Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fugitives123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: OnePiece

I love you Ishita Raman Bhalla

He said it. He couldn't believe he uttered those words. There was a look of ecstasy on his face which reflected in her eyes. It made him certain that this time he was right. He was euphoric. At last he had found the love of his life. He held her close and lost himself in her arms. His joy was incomprehensible. 

To outsiders it may seem a regular husband wife moment but to him or rather them it was ethereal. He never expected that such a day would ever again come in his life where he would feel alive, his heart the love and he being wanted. If anyone would have known him a year and half ago, they would be astonished at the scene transpiring before their eyes. 

His awful past turned him callous. He loved someone in his past or so he thought. He loved her with his heart and soul. At that time he knew nothing but love. A hopeless love that could not possibly be reciprocated. He loved her, married her, envisioned a future with her but she, she betrayed him. What mattered to her was negligible to him and what mattered to him was not her cup of tea. He couldn't realise her growing uneasiness in their relationship as he was too involved in loving her to notice anything but her. She walked out him one fateful day. She rejected him, his love. The reason being he was not good enough to satisfy her material needs. He pleaded her, begged her but nothing could make her stay. His heart broke into a million pieces and nothing ever said by anyone could calm him down.

From that day, his perspective of people changed. The first taste of selfishness and humiliation of rejection from his very own love made him self-absorbed. The person who was known for his loving nature and big heart became heartless. He eventually reached the position his ex desired only to avenge her betrayal. Now he had everything except love as he had ceased to believe in it. He couldn't bring himself to love his own kids.

"Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil Gayi, Kismat Pe Aaye Naa Yakeen"

Then she entered his life as his daughter's mother when he was still fighting the demons of his past. He considered her another gold-digger but she was different. She loathed those very things that were adored by all the other women who came into his life. Her uncanny resemblance to his previous self won over him. He failed at his futile attempts to not to involve his heart again. He was unawares as to when his hatred turned into admiration and then into love though his trepidation wouldn't let his feelings come forth. She unknowingly helped him overcome his apprehensiveness. She held his hand and walked through his dark past without a flinch. She mended his broken heart and healed its wounds. He began to love again and he is forever indebted to her for this. His happiness knew no bounds the day he discovered he was in love. He was excited to share his feelings with her but his deep-rooted fear of rejection stalled his words in his mouth. He could restrain his words but not his deeds. His love was evident through his actions and her reciprocation strengthened his conviction. He couldn't thank his stars enough. He was irrevocably in love. She knew but wanted to hear him say it. He teared up while thanking her and it pained her to see him this way. He bore his soul today in front of her and she embraced it with such tenderness and gentleness that it melted away his remaining perturbation.

I love you Ishima - I love you for the mother you are

I love you Ishita - I love you for the woman you are

I love you Ishita Raman Bhalla - I love you and you are mine

With that last utterance he sealed the deal for the lifetime. If indeed time could stop, she would wish it did at this moment.

P.S: My song of the day - Kaise mujhe tum milgayi from Ghajini

Beautiful...lovely write up...perfect choice of words!! It's so true...I wish times stood still and we could rejoice these moments forever!!
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: OnePiece

I love you Ishita Raman Bhalla

He said it. He couldn't believe he uttered those words. There was a look of ecstasy on his face which reflected in her eyes. It made him certain that this time he was right. He was euphoric. At last he had found the love of his life. He held her close and lost himself in her arms. His joy was incomprehensible. 

To outsiders it may seem a regular husband wife moment but to him or rather them it was ethereal. He never expected that such a day would ever again come in his life where he would feel alive, his heart the love and he being wanted. If anyone would have known him a year and half ago, they would be astonished at the scene transpiring before their eyes. 

His awful past turned him callous. He loved someone in his past or so he thought. He loved her with his heart and soul. At that time he knew nothing but love. A hopeless love that could not possibly be reciprocated. He loved her, married her, envisioned a future with her but she, she betrayed him. What mattered to her was negligible to him and what mattered to him was not her cup of tea. He couldn't realise her growing uneasiness in their relationship as he was too involved in loving her to notice anything but her. She walked out him one fateful day. She rejected him, his love. The reason being he was not good enough to satisfy her material needs. He pleaded her, begged her but nothing could make her stay. His heart broke into a million pieces and nothing ever said by anyone could calm him down.

From that day, his perspective of people changed. The first taste of selfishness and humiliation of rejection from his very own love made him self-absorbed. The person who was known for his loving nature and big heart became heartless. He eventually reached the position his ex desired only to avenge her betrayal. Now he had everything except love as he had ceased to believe in it. He couldn't bring himself to love his own kids.

"Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil Gayi, Kismat Pe Aaye Naa Yakeen"

Then she entered his life as his daughter's mother when he was still fighting the demons of his past. He considered her another gold-digger but she was different. She loathed those very things that were adored by all the other women who came into his life. Her uncanny resemblance to his previous self won over him. He failed at his futile attempts to not to involve his heart again. He was unawares as to when his hatred turned into admiration and then into love though his trepidation wouldn't let his feelings come forth. She unknowingly helped him overcome his apprehensiveness. She held his hand and walked through his dark past without a flinch. She mended his broken heart and healed its wounds. He began to love again and he is forever indebted to her for this. His happiness knew no bounds the day he discovered he was in love. He was excited to share his feelings with her but his deep-rooted fear of rejection stalled his words in his mouth. He could restrain his words but not his deeds. His love was evident through his actions and her reciprocation strengthened his conviction. He couldn't thank his stars enough. He was irrevocably in love. She knew but wanted to hear him say it. He teared up while thanking her and it pained her to see him this way. He bore his soul today in front of her and she embraced it with such tenderness and gentleness that it melted away his remaining perturbation.

I love you Ishima - I love you for the mother you are

I love you Ishita - I love you for the woman you are

I love you Ishita Raman Bhalla - I love you and you are mine

With that last utterance he sealed the deal for the lifetime. If indeed time could stop, she would wish it did at this moment.

P.S: My song of the day - Kaise mujhe tum milgayi from Ghajini

Wonderful Hema! Loved how you connected everything Raman's been through to come to his soul baring I Love yous . And that song is so perfect from Raman's perspective . 
-Gan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shadeslayer

RES!

Absolutely GORGEOUS Collages Gan!!!! I loved the confession- The setting might have been cheesy- But I had eyes for no one and nothing but these two!! 

Since I cannot gush as much as I want to- I am going to say whatever I want through the verses of this song I absolutely adore:

From Raman to Ishita:

" Tu hoga zara Paagal, Tune mujhko Hai Chuna;
Tu hoga zara Paagal, Tune mujhko Hai Chuna;
Kaise Tune unkaha, tune unkaha sab suna,
Tu Hoga zara paagal, tune mujhko hai chuna;
Tuuu din sa hai, main raat aana dono, Mil jaaye shaamo Ki tarah...

Yeh Moh Moh ke dhaage, Teri ungliyon se jaa uljhe..."

From Ishita to Raman:

" Ke teri jhooti baatein main saari maanlu,
Aankhon se tere sach sabhi, sabkuch abhi jaanlu;
Ke teri jhooti baatein main saari maanlu,
Tez hai dhara, behte se hum, awaara,
Aaa thamke saanse le yahaan...

Yeh Moh Moh ke dhaage, Teri ungliyon se jaa uljhe..."

Su beautiful song choice.. I love the song and now it's more meaningful with the Upishra connection you established 

And yes none of us noticed the backdrop as the spotlight was hogged by our lovely couple .. 
-Gan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb.neha

Rinki is behaving like as if mihir has an extra marital affair.  As if she caught him cheating on her. For god sake ur husband had a beautiful past which ended in pain so he does need time to recover from it then only he can be all urs. He is trying. rinki is behaving like an attention seeker.

I think the girls put the perfect tag to describe Rinki : basic bitch 😆
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Finally coherent enough to post my take on the confession. The whole confession still gives me goosebumps ☺️☺️ ❤️ ☺️☺️. I am not going to even look at that tacky decoration, even for a teenager it looked way above the line. But the confession over took all of this. That shayari from his side blew me off and those lines for you :

Tumhe chot pahunchane ke khayal se bhi
saanson ka dhadkanon se naata toot jaata hai
Lekin phir sochta hun, ke ek baar tum rootho toh sahi
taaki duniya ko bata dun ki meri biwi ko mananae ka
har tareeka mujhe aata hai

For two people whose past was nothing more than a nightmare coming this far is a huge thing. He was left behind for a wealthier partner and the other one was left behind progeny. Destiny in the form of ruhi bought them together in a relationship under the norms "Sirf Ruhi Ke liye". The relation as in the two of them healed each other's pain by standing for each other sorting out issues at the same time hurting one another. Then they loved calling each other as friends and wanted to be there for the other as a friend or well wisher if not as a life partner. One such incident was Amma's accident case. The night they spent at hospital. The other incident being when He was blamed on abortion grounds. She stood for him strengthening the relationship between a father and daughter.

A guy in the name of Abhimanyu was brought in to seed in the feeling of jealousy or rather realization track just to show both have crossed even being friends. It took a truck load of guilt from his side and her realization which was step by step. Then there was no stepping back. They still fought, tried stealing some romantic moments which was only to be disturbed by every person in their family.
Biwi has not confessed yet, but may be these were her thoughts, my take on them at least 😳

when I found him crying, I thought he was just an ordinary person,
I didn't know the strength in emotions he had.
And as I carried on watching him day after day I fell not just for his love but also his personality
day after day passes, and I realize that cry was not any normal.
He's a person, someone who has feelings, problems, life challenges, struggles, love, family and friends.

It was for all these reasons the confession is still a special one for the two of them. It did not have privacy, neither class ambiance wise but definitely oozed passion, love and desire for one another. I am not sure if I even made sense.
-Gan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunabhi

Finally coherent enough to post my take on the confession. The whole confession still gives me goosebumps ☺️. I am not going to even look at that tacky decoration, even for a teenager it looked way above the line. But the confession over took all of this. That shayari from his side blew me off and those lines for you :

Tumhe chot pahunchane ke khayal se bhi
saanson ka dhadkanon se naata toot jaata hai
Lekin phir sochta hun, ke ek baar tum rootho toh sahi
taaki duniya ko bata dun ki meri biwi ko mananae ka
har tareeka mujhe aata hai

For two people whose past was nothing more than a nightmare coming this far is a huge thing. He was left behind for a wealthier partner and the other one was left behind progeny. Destiny in the form of ruhi bought them together in a relationship under the norms "Sirf Ruhi Ke liye". The relation as in the two of them healed each other's pain by standing for each other sorting out issues at the same time hurting one another. Then they loved calling each other as friends and wanted to be there for the other as a friend or well wisher if not as a life partner. One such incident was Amma's accident case. The night they spent at hospital. The other incident being when He was blamed on abortion grounds. She stood for him strengthening the relationship between a father and daughter.

A guy in the name of Abhimanyu was brought in to seed in the feeling of jealousy or rather realization track just to show both have crossed even being friends. It took a truck load of guilt from his side and her realization which was step by step. Then there was no stepping back. They still fought, tried stealing some romantic moments which was only to be disturbed by every person in their family.
Biwi has not confessed yet, but may be these were her thoughts, my take on them at least 😳

when I found him crying, I thought he was just an ordinary person,
I didn't know the strength in emotions he had.
And as I carried on watching him day after day I fell not just for his love but also his personality
day after day passes, and I realize that cry was not any normal.
He's a person, someone who has feelings, problems, life challenges, struggles, love, family and friends.

It was for all these reasons the confession is still a special one for the two of them. It did not have privacy, neither class ambiance wise but definitely oozed passion, love and desire for one another. I am not sure if I even made sense.

Aru you made complete sense and then some! It's beautiful .. I love how you mentioned those salient moments in their journey so far that strengthened their bond as a couple... It makes the confession all more meaningful ! 

I wished they had not stalled Biwi's confession too.. But hey we know they would milk this TRP cow as much as they can... But your lines  just perfectly put biwi's perspective . 

Awesome post! 
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
updated with Gulzaar saab nazm, updating the rest right now.
-Gan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eyes-Wide-Shut

updated with Gulzaar saab nazm, updating the rest right now.

It's already beautiful.. Now waiting for your update... 😃
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Finally edited on page 1, apologies for being so late 😳
-Gan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: EkPaheli

To begin with apologies Gan, I am extremely late I know but had some guests over and well it was unexpected - guests usually are unexpected as well as tiring, you get the drift right?

Beautiful  collages and such amazing quotes, as usual.😃

So let's get this show on the road now.

I'll be honest here Gan because that's the only way I know how to write things that I need to pen down.

I have been very vocal about being disappointed with the get out of my house drama that came up and last night when the confession scene started on the heels of that drama it didn't sit well with me. I couldn't digest two characters that I love and adore becoming so...so ...jaded. It was disappointing to me and I spoke about it in the LU, A LOT.

Then tonight happened and well there' only so much a girl can rant especially about the things that she doesn't have the power to change, and so with as much patience and tolerance I could summon within me I sat down to watch tonight' episode. Skipping over the minutes in between wasted on the annoyance plaguing us found that I actually quite liked it. Yes, I had to put the latest drama behind me but the sentiments, the words penned by Ritu Deora were spot on and all I could think of was why, why was the you leave my home drama even necessary, because had it not been for THAT one particular thing this would have been so PERFECT.

Why did they add that really, because she isn't even being mad, the confession happened DESPITE that and so it still makes no sense to me why was this stupid thing even written in the script.

If it hadn't been written this would have been everything that could have and would have been APT for IshRa, and so I decided to just let the things I can't have any control over aside.

And as soon as I made that decision I came on the forum and reserved a spot on your thread, the very first one too by some weird co-incidence.

Therefore, I will write about the scene disregarding the things that make me want to shake someone in the Balaji and SP camp badly, if only I could do that, but alas, I am moving on.

After lots of talking in circles, we arrived at the moment most awaited and there was a goof-up, or so it seems.

Raman' first confession that he really intended and meant had him mouth "I Love You Ishimaa".

It ruined things for her and for a second there stumped him, he immediately reverted to mention Ruhi and spoke of his kids, their kids...said that they impressed the word upon his mind...

But in his heart, that's how Ishita began to make a place for herself, she started out as the woman he saw as the mother of his child, his daughter - the little girl who so longed for the love of a mother, who eventually became the mother of both his children. In my opinion, Raman Kumar Bhalla started getting attracted to Ishita Iyer a long time before he even admitted it to himself; the seeds were sown on one rainy night where they found themselves stranded together for that attraction to take root. But he fell in love with her, the moment,  his daughter called her Ishimaa for the very first time; the instant he saw them hug he knew the pure joy, the unadulterated happiness on his child' face is courtesy of this woman who he  had just married and hard as he tried to ignore Raman Bhalla was a goner.

I have always adored the scene, the stumped look Raman has there, then the way he schools his features just in time for no one to take notice how the little moment affected him, but the truth is it does. The magic stays on forever with him, which just gets more potent over time as he falls more and more in love with her how could he not after all?

I always believed that after Shagun Raman locked up his heart,  so tightly at that that even he had no idea how to escape the confines he restricted around himself, even though, as is the case with the finest of armory too, his armor had a chink - his children.  Though he tried to not let it be known; this woman went ahead and tackled that very chink - she let him see how easy was it to love and be loved in return - all he had to do was, allow himself the chance and hope for that.

He saw the joy his daughter found in the love of a mother and in loving that mother.

So while Raman saying I love you Ishimaa is a blunder of sorts, it's the way their journey began, it's how he started to fall in love with this woman - as the mother of his child to begin with.

His next words were a simple "I love you to her" - twice over.

For the times that he lied or made it seem the words he spoke earlier were a pack of lies. Earlier when he said them they had been true too, only one he wasn't willing to acknowledge to even himself, hell he was fighting himself back then too, to not surrender to his growing affection for this woman. The first time he said those words, he made up the excuse that Ruhi was looking at them, true she was, but even his daughter couldn't possibly have heard them all the way to the third storey even if he yelled over the downpour of the rain.  The other time was made to appear as a means to distract her attention enough to help her through a moment of pain.

Slowly however, the walls began to give away, she chipped away his defenses just by being who she was, is, this woman he got to know her as  not just as a mother, a daughter, sister or DIL/SIL but just Ishita.  Little things about her that made her strong or weak, silly or wise, the way she infuriated him to the point of madness as well as made him smile despite the very madness that drove him up a wall.

He fell for Ishita - for being the child-woman that she is, the woman who knew how to bring out the best in him even if he showed her his worst, more often than not.

She made his dark life lighter by her smiles and the laughter she infused in it. She made him want to be a man who couldn't help himself when it came to her.  Teasing her, annoying her, doing things that made her roll her eyes or drive her to the point where she would positively be seething.  Because whenever he did that, whenever he managed to ruffle that cool exterior - he got under her skin and as he did so, he didn't even realize he allowed her the same. In enjoying ruffling her feathers, he started making room for her in his heart, bringing down bricks one at a time that would one day fell the wall.

He resisted with all his might but in the end, he came to love Ishita justifying his - "I love you Ishita."

Now was there any point in denying, in resisting, in fighting a lost cause,?  She was the mother he wanted for his children, the woman he came to adore, the woman he loved to annoy - she was the woman he saw himself growing old with - the woman who he accepted in his heart of hearts as his soul mate, his lover, his wife.

This woman became Ishita Raman Bhalla for the world the day he tied the knot with her, but who in his heart became the wife he fell in love with over time. This time he didn't surrender his heart easily but surrender he did at last and not because he HAD to love her, no, there was no compulsion that made him do it now, like the last time. A relationship that is supposed to be a bond of love wasn't stifling him, on the contrary it was loosening him up - this time his heart was conquered and he yielded, but in that, he won, in losing his heart he found his victory - his freedom as he admits - he came to life.

Therefore, Raman Bhalla admitted he has come to love "Ishita Raman Bhalla", not because it was expected of him, rather because he simply had no choice in the matter this time around.  Since this time a face hadn't bewitched him enough that made him ignore the person behind the beautiful mask, rather the heart drew him out of his shell, enough for him to recognize that this time around the woman he had come to care was beautiful inside and out - and most importantly, she made him feel the same way too.😳

That's a beautiful write up Aani ... Tying Raman's I love yous to his journey into falling in love with Ishita and realization and acceptance. Awesome ! 

And I also share a lot of your frustration about the 'dafa ho jao ' scene ... God knows why they put it there... But yesterday the dialogues did indeed make me overlook all those .. And reminded me why I'm still with this story even though it has been very inconsistent of late ... It's because somehow amidst all the mess... I still believe in IsHRa's journey ... And the credit goes to moments like these and the actors who somehow make every scene together believable ... Like yesterday none of us noticed the cheesy  valentine decor... We only noticed the expressions... The dialogues... Those unshed tears ... Little unique gestures... That make ishita raman such a unique couple. 

Thanks again for sharing your awesome thoughts 
Edited by -Gan- - 8 years ago