Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Youngest actress each Khan/Akshay,etc has been paired opposite?

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Was just wondering who are the youngest heroins each Khan has worked opposite and what is the age difference b/w them?

Was reading something on Bwood being pretty sexist and I got curious..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rupalov thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Salman and Sneha, SRK and Anushka, Aamir and Anushka. Not sure about the third one though
princessunara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rupalov

Salman and Sneha, SRK and Anushka, Aamir and Anushka. Not sure about the third one though

How old was Sneha? Anushka was 19 to SRK's 43 i think.. n i don't know abt Aamir either..

Any idea abt Akshay?
Rupalov thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Sneha was 17 or 18 too.
Akki's youngest actress is Shruti, maybe
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Rupalov

I think Sneha was 17 or 18 too.
Akki's youngest actress is Shruti, maybe

Akki tapsee pannu
princessunara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: awesomegurti

Akki tapsee pannu

just heard the name Tapsee for 1st time so googled the name.. n Shruti too.. nope neither.. they r from 86 and 87. Anu was 88 born..

So I guess Sneha was the youngest one of them all..
SarunArshiIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: awesomegurti

Akki tapsee pannu

tapasee was not opposite akshay. She was just another agent in the movie.  So this can't be counted 
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
It seems like in terms of number of years the biggest difference was SRK and Anushka. But Sneha had such a young child like face and disposition that her age difference with Salman seems more.  
Asin was pretty young too when she did Ghajini wasn't she?  I know during Special 26 promotions Akshay and Kajal Agarwal talked about their age difference too.  
princessunara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

It seems like in terms of number of years the biggest difference was SRK and Anushka. But Sneha had such a young child like face and disposition that her age difference with Salman seems more.  

Asin was pretty young too when she did Ghajini wasn't she?  I know during Special 26 promotions Akshay and Kajal Agarwal talked about their age difference too.  

thanks checked them both too
Sneha - 87
Asin - 85

I rarely watch movies specially SK's or Akki's so wanted a shortlisting of names to google n see.. but ya i remmeber seeing Lucky school girl scenes n thinking yaar she looks like my age..or just a tiny bit older than me n he is almost my dad's age!😛
so ya Anushka seems to be the youngest..,

lol hope that if they ever act with Alia, Kriti (as i thinks they r the only 1s younger than Anu) its a father daughter one! 😆
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
^ I would love to see Alia as Aamir Khan's daughter. I don't think the others are open to playing fathers yet.  As for Kriti she doesn't have a baby face like Alia so I don't think any of them will play her dad. She almost played Akshay's love interest in Singh Is Bling.