Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rima OS: In A Moment - Page 10

madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by-PRATHA1

Awesome & Hilarious TS Sudha!
Madhu's guessing session on RK's profession was superb! RK is too naughty & madhu is stubborn, crazy & too fast! Madhu's shampoo sachet wala dialogue was too good! You made RK as a chef...first time i read this!
First Madhu refused to get married with RK, but when she heard that he is chef, she immediately agreed to marry him! Her excitement & craziness is nicely written!
I love your writing style, it would have always very entertaining!
Waiting for the next part! Thanks for pm me!

Thanks dear...
Loved ur comment...
Thanks for telling me what all u liked in this update...
Glad u like my writing style...
Welcome..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhurish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ashabanerjee

Just today I got the chance to visit the forum..as my work keeping me damn busy...

and read this...aah ...I so imagined Rishabala..woww owww...

Sudha ur just amazing...the initial talk..shampoo thing...and then CHEF...hahhahah
so many things..which are quite fast with these two..but loved it..thanks for making my day...means  alot to me..love you for that..

Will wait for next Chapters :P

Thanks dear...
I m so glad that u could manage some time to read my work in ur busy schedule too...
Yeah they r quite fast bcos they r crazies...Lol...
Will update the next part soon...hope u will like that too...

madhurish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-shruthi14

lazily checking my inbox my eyes gone wide wide wide  seeing ur pm for new ts !! Thanks for coming up with a crazy one again 

that was really a refreshing and super duper update for me esply when i had done terrible in my entrance 
this character of madhu resembles me a lot !!  I m also big foodie and i have never entered kitchen in my life !! My father always says me i will get u married to a chef lulzzz !! 
Hrithik roshan no yaa he is  very old now madhu shud be in love with sid malhotra !!
feeling like shampoo sachet and coming on free along with my sister that was really superb hun !! I laughed very much on that line and i found it cute and started imagining madhu telling this!! Really loved those lines of madhu !! how come u come up with such ideas ?? 
Hahah madhu watching tamil movies great 
that was so cool ans by rk VIP !! 
Talking abt the part where  rk said he was a dr. I really thought it real And i also wanted him to be dr.only becoz i liked the dr.rk in lsam very much!! 
In the whole update i liked the part where madhu jumped in his lap after knowing he is a chef !! 
U always present a prefect rishbala kiss and i love them the most in ur stories ! 
already said many times and u might be bored but still saying again i love ur writings and the way of presenting ur stories so lively sooo much!! Forgot to say thanks for pm !! Ur pm made my dull day ending with a happy one 

Best comments r always savef for the last... So now i m commenting urs... Loved ur comment... As ever u made my day dear... Thank u so much for constantly supporting me ... How i ll not return when u all call me back with so mich love & show so much interest for my stories...

Glad u liked this story... 
Hehe...so many r like this madhu great... Though i know to cook well still i prefer my future hubby to know cooking.. Lol...
I love hrithik roshan but yeah he is old now ... & my second choice will be siddarth malhothra only... I loved him so much in hassee toh phasse... He is looking too good... I even thought abt writng his name in this story then i went with my first love HR Lol...
Dont worry... I m writing another os in that u will gwt a doctor rk... Enjoy...
My stories will be unfinished without a percect kiss Lol...
I m not bpred at all hearing u say how much u like my stories... That makes me so happy... Thanks dear...
Love u...
tavamm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
im glad u r back sudha...love u chellam.
I literally burst out laughing so hard that my hubby woke up in a panic..
few things still in my mind. ...
guessing rks prof.
licked n hot kisses...haha
shampoo sachets. ..hot product..property...asset n liability(dis sem. r u taking ac. subject) ha...ha..ha
honeymoon in m'sia (my m.land)...im waiting!
the whole update is amazing sudha!
pls continue...tc
tavamm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just back fr long holiday. sorry for late comments.

varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-madhurish

Thanks dear...
Hehe...he loves to cook so its not a big issue for him...

To ur p.s... I know to cook but still i wish a fivestar hotel chef as my hubby Lol...

Hehe lolllzz ðŸ˜‰
madhurish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-tavamm

im glad u r back sudha...love u chellam.
I literally burst out laughing so hard that my hubby woke up in a panic..
few things still in my mind. ...
guessing rks prof.
licked n hot kisses...haha
shampoo sachets. ..hot product..property...asset n liability(dis sem. r u taking ac. subject) ha...ha..ha
honeymoon in m'sia (my m.land)...im waiting!
the whole update is amazing sudha!
pls continue...tc

Awe...love u too chellam... It makes me feel special when u call chellam...
Omg... I m sorry for disturbing ur hubby by making u laugh thru my story...
Glad u like the start.   Hope will make the remaining story as crazy as this ... 
Thank u so much for ur lovely comment mainly for highlighting the scenes u liked & hope u laughed at that place i guess   
Yes...i m an accounts student Lol...
Thanks dear... Will try to update soon...
Tc..
madhurish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-tavamm

Just back fr long holiday. sorry for late comments.

Oh...hope u enjoyed ur holiday.  
Its all cool... I m glad u read & commented...thanks hun...
ashitha235 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ha Ha ha!!!! This is what I did while reading this part of your amazing TS. Madhu is so crazy, she said yes for marriage because RK is Chef😆. She didn't even care and straightly jumped on his lap!!! There are so many things in this part which I liked.  Starting from guessing game to madhu telling herself as shampoo sachet to RK preparing food for the family. Lovely.

How do get such amazing ideas? Loved this part very much.

Waiting for the next😊

madhurish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ashitha235

Ha Ha ha!!!! This is what I did while reading this part of your amazing TS. Madhu is so crazy, she said yes for marriage because RK is Chef😆. She didn't even care and straightly jumped on his lap!!! There are so many things in this part which I liked.  Starting from guessing game to madhu telling herself as shampoo sachet to RK preparing food for the family. Lovely.

How do get such amazing ideas? Loved this part very much.

Waiting for the next😊

Thank u thank u so much dear... For this lovely comment...
Just now read ur comment on my other ts aankhen... I loved it too... U got the exact feel of thw story... I m so glad... Even here u got it well... I want all to laugh feading this story & u did the same... I m happy...
Thank u for enjoying this story & particularly mentioning the places u liked more...
I dont know where i get such crazy ideas... Whenever i didnt get sleep i think & something like this pops in my mind.. Some i remember & some i forget when i woke up Lol... Luckily i remember this story idea the next day i woke up though i forgot few more crazy things... Lol..
Will try to update both the stories soon...thanks...