'I love you Ishita Raman Bhalla .. Thank you!' *Updated* - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
i can watch this scene several times. these two are magic. literally magic. they look so real. somewhere they give rise to the dreams of hopeless romantics like me. 
Beautiful Collages

Raman's confession: Words were beautiful. Though I did remembered his fight words when he utter respect lines he wrote for her and just wish, apology was put before ILU started but oh well.. On the whole confession words were beautiful & meaningful. I actually cried hearing them.

Wish Ishita too shown confessing ILU for a complete confession from both.

G, the collages
Aru, the first set of gifs

Will return when I am coherent 

we might have wanted a dramatic confession just as it happens in most of the TV shows where confession happens after a heated argument between the couple or under heavy thunderstorm or after one of the partners leaves and the other once chases him or her to say I Love You.

None happened here. This is what makes Yeh Hai Mohabatien unique. This is what makes Raman and Ishita a much adored couple. They have certainly have their own unique love story which surely called for a out of the box confession scene. 

Ishita taunted him for being mean to her in "Rab ne bna di jodi"competition. He gave a romantic reply which goes like --

"tujhe taqleef pahunchane ke naam se
meri saasien meri dhadkano ka saath chod jaati hai
par kya karun madrasan agar tu roothi nai
to duniya ko btaunga kaise ke
 muje apni biwi ko manane ke sare tareeke ate hai

He fumbled in saying the golden words, he first said I love you Ishima. she got even more desperate to hear those words from her man. He tried hard. She waited with all ears. Then there you go...

we craved for a single"I Love You" from Raman to Ishita and got 4 times what we wanted.

"I Love YOU"
"I Love YOU"
"I Love YOU Ishita"
I Love YOU Ishita Raman Bhalla"
Thank you meri life mein ane ke liye.

A confession of mature couple in a differently matured yet beautiful way. 
Aru loved the 1st set... Did you post the other two... It's not loading in my iPad .. Maybe my net issues 
Originally posted by -Gan-

Aru loved the 1st set... Did you post the other two... It's not loading in my iPad .. Maybe my net issues

Thanks G πŸ€—
I posted all of them .. πŸ˜•
After such a beautiful confession they shouldn't ruin the show by focusing on subbu track :( the precap is an indication. I hope they don't spoil yhm
Originally posted by -Anku-

When you've seen lot of brilliance, you tend to expect a lot from the show owing to the same. But after a lot of ranting, complaining and whining and obviously expecting I've realized that no matter what I do, I am not going to get more than this from a daily soap. So either I just watch it and accept it or I keep complaining and not enjoy it or rather stop watching. But since I can't not watch .. its better to forget the worst and look out for the best or the better.

And today was both better and best FOR ME AT LEAST. YHM is known for its unique, simple, beautiful moments. The one that may look less appealing from its teasers but there's some charm and beauty hidden in it to allure you. The confession was all that for me. The emotions, words and love expressed was endearing and perfect. It bought YHM full circle.. at least Raman's Mohabbatein full circle. I don't find it rushed or abrupt because I for one did not want a usual confession. Their love was so obvious as they themselves say it that there really wasn't need. It was a mere formality and even that was given to us by putting in a lot of effort which was visible. 

I really enjoyed the episode. It was typical IshRa. The last few episodes have been typical them. Romance, care, love, fight, pain, turmoil, but unable to be without the other, again bicker, love and now finally confess. This is them and I love the both however they are. 

Lovely write up and collages Gan. I am glad to see your post. πŸ€— Need to catch up on everyone else's write ups too

Very well put Anku! You know I'm of those school who doesn't care about big sweeping declaration rather the short but meaningful gesture and I was really turned off when I had seen the confession spoilers as for me that's opposite of what I had envisioned in Ishra's confession. So today was a pleasant surprise for me.. I'm glad I watched it with an open mind and frankly the balloons and the stuff had no impact on what transpired onscreen. Kudos to the CVs, director and the actors for making such a backdrop disappear behind the emotions that ruled the scene. And the 'allure' , like you put it so well, of the moment tugged at my heart strings. And yes the confession was 100%  IsHRalicious! So no complaints! πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by arunabhi

Thanks G πŸ€—
I posted all of them .. πŸ˜•

let me chk on my laptopπŸ˜•
Aru they loaded in my laptop... Let me get lost in them ...they are beautiful!❀️