Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
wen he said he came for her, d look he gave her...n wen he rushed to dance with her seeing her tears...i think he is already in love with her...plus his "snape" act to aaliya specifically...
but did he really ve to poke malvika regarding her father ? 😑
ishaan, i think, doesn't like veer's attitude towards aaliya while at lifebeat...maybe he is getting vibes from veer dat he has some hidden agenda...afterall he is a psychiatrist...
dsupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Also there is something else going on between Veer and Malavika(maybe both are equally strong and have big ego). Yes his poking her on her father which is sensitive to her was not good light. 
But I do not know how they are planning to take the story ahead. But also today I felt the chemistry between Ishaan and Malavika was little cold. Was it intended part of the story. Do not know. But one thing is for sure with Dr. Bedi coming on board things will become more interesting

Ishaan not liking Veer's attitude towards Aaliya also speaks volumes. I think he is still confused soul where he does not want to acknowledge something beyond friendship and is still hanging on to his past. 
Edited by dsupriya - 8 years ago
Illuminati07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
You know I dont think what Veer said to Malvika about Dr Bedi was intentional.. Aliya had made that same mistake in the beginning remember?? If we are running on the assumption that Veer has come for Aliya due to some connection with her father, he will have all thr info about Aliya not Malvika..
I dont think other than Ishaan anyone knows the problem with Dr bedi and Malvika.. oh yea the famous person who shares gr8 chemistry with ishaan-our very own Mariam does I guess
dsupriya thumbnail
You are right Ashly and aashti(I think that is your shortened name) and I think it was not intended. 
But I do  not know why my gut feeling is saying that Veer will step in more and more between Ishaan and Aaliya just to avoid her getting into more heartbreak.I meant it in a subtle manner. I do not know why I feel CVs will go that route. Maybe I am wrong . 

Let us see what they have in store
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@dsupriya...hi ya its ashly... :)

cvs r bent on confusing us with all d chemistries between ishaan, aaliya, veer, malvika, mariyam n even kd...πŸ˜†
dsupriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

@dsupriya...hi ya its ashly... :)

cvs r bent on confusing us with all d chemistries between ishaan, aaliya, veer, malvika, mariyam n even kd...πŸ˜†

Agreed with you. But you know what I did not like the way they made Aaliya fall for Ishaan and make her heartbroken. Now that Ishaan has professed his love for Malavika it is clear he wants back. Though I feel they are still not suited. So that is a different thing and my opinion.πŸ˜†

If they wanted it that way then would have preferred Aaliya to not have developed feelings and maintain the friendship. It would have been more healthy. Maybe to expect this is too much from a TV Show I guessπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
dsupriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashti

You know I dont think what Veer said to Malvika about Dr Bedi was intentional.. Aliya had made that same mistake in the beginning remember?? If we are running on the assumption that Veer has come for Aliya due to some connection with her father, he will have all thr info about Aliya not Malvika..

I dont think other than Ishaan anyone knows the problem with Dr bedi and Malvika.. oh yea the famous person who shares gr8 chemistry with ishaan-our very own Mariam does I guess

Hey aashti I got confused between you and Ashly. I was agreeing with you.πŸ˜†

By the way aashti and ashly I am supriya
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agree last week dr veer was a disappointment
but this week he nailed it
loving him
i dont mind for the time being veer aliya
but my intuition says it ll be alishaan and veer malvika in the end
Illuminati07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Hi supriya..
I watched the episode again to re check actually..  I mean Veer is so secretive that he exudes an aura like he knows everything..
I guess people now doubt if Veer is a positive character and guess what on youtube comment board people have started liking Aliya and Veer..

Honestly I liked Ishaan jealousy today.. We had all waited for this❀️
dsupriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ri21

agree last week dr veer was a disappointment

but this week he nailed it
loving him
i dont mind for the time being veer aliya
but my intuition says it ll be alishaan and veer malvika in the end

I so very hope your intitution proves true.