Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rima OS: In A Moment - Page 6

madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ananya2010

Loved the OS, truly beautiful.  Must say crazy one Madhu guessing RK's profession and agreeing to marry him coz he is a Chef was awesome.  Loved Chef R.K.

Thanks dear...
Glad u loved this crazy madhu & chef rk...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhurish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: parimaniya

Awww...its soo damm crazyyy LOL🤣🤣only this much i cud manage 2 write after reading as this made me crazy thanx 4 made me laugh like crazy...so rk is a chef not bad...love their crazyness sooo much...n mainly Missed ur stories so much but thanks for coming back n congrats on ur new story...plsss contn soon

Aww...thanks dear for ur lovely words...
Glad u loved this story...
I m so happy that i made u laugh... Thats what i really want...
I missed all my readers too...happy being back...
Will continue soon...
madhurish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anish17

🤣🤣🤣
Aww sudha my crazy writer wat a crazy start dear 😆it was a hilarious update 😆
Do u know wat i introduced myself as VIP to some of our forum members especially to tamilians 😆 wen they asked abt me 😆
So wen rk said he is VIP 😆 first i thought wow i got one partner who is also like me 🤣 jobless 🤣 but u turned him as chef 😆 great idea 😆
And ur crazy madhu 😆 she is so lucky to get chef as her hubby 😆 even i wish to get hubby as chef like rk in future 🤣 but its very difficult 😆
First she refused to marry rk but knowing he is chef she immediately agreed and also sat on his lap 🤣 she is so smart and too fast 🤣 😉
Sex doctor part was funny and ☺️☺️
They kissed on their first meeting itself 😉☺️😆
Over all an awesome and superb update sudha 👏
Ur stories are always fun and treat to read 😳
Missed ur stories so much but thanks for coming back 🤗 congrats on ur new story 🥳
Thanks for the pm
Thirambavum kalaku 👍🏼

Awe...anish baby... I always love to read ur comment... I makes me so so happy...
Thanks dear for liking this story...
Hehe...even i m a VIP lol... & i also wish yo marry a chef if not atleast someone who knows to cook though i cook well...
Haha...u know na all my madhus r crazies...lol... She was not interest to get married in the same house where her sis gets married thats y she refused first but knowing he is chef & he looks too good too so she agree immediately... Lol...
Hehe...that sex doctor part suddenly popped my mind..lol..
Thanks for ur support & encouraging me to write.. 
I m glad i could give a decent story to u all after a break...
Thirumbavum kalakiduvom...naam anaivarum serndhu...
manna43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fabulous start.I really miss ur crazy madhu.Rk chef n madhu ready to marry him.so funny I keep smiling while reading this part.continue soon dear.
shruthi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Next part plzzz !! Eagerly waiting for it !! If u r updating tomorrow den plzz dont !! day after tomorrow plzzz !  Edited by shruthi14 - 8 years ago
madhurish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shruthi14

Next part plzzz !! Eagerly waiting for it !! If u r updating tomorrow den plzz dont !! day after tomorrow plzzz ! 

Hi dear... Thanks for eagerly waiting...
I didnt write the next part yet..
I m half done with my other os: aankhen... I may post that tmrw... Or for u i may post the next part of this update & the new os day after tmrw as u wished...😊
So dont worry no updates tmrw...

P.s... Will reply to ur comment on this os tmrw...
Rksuperstar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, what a fantastic and funny TS. I love love love it. Please update soon. Thanks for pm me. 
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Omg, look whose back, am really surprised, very very lovely start, i missed ur crazy rishbala, and now that they are back, am gonna enjoy it, seems rk was in love with her, and madhu fell in love with him the moment he said he was a chef, good choice of profession, and what was that about VIP, i think u r really obssessed with that movie, right hun?
PRATHA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome & Hilarious TS Sudha!
Madhu's guessing session on RK's profession was superb! RK is too naughty & madhu is stubborn, crazy & too fast! Madhu's shampoo sachet wala dialogue was too good! You made RK as a chef...first time i read this!
First Madhu refused to get married with RK, but when she heard that he is chef, she immediately agreed to marry him! Her excitement & craziness is nicely written!
I love your writing style, it would have always very entertaining!
Waiting for the next part! Thanks for pm me!

madhurish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 989859

It wAs just wow
Awsome loved it
Chef Rk Awsome
Plz continue soon
Tysm for pm

Thanks dear...