Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ILoveRagNa

I thought of updating tomorrow,
But then, if no one is there, then I will start it right

away...

It's 6.30 here,... If urgency persists, may start by 7.00, but which one will I do it...

Sneha dear night ho gayi hai to we need watchman the mighty watchman raghav singhnia 😉
Ya pls dears give d update
:P I just settled down to write an update... :P But then I saw there is new OS..!!
So... Maybe tomorrow??

and Also tell me which one... Will plan accordingly... "If I get Time" after reading OS, I need to arrange tables and stuff before my oldies come along from their exercise time, i.e. around 8.30 or 9.
Girls I'll update Obsession today 
😳
Originally posted by -AriaRai-

Girls I'll update Obsession today 
yipee

waiting
Originally posted by rachufan

Neha dear i have an idea i know a superb writer whose story varity of love is mindblowing chalo vaha chalke request kare 😉
nice idea i was about to say that but she gave possessive love so thought rehne doon ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by ILoveRagNa

:P I just settled down to write an update... :P But then I saw there is new OS..!!
So... Maybe tomorrow??

and Also tell me which one... Will plan accordingly... "If I get Time" after reading OS, I need to arrange tables and stuff before my oldies come along from their exercise time, i.e. around 8.30 or 9.
kalpi driver beti ðŸ˜ƒ
nehaa u know what i was about to make a post about the same that we got no update today but u made it before me ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by _Santhi_

nehaa u know what i was about to make a post about the same that we got no update today but u made it before me ðŸ˜†
😆

chalo i come to know there is one more desprate reader like m
😆
Originally posted by _Santhi_

nice idea i was about to say that but she gave possessive love so thought rehne doon ðŸ˜†
thanx santi
chalo main bach gyi