Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Would Roshni have refused? (Page 2)

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Ananya

Well frankly Sid could have told Roshni about this deal. It would have been much easier for both of them to handle it. 
Bt Sid is someone who will not go against his word. He gave  his word to Simran that he won't tell anyone. And so he didn't tell Roshni. It's not wrong but it's not right either. Roshni should have been consulted or atleast told of the decision beforehand. But in a way Sid's hands were tied too.
And I think he had the fear that Roshni might mention it to DD who would have refused.
Also Sid is someone who would burn in the guilt all by himself but not say a word to trouble others.

I agree. Sid would rather hurt himself then see his loved ones hurt. He knows he hurt Roshni bt he wil try to keep himself away from Roshni which would help her to move on. I think the accident would be showing others that without Roshni there is no reason for him to leave. If he does actually get into an accident then I feel it might nt be as serious as the officer made it sound in the precap. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Ananya

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Churri

Well frankly Sid could have told Roshni about this deal. It would have been much easier for both of them to handle it.
Bt Sid is someone who will not go against his word. He gave his word to Simran that he won't tell anyone. And so he didn't tell Roshni. It's not wrong but it's not right either. Roshni should have been consulted or atleast told of the decision beforehand. But in a way Sid's hands were tied too.
And I think he had the fear that Roshni might mention it to DD who would have refused.
Also Sid is someone who would burn in the guilt all by himself but not say a word to trouble others.

I agree. Sid would rather hurt himself then see his loved ones hurt. He knows he hurt Roshni bt he wil try to keep himself away from Roshni which would help her to move on. I think the accident would be showing others that without Roshni there is no reason for him to leave. If he does actually get into an accident then I feel it might nt be as serious as the officer made it sound in the precap.

The thing is in a way he has hurt her more by hiding it. He has hurt himself more. Keeping himself away from Roshni will hurt both of them equally. He isn't realizing that this 'sacrifice' not only affects him it affects her too- this thinking is his biggest mistake.

...Ananya

.giggles. IF-Sizzlerz
.giggles.
.giggles.

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
I agree. You're right. and that way Rosh could've avoided the pain she had because of Sid divorcing her. She would've at least been content knowing that Sid loves her.

skinnypal

...Ananya IF-Sizzlerz
...Ananya
...Ananya

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skinnypal

Bt Sid is someone who will not go against his word. He gave his word to Simran that he won't tell anyone. And so he didn't tell Roshni. It's not wrong but it's not right either. Roshni should have been consulted or atleast told of the decision beforehand. But in a way Sid's hands were tied too.

The thing is in a way he has hurt her more by hiding it. He has hurt himself more. Keeping himself away from Roshni will hurt both of them equally. He isn't realizing that this 'sacrifice' not only affects him it affects her too- this thinking is his biggest mistake.

He does realise that he has broken Roshni's heart. It's clear enough for him to see. But I guess he has somehow undestimated Roshni's love for him as he is expecting her to move on. Maybe he's thinking that being cold-hearted with her might make her hate him and in turn help Roshni move on much more easily, as if she knew the truth she would never move on.

Edited by ...Ananya - 02 May 2015 at 11:50pm

skinnypal

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by skinnypal

He does realise that he has broken Roshni's heart. It's clear enough for him to see. But I gues he has somehow undestimated Roshni's love for him as he is expecting her to move on. Maybe he's thinking that by being cold-hearted with her might make her hate him and in turn help Roshni move on much more easily, as if she knew the truth she would never move on.

I really hope he doesn't do that; coz last time when he did it only made Roshni fall for him all over again and in someways more than ever.. Just hoping they reunite soon.. too much of pain from both sides!! Cry

...Ananya

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rachana10

I thk she would refuse it so if sid tells abt simran deal b4 their divorce and even dd won't accept her property back in return price of her daughter's life... And she said clearly "she wants to be with sid nothing else" so sid maybe felt she won't accept it instead of she ll find a another way...Ouch 

Along with that she had also said  " I just want my mother to be happy or something like i want to give her happiness back " So, since Roshni doesn't mind Siddharth helping her mother financially she would have kept quiet about the deal knowing that her mother wouldn't except it. Confused

rachana10

Go to top