Would Roshni have refused?

Posted: 8 years ago
I think Sid did a grave mistake this time not telling Roshni about the deal. He should have told her, Simran would have never known that Roshni knew about the deal if both kept shut. 
Here my point is that Roshni and Siddharth both are very selfless people, they can do anything for their family and we have seen that from time to time. If Siddharth had told her about the deal that Simran had given him after DD's breakdown, or maybe later in the day when Roshni would have calmed down or the very next day before going to court, wouldn't Roshni have agreed for divorce too so that she could have kept her mother happy? 

She had said to Siddharth in the kitchen that she wants to help her mother, get her pride and honour back.. if she would have known that there is a way to do that, she would have done that just like siddharth did it. 

It would have been a whole lot better if both had decided to go for a divorce just for the sake of their families, hence in the future their families learning of both their sacrifices could have united them.. this thing which siddharth did was a bit harsh and forced and unnecessary.. it could have been avoided... not that i am bashing him.. but he should have told roshni instead of bearing the pain silently. 😕
Edited by skinnypal - 8 years ago
well said baby... exactly my point👏👏
Ya, he could have told her and Roshni wouldn't have refused... Don't know why he gives so importance to his mother's deal??😕 Even if its broken nothing happens😕 Or may be he thought Roshni won't agree and may tell it to DD and DD may refuse the deal😕

But CV's want to show Sid as a person who keeps his word that's why they are showing it this way🥱

But mutual sacrifice was better than single sacrifice😭 Either Sid could have told or Roshni with Raj's help could have found out😕
Edited by zoopassion - 8 years ago
exactly my point, Sid could have told her but he did not,he wants to face this all on his own...which is kinda a wrong...atleast if he had told her she would be there for him
Well frankly Sid could have told Roshni about this deal. It would have been much easier for both of them to handle it. 
Bt Sid is someone who will not go against his word. He gave  his word to Simran that he won't tell anyone. And so he didn't tell Roshni. It's not wrong but it's not right either. Roshni should have been consulted or atleast told of the decision beforehand. But in a way Sid's hands were tied too.
And I think he had the fear that Roshni might mention it to DD who would have refused.
Also Sid is someone who would burn in the guilt all by himself but not say a word to trouble others.
I thk she would refuse it so if sid tells abt simran deal b4 their divorce and even dd won't accept her property back in return price of her daughter's life... And she said clearly "she wants to be with sid nothing else" so sid maybe felt she won't accept it instead of she ll find a another way...  Edited by rachana10 - 8 years ago
so true that 
he could have told her
if he had explained well
i dont think she would have refused 
Originally posted by zoopassion

Ya, he could have told her and Roshni wouldn't have refused... Don't know why he gives so importance to his mother's deal??😕 Even if its broken nothing happens😕 Or may be he thought Roshni won't agree and may tell it to DD and DD may refuse the deal😕

But CV's want to show Sid as a person who keeps his word that's why they are showing it this way🥱

But mutual sacrifice was better than single sacrifice😭 Either Sid could have told or Roshni with Raj's help could have found out😕

I know if it would have been mutual both would have been suffering from less heart ache than what they are going through now..
Originally posted by ...Ananya

Well frankly Sid could have told Roshni about this deal. It would have been much easier for both of them to handle it. 
Bt Sid is someone who will not go against his word. He gave  his word to Simran that he won't tell anyone. And so he didn't tell Roshni. It's not wrong but it's not right either. Roshni should have been consulted or atleast told of the decision beforehand. But in a way Sid's hands were tied too.
And I think he had the fear that Roshni might mention it to DD who would have refused.
Also Sid is someone who would burn in the guilt all by himself but not say a word to trouble others.

I agree. Sid would rather hurt himself then see his loved ones hurt. He knows he hurt Roshni bt he wil try to keep himself away from Roshni which would help her to move on. I think the accident would be showing others that without Roshni there is no reason for him to leave. If he does actually get into an accident then I feel it might nt be as serious as the officer made it sound in the precap. 
Originally posted by Churri

I agree. Sid would rather hurt himself then see his loved ones hurt. He knows he hurt Roshni bt he wil try to keep himself away from Roshni which would help her to move on. I think the accident would be showing others that without Roshni there is no reason for him to leave. If he does actually get into an accident then I feel it might nt be as serious as the officer made it sound in the precap.

The thing is in a way he has hurt her more by hiding it. He has hurt himself more. Keeping himself away from Roshni will hurt both of them equally. He isn't realizing that this 'sacrifice' not only affects him it affects her too- this thinking is his biggest mistake.