arch_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Seriously?? She actually decorated the bed...
You know what i don't think the CVs want this show to succeed . they are a bunch of sadistic chauvinistic, misogynists who don't know women or what to do with strong women characters... Isliye instead of raising Yuvraj to Suhani's level, the CVs are dragging Suhani down to Yuvraj's level...

What was the need of showing that sequence?? And now if and when Suhani stands up for anyone's rights... womens, mil's, dogs etc etc WHO WILL BELIEVE THE CHARACTER ANYMORE?? 😡 

She doesn't respect herself, how will anyone else respect her?? Again , all of those losers treat her like this, because she lets them. SHE LETS THEM...😡😡 All for what??? love? BULLSHIT!!! 🤢

This is the most pathetic couple and love story that I have seen in a while... and I feel really sad for Rajshri and Sahil... they really are good actors and have amazing chemistry. All for naught!! 😭

And CVs... SHAME ON YOU!!! YOU ARE A BUNCH PATHETIC DIMWITS . A word of caution... don't take ur audience for granted. Warna tumne ye joh "different" show banaya hai... it will just crash and burn. 

And all of u beautiful people... loved knowing you. 🤗

Am leaving this forum... am sorry can't tolerate this level of nonsensical tripe anymore...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appuaks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arch_angel

Seriously?? She actually decorated the bed...

You know what i don't think the CVs want this show to succeed . they are a bunch of sadistic chauvinistic, misogynists who don't know women or what to do with strong women characters... Isliye instead of raising Yuvraj to Suhani's level, the CVs are dragging Suhani down to Yuvraj's level...

What was the need of showing that sequence?? And now if and when Suhani stands up for anyone's rights... womens, mil's, dogs etc etc WHO WILL BELIEVE THE CHARACTER ANYMORE?? 😡 

She doesn't respect herself, how will anyone else respect her?? Again , all of those losers treat her like this, because she lets them. SHE LETS THEM...😡😡 All for what??? love? BULLSHIT!!! 🤢

This is the most pathetic couple and love story that I have seen in a while... and I feel really sad for Rajshri and Sahil... they really are good actors and have amazing chemistry. All for naught!! 😭

And CVs... SHAME ON YOU!!! YOU ARE A BUNCH PATHETIC DIMWITS . A word of caution... don't take ur audience for granted. Warna tumne ye joh "different" show banaya hai... it will just crash and burn. 

And all of u beautiful people... loved knowing you. 🤗

Am leaving this forum... am sorry can't tolerate this level of nonsensical tripe anymore...

I would have put a couple of scorpions on the bed too. But I completely agree. No redemption at all. 
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I know what you mean these CVs need to wake up and do something decent and suhani please stop crying and do something enough of crying
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh god let's just all watch when she leaves him
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sandiab

yeah I think we will get to see her leave the house
dunceHat thumbnail
omg A-angel! 'ts true...we are bichodoed at some random kumbh mela for sure!

tere head ke under bhi ssel-chodo thing going on and mere head mein bhi!
IKEAwizard thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

Yeah, but what bothers me about this is that she's just crying about it. She's SO sad that she has to leave her moron of a husband who really doesn't deserve her. Where is the self-respect in that? 
anita_m thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
👏 x10 to arch_a and everyone above.

Chhee, chhee, how degenerate are the cvs? There were moments here and there last week when I felt some softening in my disgust of what's been happening on this show, but this suhaag sej sajaoing is the limit. I know there was a segment, which I'd avoided. Sick, sick, sick. What is this dukhyaari bichari crap suhani is pulling? BQ is a sadistic cow, but NOW open your supposedly brave mouth, Suhani devi, instead of going like a sheep to actually do the deed and act like a meena kumari . As for that yuvraj, he should take his sad face and move into Snoopi's kennel, because he's hardly a man. Disgusting wimp.
IKEA, you so said it. If Suhani is dreaming of this loser after she. leaves, it's going to be too painful to even read about. This is obviously some male fantasy, nothing more. What a farce.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I dnt mean to get personal but I think the way these characters are shaping up is coz of sharad tripathe's sad life story. Its truly a sad tale he ran of from home to become a writer than he found mrunal who his parents dnt approve of, diff caste or whatever and their horoscopes dnt match. Nw he doesn't want to get married to mrunal until he wins over his parents by being a dutiful son and mrunal is willing to allow this and stand by her man whilst they win over their families( but wait for it apparently his family only found out about them when they did appeared on nach baliya which was last week- no comment about this nothing cough wimp cough pathetic cough cough- but I was confused as to hw his parents where interviewed did they know or not I think this is fake) . So guys hence this very degrading show he wants to keep his parents faith in his upbringing in tact. Quite frankly his parents where right to want to keep him I wish they had kept him at home under lock and key and never let him out after the bullshit nonsense he is writing. So guys this is tripathe's fantasy of goodness and obedience winning over the world and that this sort of madness is meant to be seen as saintly and as good and not as the unintelligent dribble it actually is. Nach baliya is like planRaj's snake marriage lol- ShaPlan Edited by sandiab - 8 years ago