Posted: 8 years ago
wow sudha u r back with a new story
congo for the new story dear
thanks for the pm
amazing start
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the OS, truly beautiful.  Must say crazy one Madhu guessing RK's profession and agreeing to marry him coz he is a Chef was awesome.  Loved Chef R.K.
anish17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣
Aww sudha my crazy writer wat a crazy start dear πŸ˜†it was a hilarious update πŸ˜†
Do u know wat i introduced myself as VIP to some of our forum members especially to tamilians πŸ˜† wen they asked abt me πŸ˜†
So wen rk said he is VIP πŸ˜† first i thought wow i got one partner who is also like me 🀣 jobless 🀣 but u turned him as chef πŸ˜† great idea πŸ˜†
And ur crazy madhu πŸ˜† she is so lucky to get chef as her hubby πŸ˜† even i wish to get hubby as chef like rk in future 🀣 but its very difficult πŸ˜†
First she refused to marry rk but knowing he is chef she immediately agreed and also sat on his lap 🀣 she is so smart and too fast 🀣 πŸ˜‰
Sex doctor part was funny and ☺️☺️
They kissed on their first meeting itself πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†
Over all an awesome and superb update sudha πŸ‘
Ur stories are always fun and treat to read 😳
Missed ur stories so much but thanks for coming back πŸ€— congrats on ur new story πŸ₯³
Thanks for the pm
Thirambavum kalaku πŸ‘πŸΌ
parimaniya thumbnail
Awww...its soo damm crazyyy LOL🀣🀣only this much i cud manage 2 write after reading as this made me crazy thanx 4 made me laugh like crazy...so rk is a chef not bad...love their crazyness sooo much...n mainly Missed ur stories so much but thanks for coming back n congrats on ur new story...plsss contn soon Edited by parimaniya - 8 years ago
shruthi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lazily checking my inbox my eyes gone wide wide wide  seeing ur pm for new ts !! Thanks for coming up with a crazy one again 
that was really a refreshing and super duper update for me esply when i had done terrible in my entrance 
this character of madhu resembles me a lot !!  I m also big foodie and i have never entered kitchen in my life !! My father always says me i will get u married to a chef lulzzz !! 
Hrithik roshan no yaa he is  very old now madhu shud be in love with sid malhotra !!
feeling like shampoo sachet and coming on free along with my sister that was really superb hun !! I laughed very much on that line and i found it cute and started imagining madhu telling this!! Really loved those lines of madhu !! how come u come up with such ideas ?? 
Hahah madhu watching tamil movies great 
that was so cool ans by rk VIP !! 
Talking abt the part where  rk said he was a dr. I really thought it real And i also wanted him to be dr.only becoz i liked the dr.rk in lsam very much!! 
In the whole update i liked the part where madhu jumped in his lap after knowing he is a chef !! 
U always present a prefect rishbala kiss and i love them the most in ur stories ! 
already said many times and u might be bored but still saying again i love ur writings and the way of presenting ur stories so lively sooo much!! Forgot to say thanks for pm !! Ur pm made my dull day ending with a happy one 
Edited by shruthi14 - 8 years ago
Shweta300 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
It wAs just wow
Awsome loved it
Chef Rk Awsome
Plz continue soon
Tysm for pm
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gr8 start..
update soon

thanks for pm dear..
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! beautiful start dear...loved it 
muzikk93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely love love love it. Ohhh could they get anymore adorable? I have read this part twice - that's how good it wasπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
AzraZaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Omg !!!! sudha di ... you wont believe how happy I am
wen i saw d pm.i was shocked and chked d name twice
and then wit a big smile on d face started reading this and this smile turned into a grin throught out d update and ya at few larts i laughed lik a crazy
loved d crazy update
i am glad u r back !!!
thanks for pm