Jamai Raja

Just Let Roshni decide

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Roshni has always been made to follow decisions made by others

DD decided to get her married to Krish, Sid decided to woo her by acting poor, DD decided to switch grooms, Sid decided that they'll stay in DD's house after marriage (roshni chose to stay back with her in laws but due to circumstances she had to follow Sid to DD's house), DD decided that she would go to bangkok, Sid decided that she would come back (by getting into an accident voluntarily), DD decided she would get her married to yash, Sid decided that he would bring her back to his house within 10 days i think, Sid decided to get a divorce 

I think the only decision that Roshni has made on her own is selecting Sid as a life partner...it is really sad how everyone just pushes her around without really finding out what she wants..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sidnilove

Roshni has always been made to follow decisions made by others

DD decided to get her married to Krish, Sid decided to woo her by acting poor, DD decided to switch grooms, Sid decided that they'll stay in DD's house after marriage (roshni chose to stay back with her in laws but due to circumstances she had to follow Sid to DD's house), DD decided that she would go to bangkok, Sid decided that she would come back (by getting into an accident voluntarily), DD decided she would get her married to yash, Sid decided that he would bring her back to his house within 10 days i think, Sid decided to get a divorce 

I think the only decision that Roshni has made on her own is selecting Sid as a life partner...it is really sad how everyone just pushes her around without really finding out what she wants..

omg! This is so true and I completely agree. Poor girl listening to everyone๐Ÿ˜ญ.  And that one decision was the best decision Roshni made in her life by selecting Sid as her life partner.๐Ÿ˜Š
..Fazza.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree. Roshani needs to shout this out loud or at least to Nani Maa whilst Siddharth over hears their conversation. I want him to regret breaaking her heart. 
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree with you the only decision she ever took was not getting divorce but it seems that Sid went against her and gave her divorce, but we can clearly see Roshni is not going to let him leave that easy, it seems she is willing to keep pursuing him 
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The simple rule of life is that if u don't control  ur life others will control it for u๐Ÿ˜Š. In all the cases u mentioned above Roshni had a choice..

For eg. DD decided to get her married to Krish - Roshni denied it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
DD decided that she would go to bangkok - If Roshni didn't want to go she could have refused๐Ÿ˜•
Sid decided that she would come back (by getting into an accident voluntarily) - If Roshni wanted she couldn't have come, it was her decision to come๐Ÿ˜•
DD decided she would get her married to yash - If Roshni didn't wanted the marriage she could have denied it๐Ÿ˜•

So, in all the cases Roshni agreed with the decisions others made for her (except this divorce), thus its indirectly her decisions and  there is no one to be blamed for that๐Ÿ˜•

And there are many other decisions Roshni took rather than marrying Sid.. Some of them are:
She decided to save Sam, to expose RV, to give rent when living in DD's house, to leave her house and go with Sid, to go teach in NGO, to agree with divorce in the first instance, to take part and win bahu competition, to fight for her NGO case against Khurana's etc...etc..๐Ÿ˜•

Its not that she is incapable of decision making๐Ÿ˜•, its just that there was always people to protect her and she trusted them and believed their decisions.. But she always (except this time) had the choice to assert herself if not in agreement with their decision, which she seldom used

But I agree it would have been good if CVs showed her more bold...
Edited by zoopassion - 8 years ago
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: zoopassion

The simple rule of life is that if u don't control  ur life others will control it for u๐Ÿ˜Š. In all the cases u mentioned above Roshni had a choice..

For eg. DD decided to get her married to Krish - Roshni denied it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
DD decided that she would go to bangkok - If Roshni didn't want to go she could have refused๐Ÿ˜•
Sid decided that she would come back (by getting into an accident voluntarily) - If Roshni wanted she couldn't have come๐Ÿ˜•
DD decided she would get her married to yash - If Roshni didn't wanted the marriage she could have denied it๐Ÿ˜•

So, in all the cases Roshni agreed with the decisions others made for her (except this divorce), thus its indirectly her decisions and  there is no one to be blamed for that๐Ÿ˜•

And there are many other decisions Roshni took rather than marrying Sid.. Some of them are:
She decided to save Sam, to expose RV, to give rent when living in DD's house, to leave her house and go with Sid, to go teach in NGO, to agree with divorce in the first instance, to take part and win bahu competition, to fight for her NGO case against Khurana's etc...etc..๐Ÿ˜•

Its not that she is incapable of decision making๐Ÿ˜•, its just that there was always people to protect her and she trusted them and believed their decisions.. But she always had the choice to assert herself which she seldom used

But I agree it would have been good if CVs showed her more bold...

I agree with u, she could have denied it, it's not that she never denies! She has denied DD many times.. and went against her.. 

One thing i think it was Roshni who wanted to go away from Siddharth, she cried and told DD that i want to go far away from here and hence DD arranged for her Bangkok trip.. so that was Roshni's decision and DD obliged to her.. 

I think the problem here doesn't lie in Roshni but on Siddharth. He has to start telling things to her, his lying doesn't solve anything and it only creates problem for both of them.. he should have learnt that by now after being separated for 6 months ! 
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I agree with u, she could have denied it, it's not that she never denies! She has denied DD many times.. and went against her.. 

One thing i think it was Roshni who wanted to go away from Siddharth, she cried and told DD that i want to go far away from here and hence DD arranged for her Bangkok trip.. so that was Roshni's decision and DD obliged to her.. 

I think the problem here doesn't lie in Roshni but on Siddharth. He has to start telling things to her, his lying doesn't solve anything and it only creates problem for both of them.. he should have learnt that by now after being separated for 6 months ! 

But here he didn't lie๐Ÿ˜• Even when DD asked he said he did it for his family which was the truth๐Ÿ˜• Now, he didn't give explanation of which family he is talking about but did say the truth.. Now when a person has some reason for not disclosing things, the other person can always be proactive and find the truth...which Roshni never tries to do๐Ÿ˜• Even in MMS case or when she accused Sid of Nani's attack or this time, if she wants she can find the truth but she doesn't do anything about situations and just go with the flow..๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by zoopassion - 8 years ago
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

But here he didn't lie๐Ÿ˜• Even when DD asked he said he did it for his family which was the truth๐Ÿ˜• Now, he didn't give explanation of which family he is talking about but did say the truth.. Now when a person has some reason for not disclosing things, the other person can always be proactive and find the truth...which Roshni never tries to do๐Ÿ˜• Even in MMS case or when she accused Sid of Nani's attack or this time, if she wants she can find the truth but she doesn't do anything about situations and just go with the flow..๐Ÿ˜•

Lie in the sense hide things. And yeah he did say why he did it but it was all pun intended. He should have told her clearly. ๐Ÿ˜•
During the MMS issue, if you look at it they never spoke about their problems, their separation much. They were busy in something else.๐Ÿ˜† 
So, Roshni's trust had never returned on him. It was really weak at that time, and she kinda accepted it that he could have done it. So she was not proactive about it, this time we are still left to see whether she will go with the flow or do something.. coz she has said that she won't question him anymore but she will not even agree with the divorce. So let's see what she does this time. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">
</b></font>

[/QUOTE]

<b>But here he didn't lie๐Ÿ˜• Even when DD asked he said he did it for his family which was the truth๐Ÿ˜• Now, he didn't give explanation of which family he is talking about but did say the truth.. Now when a person has some reason for not disclosing things, the other person can always be proactive and find the truth...which Roshni never tries to do๐Ÿ˜• Even in MMS case or when she accused Sid of Nani's attack or this time, if she wants she can find the truth but she doesn't do anything about situations and just go with the flow..๐Ÿ˜•

[/QUOTE]
This time roshni also won't try to find out the reason. She well knows Sid has a reason but won't bother to find out. This is what she always does and this time she will do the same things. Damn these characters never learn from their mistakes.Edited by paru10 - 8 years ago
Deepikarocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: paru10

<b>But here he didn't lie๐Ÿ˜• Even when DD asked he said he did it for his family which was the truth๐Ÿ˜• Now, he didn't give explanation of which family he is talking about but did say the truth.. Now when a person has some reason for not disclosing things, the other person can always be proactive and find the truth...which Roshni never tries to do๐Ÿ˜• Even in MMS case or when she accused Sid of Nani's attack or this time, if she wants she can find the truth but she doesn't do anything about situations and just go with the flow..๐Ÿ˜•

This time roshni also won't try to find out the reason. She well knows Sid has a reason but won't bother to find out. This is what she always does and this time she will do the same things. Damn these characters never learn from their mistakes.[/QUOTE]  just like sid doesnt learn from his mistakes and keeps lying and hiding things from her time and again . ;)