India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Shame on you CVs (Page 2)

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
I dnt mean to get personal but I think the way these characters are shaping up is coz of sharad tripathe's sad life story. Its truly a sad tale he ran of from home to become a writer than he found mrunal who his parents dnt approve of, diff caste or whatever and their horoscopes dnt match. Nw he doesn't want to get married to mrunal until he wins over his parents by being a dutiful son and mrunal is willing to allow this and stand by her man whilst they win over their families( but wait for it apparently his family only found out about them when they did appeared on nach baliya which was last week- no comment about this nothing cough wimp cough pathetic cough cough- but I was confused as to hw his parents where interviewed did they know or not I think this is fake) . So guys hence this very degrading show he wants to keep his parents faith in his upbringing in tact. Quite frankly his parents where right to want to keep him I wish they had kept him at home under lock and key and never let him out after the bullshit nonsense he is writing. So guys this is tripathe's fantasy of goodness and obedience winning over the world and that this sort of madness is meant to be seen as saintly and as good and not as the unintelligent dribble it actually is. Nach baliya is like planRaj's snake marriage lol- ShaPlan

Edited by sandiab - 03 May 2015 at 5:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_bhatia

Go to top