'I love you Ishita Raman Bhalla .. Thank you!' *Updated* - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Updated the post...don't know if I did justice to the scene...I get kinda overwhelmed when too many feels happen πŸ˜³

Looking forward to reading all your gushing posts as I know you guys will make more sense than my lame update 😳
G...
Those collages! ❀️
Such beauty, can keep staring at them forever.. Gorgeousness they are!

The confession was truly heart warming. It was Puttar's day for me! 😳
Every bit of the lines he expressed, straight from the heart to the heart. It was emotional, at the same time..it had so much of IshRa touch to it.
Their cute teasing and then the whole idea of expressing how much she meant to him. had me! ☺️

The best part of it was his shayari..can i just say my heart melted at that.? ❀️
It was such a heart felt confession..AAH! ❀️ Those 3 ILU's from him, each having a meaning of its own. 😳 All thanks to Krishy for that beautoful insight on the 3 ilus..I doubt it could have been better than this.!!

The hug, it was the cherry on the cake!! 😳 Also, the knee on knee, yet again. Killer gesture!!
Though like many, even I see another intense one coming up in the future. And yes, can't wait for it. IshRa and intense are just a sight not to be missed!

The scene in the kitchen was so cute..πŸ˜† They know each other in and out, and the way they go about it just makes them all the more adorable. I so wish, the meetha session hadn't been interrupted by the kiddos..Meetha puttar khata and celebrate hum karte! πŸ˜†

Last but not the least, i loved the bedroom scene too. Just like you, it left me sighing. Biwi caressing his shirt and feeling him has a magic of its own. Its just too adorable and touchy.. Its these small moments and gestures of these 2 which keep me as lunatic as i can be! πŸ˜†

I guess that's the last bit of cuteness we got for around a week atleast. :( I miss Puttar already. Hope the week flies away and we get these 2 back soon before which I see heaps of drama awaiting us! :(

Lovely post G! πŸ€—

Edited by -IshRaDivAn- - 8 years ago
Aaah. So far, I've just listened to people gush.

Heart is too fragile to watch.

Oh, hey Gan!#fangirling
Originally posted by mayasundar

Eagerly waiting for your collages Gan.

Gan I do have a request to make if you can make a separate collage of Raman supporting Ishita on his knees Please.

Thanks,
Maya

I made one which kinda is that scene see if that works...else I'll make one later and post😳
Ress

---Edited---

My heart to you is given:

Oh, do give yours to me;

We'll lock them up together,

And throw away the key.

~Frederick Saunders 

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.

~George Moore 

G amazing collages yaar! The whole confession was exactly as I expected, perfect for the couple. From the start to the end the whole confession screech Ishra all over. Although I feel guilty for enjoying these scenes, I cant help but also think how we should also value these scenes to because this confession was a long time in coming. The confession melted my heart for Raman because he included his journey with her so far. These two have gone through so much more than your average couple. Dealing with past  and insecurities, and each tragedy and each situation they have dealt with they have come up on top. They relationship is probably stronger than the average couple too.  

Raman melted my very un romantic heart. When he started talking I couldnt help but have a big smile on my face. I know I am repeating my self now but what a confession. The best part was when he said that she give him his life again, taught him to love again, and taught him to value relationships again, and my favourite line she gave him a heartbeat when his heart was stone cold. After he summarized the beautiful journey he has had with her, and the beautiful poem which to the best of my translation was, 

Even thinking about hurting you

The breaths from my heart breaks with me

Then I think

Let you be angry

So I can tell the world

That I know how makeup to my wife

[...]

That I love you

I love you

I love you Ishita

Actually I love you Ishita Raman Bhalla

And thank you

Thank you for coming into my life

These two never fail to make me blush. RKB there will never be a man like you on television. From his poem to his many I love yous, these confession was more than I expected. I wished instead of many balloons, more personalized pictures would have made this confession perfect.

The scene in the kitchen was ubber cute and I realize no matter how much privacy this couple wants there will always be some sort of kabab mein haddi coming in their way. Poor puttar didnt get a kiss from his wifey.

Edited by cocololo123 - 8 years ago
RES!
Absolutely GORGEOUS Collages Gan!!!! I loved the confession- The setting might have been cheesy- But I had eyes for no one and nothing but these two!! 

Since I cannot gush as much as I want to- I am going to say whatever I want through the verses of this song I absolutely adore:

From Raman to Ishita:

" Tu hoga zara Paagal, Tune mujhko Hai Chuna;
Tu hoga zara Paagal, Tune mujhko Hai Chuna;
Kaise Tune unkaha, tune unkaha sab suna,
Tu Hoga zara paagal, tune mujhko hai chuna;
Tuuu din sa hai, main raat aana dono, Mil jaaye shaamo Ki tarah...

Yeh Moh Moh ke dhaage, Teri ungliyon se jaa uljhe..."

From Ishita to Raman:

" Ke teri jhooti baatein main saari maanlu,
Aankhon se tere sach sabhi, sabkuch abhi jaanlu;
Ke teri jhooti baatein main saari maanlu,
Tez hai dhara, behte se hum, awaara,
Aaa thamke saanse le yahaan...

Yeh Moh Moh ke dhaage, Teri ungliyon se jaa uljhe..."

Edited by shadeslayer - 8 years ago
Updated on page uno! πŸ˜³
Originally posted by AraBearxx

Aaah. So far, I've just listened to people gush.

Heart is too fragile to watch.

Oh, hey Gan!#fangirling

Hey Kiara...

Just watch the confession...only the 1st half of the episode...😊
Originally posted by -Gan-

Hey Kiara...

Just watch the confession...only the 1st half of the episode...😊

So, I totally did send a voice note of me fangirling over your reply. πŸ˜†

I shall watch once Hotstar uploads. Promise