'I love you Ishita Raman Bhalla .. Thank you!' *Updated* - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Good update Gan😊
With tunnel vision on... the scene was sweet.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by krishy13

Before anyone reads this...understand it's the ramblings of a delusional, sleep deprived mind...so don't judge me too much! πŸ˜ƒ

Also I just have seen the confession scene so I may be missing things!  I'm going to try & synthesize the thoughts I had during the LU & while watching the scene...

Despite royally botching 75% of things...I feel like thought was put into this actual scene.  It was simple & the deco was a bit cheesy for my pref...but for once in a looong while what stole the scene was the dialogs & intentionality of it.

First he was drawn to Ishita - the Ishima, then he fell for Ishita - the woman, and since the Shagun Shaadi track...he's been trying to fully make her Ishita Raman Bhalla - the Biwi & love of his life!  

Each of his proclamations today, to me, were a throw back to his "fake" (bc I think deep deep down they were real back then too ) I Love Yous of yesteryear & mirrored his journey with her thus far... 

First he said it in the rain bc Ruhi was watching...today "ILU, Ishima"

Then he said it to distract her from pain out of genuine concern but with no acknowledgement of his love ...today "ILU, Ishita"

And finally he claimed her as his fully by using her full name - no longer is she just Ishima or just Ishita, a wife/friend/person of circumstance...she is Ishita Raman Kumar Bhalla  

[sigh that full name bit takes me back to the scene he put a name plate on their old house for her!  ...looks like we'll never get the cozy old place back πŸ˜­]

Whether I'm deluding myself or not...I just love the beauty in all of this. It's not what any of us expected from the confession but it turned out to be a bit more!  

The confession was subtle & driven by the sentiment & not grand gestures.  With YHM we have seen so many shades of love - passion, anger, raw attraction, sweetness, innocence, insecurity, expectations, & so on but my favorite is the deep emotional love between the characters.  Nothing pales in comparison to honest emotion.   β€οΈ

One kostin...even today they didn't shut their bedroom door! πŸ˜†

Beatuiful collages, Gan!  I love the one of their close ups! 

Krishy that's beautiful interpretation of the I love yous...not delusional at all makes complete sense.. As it ties their journey to this day beautifully .. Great job re!!! πŸ‘

Well they didn't as everyone was at the competition πŸ˜†

Being super busy at shaadi house, admist all of it. ..I.managed to watch the IshRa scene! A beautiful scene...tight hug, the way Raman expressed everything. His little shayar, lifting her leg on his knee ws the sweetest thing... Those lines aftr he sed..I love you ishima ws beautiful! Saying I love you four times was amazing. I didn't watch past few days segments n olvs so everything ws really awesome eventhough the backdrop ws tooo teenagish types! A matured conversation!

I ❀️ the collages Gan. I feel like I'm in love all over again!!! I love the one where he rests her leg on his while kneeling down and the one where ishita hugs his shirt

Suddenly all the cliche room deco, his hair, him not apologizing, her not demanding it, him not switching off his phone or locking the door went out of the window the minute he started saying what we needed to hear.

1.5 years hi sahi but thank u mata rani for finally making this happen !!

I haven't celebrated this much and felt so happy after an episode in a long long time. 

Edited by fugitives123 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -IshRaDivAn-

G...
Those collages! ❀️
Such beauty, can keep staring at them forever.. Gorgeousness they are!

The confession was truly heart warming. It was Puttar's day for me! 😳
Every bit of the lines he expressed, straight from the heart to the heart. It was emotional, at the same time..it had so much of IshRa touch to it.
Their cute teasing and then the whole idea of expressing how much she meant to him. had me! ☺️

The best part of it was his shayari..can i just say my heart melted at that.? ❀️
It was such a heart felt confession..AAH! ❀️ Those 3 ILU's from him, each having a meaning of its own. 😳 All thanks to Krishy for that beautoful insight on the 3 ilus..I doubt it could have been better than this.!!

The hug, it was the cherry on the cake!! 😳 Also, the knee on knee, yet again. Killer gesture!!
Though like many, even I see another intense one coming up in the future. And yes, can't wait for it. IshRa and intense are just a sight not to be missed!

The scene in the kitchen was so cute..πŸ˜† They know each other in and out, and the way they go about it just makes them all the more adorable. I so wish, the meetha session hadn't been interrupted by the kiddos..Meetha puttar khata and celebrate hum karte! πŸ˜†

Last but not the least, i loved the bedroom scene too. Just like you, it left me sighing. Biwi caressing his shirt and feeling him has a magic of its own. Its just too adorable and touchy.. Its these small moments and gestures of these 2 which keep me as lunatic as i can be! πŸ˜†

I guess that's the last bit of cuteness we got for around a week atleast. :( I miss Puttar already. Hope the week flies away and we get these 2 back soon before which I see heaps of drama awaiting us! :(

Lovely post G! πŸ€—

Thanks Anu ! That shayeri kinda threw me off as I never thought the dude is capable of doing that ... But like he said he's trying to create the mood ... So I bet it makes sense πŸ˜³

About KP's break .. Well they Atleast gave us something to gush over the weekend before Dubbu tries mauke pe chauka moves and turns things ugly πŸ€’

Can't wait for your and Aru's Avis ... I noticed you posted yesterday too... But I was gone so could respond.. They were fabulous as always ! 

When you've seen lot of brilliance, you tend to expect a lot from the show owing to the same. But after a lot of ranting, complaining and whining and obviously expecting I've realized that no matter what I do, I am not going to get more than this from a daily soap. So either I just watch it and accept it or I keep complaining and not enjoy it or rather stop watching. But since I can't not watch .. its better to forget the worst and look out for the best or the better.

And today was both better and best FOR ME AT LEAST. YHM is known for its unique, simple, beautiful moments. The one that may look less appealing from its teasers but there's some charm and beauty hidden in it to allure you. The confession was all that for me. The emotions, words and love expressed was endearing and perfect. It bought YHM full circle.. at least Raman's Mohabbatein full circle. I don't find it rushed or abrupt because I for one did not want a usual confession. Their love was so obvious as they themselves say it that there really wasn't need. It was a mere formality and even that was given to us by putting in a lot of effort which was visible. 

I really enjoyed the episode. It was typical IshRa. The last few episodes have been typical them. Romance, care, love, fight, pain, turmoil, but unable to be without the other, again bicker, love and now finally confess. This is them and I love the both however they are. 

Lovely write up and collages Gan. I am glad to see your post. πŸ€— Need to catch up on everyone else's write ups too
Edited by -Anku- - 8 years ago
Beautiful, beautiful edits and update, Gan.Tonight I'm a fangirl. I absolutely loved the confession. I was skeptical too due to the OTT arrangement but I loved how Raman bared his heart and I bought it. I was so happy that I went ahead and watched the entire episode which I haven't done in a long time. 
P.S. The downside of being the fangirl is that, the fangirl spooks easily. I'm now afraid of the blunder Toshi is gonna make while Raman is away.
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 8 years ago
You know I saw Raman getting teary eyed and knew instantly that you would use the exact capture! The set up was so dreamy and hunky dory but like most of us out here I was in for such a surprise when I watched the scene! The emotional bond between IshRa steals my heart away! I'm overwhelmed; I just couldn't sink the feeling; I'm glad Raman said it some good few times! Thank you Gan for this post! 😳
Originally posted by umeirah02

You know I saw Raman getting teary eyed and knew instantly that you would use the exact capture! The set up was so dreamy and hunky dory but like most of us out here I was in for such a surprise when I watched the scene! The emotional bond between IshRa steals my heart away! I'm overwhelmed; I just couldn't sink the feeling; I'm glad Raman said it some good few times! Thank you Gan for this post! 😳

I hope Mummyji doesn't create a blunder... the best she can do is blast out and make a mountain out of a mole... I'm gonna miss Puttar badly now that he's gone 😭

Come soon Puttar 😳
Res
Beautiful collages Gan.  But , I am in no coherent state to pen down my thoughts and feelings ! Just now I am afloat and my heaet is aflutter !

UN reserved !

I was actually extremely skeptical when I watched the precap yesterday.  Was ready for disappointment and dissatisfaction.  For once, I was neither disappointed not dissatisfied !
Omg, what can I say about the episode.  Please forgive me if I turn this into a gush fest !

Tumhe chot pahunchane ke khayal se bhi .. Saanson ka dhadkanon se naata toot jaata hai..  Lekin Phir sochta hoon.. Ke Ek baar tum rootho toh sahi.. Taaki duniya ko bata doon.. Ki meri biwi ko manane ka har tareeka Mujhe aata hai.

We all were upset with his get out / dafa ho jao.  But the shayari he recited made my heart flutter ! The shayari above is his apology for being so harsh with her !

Here is a man who has been through hell and back. Here is a man, who was adrift and lost.  Here is a man who was made to feel unwanted and a loser and who by grace of second chance got an anchor when he was not even looking for one. The setup in the room though tacky, garish and childish, is what raman the nerdy, dorky guy would have done.  I believe, Ishita is his first love.  What he felt for Shagun was awe, awe at the fact that such a beautiful woman agreed to marry a dork and nerd like him ! 

With Ishita, he is on a different plain.  He has metamorphosed himself from that dork into this successful smart person though very embittered by life. When Ishita walks in, she has no expectations from him.  She is the exact opposite of Shagun.  So too are his feelings for Ishita.  He is not in awe of her.  He possessive of her. Loves her with an intensity.  Hence he took this long to profess his love.  But once he said it, he repeated it and repeated it and couldn't stop saying it. The beauty of the scene was in its simplicity.  No OTT drama. Just heartfelt pouring of feelings actually not just an outpouring of feeling more a deluge. All that he wanted to say, was said today in myriad ways.  

The beauty of the goodbye, the way he looks around for privacy, before bending down towards her.. ah, be still my heart... !!! 

When Ru and Adi and then Mihir interrupted that private moment before his departure, the frustration of puttar was literally palpable ! 

#iaminlove with puttaronceagain.
#inevergave up on him.
# puttarisadorable

I am not looking forward to the ensuing drama.  Rinky needs a tight slap and I wish someone shakes Some sense into her !

The precap was adorable, with Ru baby asking whether ishima had kissed papa ! And her demand that she has to kiss him when he returns ! 

And finally, a tip of a hat to KP and DT for their par excellence performance !  Their acting prowess, made a tacky setup and silly drama bearable and made all of us go crazy today. ! 

Edited by beckysharp - 8 years ago