Youngest actress each Khan/Akshay,etc has been paired opposite? - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Ya probably! And that would be very interesting to see Alia-AK in such a movie! 
SRK anushka
salman sneha ullal i guess
Sunny Deol and Urvashi Rautela had a larger age gap than everyone else mentioned here. He is almost 40 years older.Edited by CarrotCake - 8 years ago
I hope they don't play love interest to Alia. She's got such a baby face that it would be quite creepy :/

All of them will be 50 this year (the three khans). But then again, they won't be willing to do dad roles until well into their 60s. Anil Kapoor is 58 and only just started to. 
Edited by purplerose5 - 8 years ago
^ Rajnikant is still playing the lead in most films...isn't he 60+?
Originally posted by jibber-jabber

Amitabh Bachchan and Jiah Khan

That movie was a remake of Lolita.  The age difference was supposed to be there, same with the creepy factor.  Creepy in Bollywood version because I think Jiah's character was supposed to be at least 18 right?  I think the girl in the original version is 13 or something which makes protagonist (or perhaps antagonist is a better word here) a child molester.  
Salman Khan ('65) + Sneha Ullal ('87) = 22 years
- Also, Sonakshi is '87, as well as Kangana who had a guest role in one of his films.

SRK ('65) + Anushka ('88) = 23 years
- He also worked with Deepika ('86)

Aamir ('65) + Anushka ('88) = 23 years
Also Asin ('85)

Akshay ('67) + Anushka ('88) = 23 years
Also Sonakshi ('87), Shruti ('86), Deepika ('86)

BREAKING++++++

Akshay signed on to play opposite Amy Jackson (born 1992) = that's 25 years age gap lol.

-

But this is the same it's always been...

Sridevi ('63) worked with Amitabh ('42) and Jeetendra ('42) several times. = 21 years.
Originally posted by Sridevil

Salman Khan ('65) + Sneha Ullal ('87) = 22 years
- Also, Sonakshi is '87, as well as Kangana who had a guest role in one of his films.

SRK ('65) + Anushka ('88) = 23 years
- He also worked with Deepika ('86)

Aamir ('65) + Anushka ('88) = 23 years
Also Asin ('85)

Akshay ('67) + Anushka ('88) = 23 years
Also Sonakshi ('87), Shruti ('86), Deepika ('86)

BREAKING++++++

Akshay signed on to play opposite Amy Jackson (born 1992) = that's 25 years age gap lol.

-

But this is the same it's always been...

Sridevi ('63) worked with Amitabh ('42) and Jeetendra ('42) several times. = 21 years.

🤢
What I don't understand is why must actors and actresses go from playing lead to dad/mom? There is so much in between these two extremes.

And another thing is that why are the younger heroines the only options when it comes to being paired with some of the older actors?

Bollywood has so many good actresses that when paired with a Khan or Akshay or Ajay would make amazing jodis. Why don't they utilize these actresses anymore?

With an age appropriate actresses and a solid script, they can continue playing heroes.

Preity, Rani, Tabu, Madhuri, Karishma, Kajol, Sonali, Shilpa - they made some of the best pairings in Bollywood with the Khans, Akshay, Ajay, Saif. USE THEM. I'd rather watch a proper movie with these actors than the gimmicky, action filled, crappy movies these guys are currently doing.
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 8 years ago