Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

'I love you Ishita Raman Bhalla .. Thank you!' *Updated* (Page 12)

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veeann

Res
Still not coherent enough for speech, maybe will try again later

Gan, I love the collages. And your quotes. Beautiful as always.
Like you I wasn't expecting much either, so what we got made me happy. Bas.

We have all decided to be Ghajini and forget what happened two episodes ago, and just enjoy Puttar and his confession. I cried with biwi today. Finally, he said it to her.

Bas. I can't say more, or will have to resort to more silly emoticons.

Those emoticons cracked me  up ROFL

I get you... YHm has done this to me multiple times where I am super pissed with something and then I watch something like this and totally forget about the previous episode Ouch... 

Yes the emotions of the scene in the bedroom just gave me too many feels... Day Dreaming

Edited by -Gan- - 02 May 2015 at 5:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-K.13-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fugitives123

I Heart the collages Gan. I feel like I'm in love all over again!!! I love the one where he rests her leg on his while kneeling down and the one where ishita hugs his shirtDay Dreaming

Suddenly all the cliche room deco, his hair, him not apologizing, her not demanding it, him not switching off his phone or locking the door went out of the window the minute he started saying what we needed to hear.

1.5 years hi sahi but thank u mata rani for finally making this happen !!

I haven't celebrated this much and felt so happy after an episode in a long long time. 

Thanks! 

Yes we all forgot the bitterness and latched onto the feeling of love that the scene created .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fugitives123-K.13-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Anu  those AVIs Day Dreaming I can stare at them forever 
And I'm digging your filter ... Awesome! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-HoneyDukes-

-HoneyDukes- IF-Sizzlerz
-HoneyDukes-
-HoneyDukes-

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gan-

Anu  those AVIs Day Dreaming I can stare at them forever 
And I'm digging your filter ... Awesome! Clap

Thank you G! Hug Embarrassed

Haha..it was pink and red fest today! ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OnePiece-Gan--K.13-

mayasun IF-Rockerz
mayasun
mayasun

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gan-

Originally posted by mayasundar

Eagerly waiting for your collages Gan.

Gan I do have a request to make if you can make a separate collage of Raman supporting Ishita on his knees Please.

Thanks,
Maya

Here you go Embarrassed

Thank you so much GanDay Dreaming

I was drooling at the collages at work. My Colleagues was thinking I have gone crazy today your collages spoke the subtle emotions which are missed in the show when we see the episode.  Imagine my surprises when I came home I saw you made a separate post for these collages. I am so thankful and sitting with a big grin on my face.Big smile

This was IshRa I knew before the TRP butchered them. I am still waiting for the second part of the confession from Ishita.

Thanks for Krishy explaining why Raman said I love in four different way. It made sense what you said.

Once again Thank you so much for your collages Gan. They are awesome

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fugitives123OnePiece---CoCo----K.13--Gan-

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
U guys are such good writers.  Loved reading each one of urs views on the much awaited confession.  
I just love this couple.  Cant cite one single reason for it. They give me too many feels. And then I wonder if at all such love exist in the real world? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OnePiece---CoCo----K.13--Gan-

OnePiece Goldie
OnePiece
OnePiece

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

Updated on page 2 Embarrassed. I had so many feels and my thoughts were incoherent. Hope the post makes sense.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Veeann-Gan-

Veeann IF-Dazzler
Veeann
Veeann

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OnePiece

I love you Ishita Raman Bhalla

He said it. He couldn't believe he uttered those words. There was a look of ecstasy on his face which reflected in her eyes. It made him certain that this time he was right. He was euphoric. At last he had found the love of his life. He held her close and lost himself in her arms. His joy was incomprehensible. 

To outsiders it may seem a regular husband wife moment but to him or rather them it was ethereal. He never expected that such a day would ever again come in his life where he would feel alive, his heart the love and he being wanted. If anyone would have known him a year and half ago, they would be astonished at the scene transpiring before their eyes. 

His awful past turned him callous. He loved someone in his past or so he thought. He loved her with his heart and soul. At that time he knew nothing but love. A hopeless love that could not possibly be reciprocated. He loved her, married her, envisioned a future with her but she, she betrayed him. What mattered to her was negligible to him and what mattered to him was not her cup of tea. He couldn't realise her growing uneasiness in their relationship as he was too involved in loving her to notice anything but her. She walked out him one fateful day. She rejected him, his love. The reason being he was not good enough to satisfy her material needs. He pleaded her, begged her but nothing could make her stay. His heart broke into a million pieces and nothing ever said by anyone could calm him down.

From that day, his perspective of people changed. The first taste of selfishness and humiliation of rejection from his very own love made him self-absorbed. The person who was known for his loving nature and big heart became heartless. He eventually reached the position his ex desired only to avenge her betrayal. Now he had everything except love as he had ceased to believe in it. He couldn't bring himself to love his own kids.

"Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil Gayi, Kismat Pe Aaye Naa Yakeen"

Then she entered his life as his daughter's mother when he was still fighting the demons of his past. He considered her another gold-digger but she was different. She loathed those very things that were adored by all the other women who came into his life. Her uncanny resemblance to his previous self won over him. He failed at his futile attempts to not to involve his heart again. He was unawares as to when his hatred turned into admiration and then into love though his trepidation wouldn't let his feelings come forth. She unknowingly helped him overcome his apprehensiveness. She held his hand and walked through his dark past without a flinch. She mended his broken heart and healed its wounds. He began to love again and he is forever indebted to her for this. His happiness knew no bounds the day he discovered he was in love. He was excited to share his feelings with her but his deep-rooted fear of rejection stalled his words in his mouth. He could restrain his words but not his deeds. His love was evident through his actions and her reciprocation strengthened his conviction. He couldn't thank his stars enough. He was irrevocably in love. She knew but wanted to hear him say it. He teared up while thanking her and it pained her to see him this way. He bore his soul today in front of her and she embraced it with such tenderness and gentleness that it melted away his remaining perturbation.

I love you Ishima - I love you for the mother you are

I love you Ishita - I love you for the woman you are

I love you Ishita Raman Bhalla - I love you and you are mine

With that last utterance he sealed the deal for the lifetime. If indeed time could stop, she would wish it did at this moment.

P.S: My song of the day - Kaise mujhe tum milgayi from Ghajini

That is such an awesome take on the confession Hema. You have captured the entire story of RKB so far, in such a poetic way.

And the song is just so apt.

Bravo

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anuhyaafugitives123OnePiece-Atii-mayasun-Gan--K.13-

Go to top