'I love you Ishita Raman Bhalla .. Thank you!' *Updated* - Page 12

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Gan-

It's already beautiful.. Now waiting for your update... 😃

Did the best I could in 15 minutes, need to go down for breakfast, still trying to process what happened. 

Sorry wanted to type out the feels properly but you know I am not in the best frame of mind since yesterday. 

@Hema and Aani: Thank you for the beautiful write ups, it was a treat to read.
Edited by Eyes-Wide-Shut - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Eyes-Wide-Shut

nazm uljhii hui hai seene mein

misre atke hue hain hothon par

udte-phirte hain titliyon ki tarah

lafz kaagaz pe baith-te hi nahii

kabse baitha hua hoon main jaanam

saade kaagaz pe likhke naam tera

bas tera naam hi mukammal hai

isse behtar bhi nazm kya hogi

-Gulzar

Gulzar saab is saying, that a poem is entangled in his heart, the lines stuck at his lips, the words flying around like butterflies, he is sitting staring a paper for hours with only his beloved's name written on it. The name alone is poem for him and there could be no better poem than this for him. I couldn't think of any better nazam than this for Puttar's 'I love you', the name Ishita uttered from his mouth is enough to portray the immense love he feels for his beloved wife. 

I didn't know here to begin so i did what I do best i.e steal from Gulzaar saab to emote my feelings. 

I don't know where to begin and where to end, there was so much soul and beauty in yesterday's episode and the best part about the entire episode was that it reflected them and their relationship. Just like it took them ages to find and complete each other similarly it took them ages to profess love verbally, but they did find each other and did finally profess their love, it was nothing short of divine beauty.

Puttar probably said I love you' a million times to his family members, his kids, Mihir, and even Shagun at one point but when those three powerful words mean something it takes a life time to muster up the courage to express those words, because it takes grit, determination, the courage to expose the most vulnerable part of you just to find that quivering voice to profess I LOVE YOU'. I loved how they portrayed puttar's inner struggle to find courage, to finally open himself up to love and giving himself another chance at happiness.

I really really enjoyed the scene more than the I love you' because what puttar said to his wife was far more beautiful than those simple 3 words.  There was so much innocence, love, purity and a sense of belonging in those beautiful moments where Raman thanked his Ishita for turning his life around, he told her he became a person again, he learned to breathe again, he became a father to his children, he began to smile again and finally he started to love again. More than the I love you, I gushed over I love you, ISHITA RAMAN BHALLA, it almost felt like he wanted to own her, to keep her just for himself not to share with anyone, she belonged to him and only him.  Sigh! Faint! Too much cuteness for me to handle!

I loved the look of endearment and satisfaction on missus' face upon hearing her husband utter those words, she could read the gratitude in his eyes, she could see the immense respect he has for her and their relationship, and she could hear the never-ending love in his voice when he uttered the word Ishita'.

I felt like Ishita for a first time actually believed she had a purpose in this life, she felt like a complete woman, a woman that a man desires, a woman that a man needs to make his, a woman that man wants to serenade.

I am sure the above didn't make any sense because I just finished watching the episode and I am still reeling under it's magic, I got the feel of old YHM, the one where excellent writing took precedence over everything else.

So many songs to choose from, I am utterly confused so I will come back to it, lol

I loved the vulnerability of Raman so much, he exposed his inner self to biwi yesterday, reminding me of my favorite poem by W. B. Yeats.

"Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,

Enwrought with golden and silver light,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths

Of night and light and the half light,

I would spread the cloths under your feet:

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

I have spread my dreams under your feet;

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."

W.B. Yeats

I CANNOT BELIEVE PUTTAR WROTE SHAYARI! I AM FLABBERGASTED! Yesterday when puttar was serenading missus with Shayari and finally uttered those 3 magical words not only were we shocked so was Mother Nature! Because Michigan was hit by 4.0 magnitude earthquake and we never get earthquakes here.

Putting up with weeks of crap and over the top drama only to get a poignant moment like yesterday fills my heart with joy. Gif below is how I feel.

It's beautiful!!! Even I like the heartfelt sentiments he expressed with the I love yous because they just made it oh so meaningful... But as always my post couldn't write those in words and you put my feelings on watching what transpired onscreen into words ... Thank you for that.  And as alwaysperfect choices of verse/lyrics/song for your post 👏

I did not mention the shayeri part to you as I knew it would blow you away as you LOVE such sequences 😆 I wanted you to experience that first hand as it makes more impact that way.

Beautiful !(even though I sound repetitive .. I have no other way to describe your write up) 

And did you 'dress up' for your breakfast? (Enough to put on your new gift? ) 😉

Edited by -Gan- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Gan-

[
It's beautiful!!! Even I like the heartfelt sentiments he expressed with the I love yous because they just made it oh so meaningful... But as always my post couldn't write those in words and you put my feelings on watching what transpired onscreen into words ... Thank you for that.  And as alwaysperfect choices of verse/lyrics/song for your post 👏

I did not mention the shayeri part to you as I knew it would blow you away as you LOVE such sequences 😆 I wanted you to experience that first hand as it makes more impact that way.

Beautiful !(even though I sound repetitive .. I have no other way to describe your write up) 

And did you 'dress up' for your breakfast? (Enough to put on your new gift? ) 😉

OMG seeing puttar turn into a poet is the best thing ever!!!! I can't even tell you the feels puttar gave me! 😳 
lol yeah yeah dressing up and wearing the new gift, going for brunch and then stopping by church and temple. 
Lovely collages Gan and quotes 👏

I saw the epi just few hours ago.it gave me goosebumps e=when RKB said I LOVE YOU ISHITA RAMAN BHALLA. It still give me even thinking about it.I had tears as biwi had when he uttered those words.

and the write ups by everybody is always so good (special mention hema ,doc,Aruna )
even i didn't notice the tacky teenage type decoration 😆
im the last one to write on this beautiful & much awaited part of IshRa journey...
i loved ur collages...
here's my small take on the scene

I loved this expressions of Love --

"Good relationships are not just about good times you share,its also about the onstacles you go through together & the fact that you still say'I LOVE U ' in the end. "

Raman's I love U ws something on about there together which they crosses together after facing loads of obstacles of life they found the room to each-other's heart...they know they love each-other. this wsnt even needed to say b/w them but this ws about about expressing his Love for ishita he has in his heart...which till now what he used to say ws only to him...but what he now did poured his heart out opened his unleashed feelings...it more sppreciating her coming in his life..the change she bought made him again connect with human feeling connecting back to people who r important in his life..his family his children...
when raman said to Ishita he became stone hearted but her coming in his life made him human..this person who just now started feeling talking about his feeling will take time..i felt to him connecting to incident that took place 2 days bk...
i thought it will take him little more time to think what all venom he serves to ishita when high tempered anger...which doesnt make connect to human..but takes over all the feelings inside residing him... makes him go bk to stone heart...
this is going to take as he himself said will take time...
i so loved that pose of taking the leg of her's so she can stand on his knee that ws Heart-warming to watch...when about to say he said i know u already know about my feelings...
it so beautiful...keeping all the emotions pouring out telling the importance of her in his life...
than 4 times I love U's than to the I love u Ishita Raman Bhalla ...