India-Forums

DR Veer Am I the only one?? (Page 4)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:34am | IP Logged
hi supriya...i ve jumped fm team alishaan to team veeya officially...evenif it doesn't happen, a girl can dream na..Wink

@Jessicarh...did u see his happiness wen aaliya snuggled as he was taking her out of d jeep ?! Aww...main toh gayi...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kewlkidzJessicarh

Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

wen he said he came for her, d look he gave her...n wen he rushed to dance with her seeing her tears...i think he is already in love with her...plus his "snape" act to aaliya specifically...
but did he really ve to poke malvika regarding her father ? Angry
ishaan, i think, doesn't like veer's attitude towards aaliya while at lifebeat...maybe he is getting vibes from veer dat he has some hidden agenda...afterall he is a psychiatrist...

awww...now i am feeling bad for veer yaar...
agar woh sach me aliya ko like karta hai toh??
he'll be heart broken too..coz now he knows that aliya likes ishaan...
Cry

dsupriyaashred12

Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

hi supriya...i ve jumped fm team alishaan to team veeya officially...evenif it doesn't happen, a girl can dream na..Wink
@Jessicarh...did u see his happiness wen aaliya snuggled as he was taking her out of d jeep ?! Aww...main toh gayi...Embarrassed

oh teri!!ditto same feelingsBig smile
Actually that scene was for only few seconds..mujhe laga kisi ne notice nahi kiya hoga...but you noticed it...haan!!!
Main bhi gaiBlushingBlushing
Aye haye kya scene thaBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
don't worry Jessica dear...he already has some idea...so i think like someone already suggested, veer will come between ishaan n aaliya to "protect her heart from more pain"...

Jessicarh

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
@Jessica...i saw d epi twice...at 7 n 10...so more observation... Big smile Wink
oh i forgot d first scene...wen A tells Ish dat I'm always dere for u, V comes behind n repeats it...LOL...but then the almost hug moment...n i went to dreamland again...aur last few moments...killing me yaar with cuteness...

Jessicarh

Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
@ashred12 somewhere deep in my heart..i know that i want veer-aliya..but how will that be possible ash!!
now we know ki veer got some hints that aliya likes ishaan..n dr.veer is not that kind of a person who would love to become 'kabab mein haddi' between ishaan n aliya. So i am confused now..that is he going to play a cupid between alishaan or is he going to keep aliya away from ishaan Ermm
Yeah that first scene in which he told "i am there for you" was actually for aliyaLOL
aww..but aliya didnt get that Clown
n also that OT scene where he stops aliya..even that time they were very close..n they also had an eyelock
Day Dreaming
Even i am gonna watch it again..just for aliya n veer scenesROFL i actually saw veer n aliya scenes 15-20 times!!!
i just hope ke kuch toh ho aliya aur veer ke bich mein *fingers crossed*
Heart

Edited by Jessicarh - 03 May 2015 at 6:48pm

kewlkidzashred12

paagalbandar Goldie
paagalbandar
paagalbandar

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling he is one of the guys' that Aliya read about when she was searching for her father...one of two guys found after many years in army...And I have a feeling that her dad was with him, and he might have asked Veer to look out for his daughter...
He might have told her to protect her, as she doesnt have anyone...And may be due to some favour, and aehsaan...Veer is here to take care of her...And might be feeling indebted to Aliya's father, so he is here to protect Aliya on his behalf...

I think that is what he meant when he said I am here only for you...

He will fall in love with her...

kewlkidzashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
@Jessica...oh ya...how cud i forget d OT scene ?! It was making me giddy...if M hasn't spoken, den they wudve just stood dere, so comfortably close...LOL
i ve seen too many eyelocks in tv...but i find VeeYa's eyelock natural...coz its not taking minutes, just seconds...
i think he will give her choices wen she turn to be kabab mein haddi between IshVika, like d party time wen he gave choice for going home...n being d person she is, she will accept his help to stay away from IshVika moments...so maybe dat scene was an indicator of how things r going to be between Ish-Mal-Aal-Veer...A being upset seeing I-M closeness, V trying to take off her attention fm them n indirectly cheering her up, Ish not liking V-A bonding, M upset with Ish paying more attention to A than her, A try to stay away to avoid M getting upset...well, it goes in circles...LOL

@paagalbandar...veer is already in love...check out his expressions in outside-lifebeat scenes...i don't think a guy who just cares for u, will come running to u seeing ur tears in a public gathering esp wen u r just newly acquainted with him...n he wont sit dere staring at u sleeping either...so i believe he fell in love without seeing her, hearing abt her from her dad...

Edited by ashred12 - 03 May 2015 at 9:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kewlkidzpaagalbandarJessicarh

Go to top