Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I think only Kangana was considered for this role. No other actress was in contention. It's Kangana's PR which is making it seem like Kangana won over DP(DP's PR is no less.Its concentrating somewhere else atm)... so now Kangana's PR is firing from all engines...😆 She deserves it. Queen was a big success for Kangana and female actresses who don't have family/BF backing, good PR is a must... but here I think Kangana was first and only choice of VB.In this movie she is going to be the star attraction. She will carry the movie on her shoulders. 
TWMR is looking very good. It's going to be another feather in Kangana's cap. 

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
wow i would have loved to see deepika with shahid, she always looks good and has great chemistry with saif
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Kangana is getting lots of good work! I thought Queen would be her peak but she seems to be going strong! Cant wait to see more of her!
No matter what, she deserves it! She's my fav. 
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 8 years ago
CineFanLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Another casting rumour? Only this one is placing PR beti on the same level as Kangana?🤣
@ least it is a step up & away from being in contention with Anu. My, isnt she moving fast talentwise! 
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cougarTown

It is ALWAYS just one film

Aish..HDDCS
Kareena..JWM
Deepika..Cocktail
Now kangana..Queen

1 movie belonging to you and making money..earning appreciation..winning you awards..is a big big thing..so she rightly deserves it

Right, it is always one film. But then after that, you have to sustain. Aish, Kareena, Deepika followed up on those successes. Kangana now has to prove that she can be in successful films, and not have a good movie every few years or so.