Begu Sarai

Socha Na Tha Bindiya Rani Ne

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Bindiya Rani bani badi sayani but Socha na tha ki aisa hoga. Pehle socha tha ki kisi tarah vo snake haveli me enter kar gaya so it's sure that it will bit someone and now when it bite Mithilesh's son she tried to rescue him so that she can prove how trust worthy she is for Thakur family. Her plan was all going fine when all of a sudden in her drama she could not feel her life can be in danger.

She thought the snake she brought is not poisonous but it was and now her life is in danger. Vaise I am sure Mithilesh Thakur and his family will save her as she saved Pintoo and thereafter her act will be glorified but she is not at all worried about her life just because for her her ambition is greater.

Wow Bindiya well done and hat's off to your over confidence.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I dont thnk she meant to hurt the kid actually.. she obviously wanted to hurt some1 bt i thnk wen she saw dat snake has bitten da kid den she came forward.. otherwise agar phoolan thakur ko saanp kaat-ta aur Bindiya Zehar nikalnay aati toh boht hi weird lagna tha..πŸ˜†πŸ€£ 

Aur baat toh sahi hai k uskay over-confidence ki waja say uski apni jaan khatre mei hai..bt dis is actually going to benefit her.. coz jaan toh uski bach hi jayegi aur thakur pariwaar uskay ehsaan k taley aur bhi dab jayega .. nd maybe they will start trusting her now..πŸ˜‰
Edited by Shwetaliciouss - 8 years ago
mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well bindiya raani ki toh dili tamanna thi ki wo snake badi amma ko kaate pr aisa huwa nahi pr Jo huwa hai wo bhi usse future me benefit dega abhi nahi kaha jaa sakta kyoki ye family k trust k saath-2 mithi naam ki musibat ko bhi uske aur kareeb ley aayega πŸ€’ Edited by mai_manmauji - 8 years ago
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Though Bindiya's plan has eventually backfired due to her over-confidence, but it has literally been converted into a blessing in disguise. Now once she gets unconscious as an outcome of swallowing snake poison, the Thakur family (at least the majority of them) is literally going to get gaga over her for apparently letting her own life being endangered to save a Thakur. yeh Thakurs to ab Bindiya ke ehsaan tale dab jayenge πŸ˜’ !!! Anyways, disgustingly every member was so busy in watching Bindiya sucking blood from Pintu's leg that none did bother to ring a doctor; which should have been the first thing to be done in such situations !! Seems the creatives have literally thrown logic out of the window in order to cement Bindiya with the Thakur clan 😑 !!! Edited by chandrima02 - 8 years ago
mai_manmauji thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chandrima02

Though Bindiya's plan has eventually backfired due to her over-confidence, but it has literally been converted into a blessing in disguise. Now once she gets unconscious as an outcome of swallowing snake poison, the Thakur family (at least the majority of them) is literally going to get gaga over her for apparently letting her own life being endangered to save a Thakur. yeh Thakurs to ab Bindiya ke ehsaan tale dab jayenge πŸ˜’ !!! Anyways, disgustingly every member was so busy in watching Bindiya sucking blood from Pintu's leg that none did bother to ring a doctor; which should have been the first thing to be done in such situations !! Seems the creatives have literally thrown logic out of the window in order to cement Bindiya with the Thakur clan 😑 !!!

spoiler me toh aisa kuch mention nahi tha per agar aisa hi dikhaya jaata hai toh i think hum sabko apna sir pitne aur cv ko galiyaan dene k liye tayar rahna chahiye...i just hope ki lakkhiya k saath-2 poori thakur family bailbuddhi me naa convert ho
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waise hi, Phulan Thakur is so much indebted to Bindiya for her apparent help during that gun-fight. Now this snake-bite fiasco, in which she has apparently saved a Thakur (I am quite sure that Pintu is not going to die.). It's quite obvious that the Thakurs would be overwhelmed with her obligations !!! I am curious about Maya's, Badi Granny's and Priyom's reactions. If these three also go gaga over her "ehsaan", then Thakurs are doomed even before 50th episode and that too without any proper fight πŸ˜” !! Anyways, I would literally contemplate on bidding adieu in case such illogical absurdity continues for a few more episodes. Edited by chandrima02 - 8 years ago
mai_manmauji thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chandrima02

waise hi, Phulan Thakur is so much indebted to Bindiya for her apparent help during that gun-fight. Now this snake-bite fiasco, in which she has apparently saved a Thakur (I am quite sure that Pintu is not going to die.). It's quite obvious that the Thakurs would be overwhelmed with her obligations !!! I am curious about Maya's, Badi Granny's and Priyom's reactions. If these three also go gaga over her "ehsaan", then Thakurs are doomed even before 50th episode and that too without any proper fight πŸ˜” !! Anyways, I would literally contemplate on bidding adieu in case such illogical absurdity continues for a few more episodes.

chandu bhana jo tera dard wo mera dardπŸ˜† yaar real problem ye ki sensible viewers r like bheekhmangaa for show makers, kyoki TRP naam ka khajana toh trp aunties k paas hai,jinhe logic se koi matlab nahi hai,isliye show maker logic n sensibility ko jyada importance nahi dete maine jabse TV dekhna suru kiya hai kabhi jyda din khush nahi rah paayi kyoki ye bhoolna bada muskil hota hai ki logic naam ki koi cheez nahi hoti haiπŸ˜† poore 7 month baad maine kisi show ko regular dekhna suru kiya hai,so itni jaldi toh quit nahi karenge,pr ye silsilaa kab tak kayam rahega khuch nahi kah sakteπŸ˜† kyoki mera bhi BP bahut jaldi high hota hai,aisi bokwaas cheeze dekh kπŸ˜†
desaiprachi07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwetaliciouss

I dont thnk she meant to hurt the kid actually.. she obviously wanted to hurt some1 bt i thnk wen she saw dat snake has bitten da kid den she came forward.. otherwise agar phoolan thakur ko saanp kaat-ta aur Bindiya Zehar nikalnay aati toh boht hi weird lagna tha..πŸ˜†πŸ€£ 

Aur baat toh sahi hai k uskay over-confidence ki waja say uski apni jaan khatre mei hai..bt dis is actually going to benefit her.. coz jaan toh uski bach hi jayegi aur thakur pariwaar uskay ehsaan k taley aur bhi dab jayega .. nd maybe they will start trusting her now..πŸ˜‰

well yahi us ka real plan hai and ye odd bhi lagta.πŸ˜‰ But really her over confidence was highly irritating.😑 She was waiting ki kisi ko kaat le vo snake and accha hi hua ki that bit Mithilesh's son. Par ab kahin Mithilesh babu Bindiya Rani pe aur jyada flat na ho jaye.
πŸ˜›
naina-ana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
is bar to sidha kinapped hi karliya.