit some time to kidnap her. But why make her runnn ๐Ÿ˜ญ
anz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Second u dear!
nandini been potrayed dumb many times... which girl will  take so much time to get that her teacher is actually eyening on u? we girls have six sence... BUT OUR nandu doesnot have...it only woke up on the last day JUST Before performance. cause cvs didnot had anything to write it seems.

Yes she definately need to behave like a adult now... enough.

The truth is if u see KY2 is only about making and breaking of a MANAN. that all the target...so they drag it to the core... and TRUST ME ...it has reach the exhausted point now.

CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE DONE.

MISS MY OLD KY2.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: anita0

"Like seriously..." who ends such a passionate kiss with a grin?

Before anyone starts bashing me for saying that, let me make this clear - I LOVE PaNi and MaNan. Parth and Niti are fabulous actors! And I love them to the core. I haven't been hooked to a TV show in years. And I have to say I haven't come across a show that is more beautiful than KY2 (in my POV). 

However, why do the writers have to bring out the 10 year-old-Nandu in such a sensuous scene like the Rain Kiss? Does Nandini not feel anything when they get intimate? I loved the kiss scene; however, the next second Nandu starts running around and that didn't work for me. That actually kinda killed the MaNan feels for me. Manik is a passionate guy - he wants to show the  person he loves how much he loves her. If I were a guy, I would seriously get annoyed by all the running around that Nandu does. That goes well with Nandini's character in some scenes - but definitely not when Manik and Nandini (kinda) have finally confessed their love for each other and have shared the most passionate kiss ever just a few moments ago.

I love Nandini's character. Her character is completely (in most ways) opposite to Manik's character and that's what makes MaNan so special.

My only complain with Nandini's character is that she needs to stop behaving like she is doing Manik favors when she lets him get intimate with her. She needs to show Manik she likes being close to him - because lets be honest...who doesn't like showing someone they love that they are really in love with them?  

To the writers: I am very thankful that you gave us MaNan ๐Ÿ˜ณ. But please bring that one change in Nandu's character. Please make her more mature during the intimate MaNan scenes.

Very well said...totally concur๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...Nandini's reaction in the aftermath of the rain kiss deffo killed it to quite an extent or it would have been a super epic scene.

The writers need to introspect and be more careful about how they depict her...the one major reason I've loved MaNan is for the non-typical treatment of the female lead character...Nandu was never the typical vapid coy heroine that we see in most love stories of desi TV...the writers need to remind themselves of that incase they've forgotten...a maturity is needed in her reactions now that MaNan are seemingly in a much more secure place of having confessed their feelings to each other...and after all the passion and desire the writers like to tease b/w them, such reactions from Nandu become very anti-climactic and silly...they need to stop using Nandu for silliness๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Nav_Barun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I completely agree with you! Even i got annoyed when Nandini started all this running. Like you said it's Nandini's character but she should really stop acting like that during intimate scenes. 
anita0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anz11

Second u dear!

nandini been potrayed dumb many times... which girl will  take so much time to get that her teacher is actually eyening on u? we girls have six sence... BUT OUR nandu doesnot have...it only woke up on the last day JUST Before performance. cause cvs didnot had anything to write it seems.

Yes she definately need to behave like a adult now... enough.

The truth is if u see KY2 is only about making and breaking of a MANAN. that all the target...so they drag it to the core... and TRUST ME ...it has reach the exhausted point now.

CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE DONE.

MISS MY OLD KY2.

I really hope the CVs fix things before it is too late ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by anita0 - 8 years ago
anita0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Very well said...totally concur๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...Nandini's reaction in the aftermath of the rain kiss deffo killed it to quite an extent or it would have been a super epic scene.

The writers need to introspect and be more careful about how they depict her...the one major reason I've loved MaNan is for the non-typical treatment of the female lead character...Nandu was never the typical vapid coy heroine that we see in most love stories of desi TV...the writers need to remind themselves of that incase they've forgotten...a maturity is needed in her reactions now that MaNan are seemingly in a much more secure place of having confessed their feelings to each other...and after all the passion and desire the writers like to tease b/w them, such reactions from Nandu become very anti-climactic and silly...they need to stop using Nandu for silliness๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Exactly! I liked how the the diwali scenes were presented. Why can't we get that Nandu back now?!
shibz thumbnail
She was ready to kiss Manik on their first official date when Manik was tied up because of his own gentleman promise.. so why was she bhaav khaaying so much on their confession night? As soon as it started raining the guy was in full mood to kiss her.. he walks to her 2 times..looks at her and holds her so passionately but all she does is running away.. again in the last scene he was getting intimate.. and all she can think of is to get up n run๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry to say but I am not getting this concern.
Kiss scene didn't has the end..scene in between changed to TK-Nyo scene and when it again shifted to kiss scene...Manik and Nandini were standing, not kissing.. it is safe to assume that they must have had that moment to get out of that overwhelmed feeling of kiss..ofcourse kiss was passionate and enough to make two weak on knees but there were gaps in entire kiss scene..so it is common sense that blushing scene was not the immediate reaction after the kiss...I would say bad editing hence abrupt endings but this is very judgmental and unjust to say that Nandini doesn't cherish the proximity with Manik and if a girl blushes away.. it doesn't mean she is doing a favour everytime she Let her boy to come closer...ofcourse it is mutual..going by Nandini's characterization, it is very apt..her shyness is her way to show the joy and overwhelmed feeling her heart holds.
So I didn't find anything wrong in it.Edited by danceismyworld - 8 years ago