Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: cooljav1234

Wow !! Just awesome πŸ‘ loved it all plz do make nore I'm loving them you're awesomeπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks a ton dear...rly happy you liked it. Surely I will make more and rather you can see one sooner! ;-)

Originally posted by: AfiChanAC_CA

Superrrbbb... πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ β€οΈ

Thankyou so much dear...:-):-)

_symphony thumbnail
Originally posted by: ice _girl

Really tooo gud ... (wanna learn hw 2 make one ... plz help) β­οΈ

Also can u make on Hasi - both versns frm hamari adhuri kahani

Hey ice_girl, first of all thanks to you for your lovely words!
I dont know if this is a mere coincidence or what but I exactly wanted to make my new KaYa VM on Hasi, for this song suits their current scenario oh so perfectly! THe song does not talk about love, but the changes other has brought out in them, and this is the phase even KaYa are going through right now. So yes! I just ended up making a VM on this so soulful song,  Hasi...

Hope you and every1 else likes my effort! πŸ˜³

PS - Guys I will be waiting for some feedback hun! πŸ˜›...and for those who asked for longer one...here you go! πŸ˜³

++++

New VM

|| KaYa - Hasi - Kaleidoscope Designs ||

Preview:

Edited by Malika - 8 years ago
super_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome ...luvd it πŸ‘πŸΌ
cynicalities thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful! :-) πŸ‘
Can you please make one on Jeena Jeena from Badlapur? I think it suits Kabir.. πŸ˜†
TurnThePage thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was waiting for you to make something new...
Hasi ban gaye-this song suits KaYa perfectly...have to say worth the wait πŸ‘ πŸ‘
KabirAnanya thumbnail
Hi Malika, 
Just wanted to say a huge thank you for making your latest VM on KaYa!!! πŸ˜Š After watching the last few episodes, I'd been hoping wholeheartedly for someone to make a |Hasi Ban Gaye| VM on KaYa. The song suits them both so perfectly right now. With the way Rajeev and Kritika have displayed Kabir and Ananya's emotions all throughout last week, just knew a KaYa VM on Hasi Ban Gaye would touch the deepest corners of our hearts. Ahh, I had goosebumps while watching it, so once again, thank you fellow KaYa shipper, haha! πŸ˜³ 

Also, if I may, can I please request you to make two more VMs, whenever you find some time, with the following songs:

~ Humnava (Hamari Adhuri Kahani) ~ 
(From Kabir's perspective)

~ Saibo (Citylights) ~
(From KaYa's perspective)

icegirl31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb πŸ‘πŸ‘  
May be v can get d female versn wen v get some more scenes to relate wid it...

Hope dey hv d song in d show as well 
_symphony thumbnail
Originally posted by: super_boy

Awesome ...luvd it πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks so much for liking my effort...:):)

Originally posted by: Manasi_MD

Beautiful! :-) πŸ‘
Can you please make one on Jeena Jeena from Badlapur? I think it suits Kabir.. πŸ˜†

Thanks so much Manasi...glad could make you like it. As for the request Manasi, I feel this was a mere coincidence that I ended up making on the same song as requested by ice_girl πŸ˜³ So fulfilling so many requests might not be possible for me, but yeah as and when I feel like, I will try for sure.
Anyways thanks once again :-)

Originally posted by: onieloveian

I was waiting for you to make something new...
Hasi ban gaye-this song suits KaYa perfectly...have to say worth the wait πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thankuu so much dear for your sweet words. Means a lot!! :))
Edited by Malika - 8 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
Originally posted by: KabirAnanya

Hi Malika, 

Just wanted to say a huge thank you for making your latest VM on KaYa!!! πŸ˜Š After watching the last few episodes, I'd been hoping wholeheartedly for someone to make a |Hasi Ban Gaye| VM on KaYa. The song suits them both so perfectly right now. With the way Rajeev and Kritika have displayed Kabir and Ananya's emotions all throughout last week, just knew a KaYa VM on Hasi Ban Gaye would touch the deepest corners of our hearts. Ahh, I had goosebumps while watching it, so once again, thank you fellow KaYa shipper, haha! πŸ˜³ 

Also, if I may, can I please request you to make two more VMs, whenever you find some time, with the following songs:

~ Humnava (Hamari Adhuri Kahani) ~ 
(From Kabir's perspective)

~ Saibo (Citylights) ~
(From KaYa's perspective)

Hey thanks a ton dear for all those lovely words...I feel totally obliged! πŸ˜³ Glad you wanted to see KaYa on Hasi and I cud make you feel like you expected. 

As for your requests,

Humnava I have already made😳😳 Pls check Pg7

_symphony thumbnail
Originally posted by: ice _girl

Superb πŸ‘πŸ‘  

May be v can get d female versn wen v get some more scenes to relate wid it...

Hope dey hv d song in d show as well 

Hey thanks a ton sweetie, rly happy u liked it! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
And yes you are right, we dont have much scenes for the female version yet. That one is quite deep and more of worshiping love. So we still have some time for it. :-)