Moments of the day - 2/5 - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I think Dadaji told that without knowing Ramesh was worried. (He was too worried there) I think he was just sharing his happiness...And you know grandparents na..they don't really remember what their grandchildren do..mistakes they do...Dadaji would have forgotten about Kabir's mistakes. 

I am waiting for one taunt from Dadaji now...bahut din ho gaye.

i liked the pleasent dadaji though...havent seen much of him for days now 

@bold I just said the exact same thing. Ramesh's trust on KN is or say was unshakable. He probably knew Viraj was true somewhere, but he just can't let KN down in front of him. I loved...How both were strong on their meeting or never meet again thing..😆 

Birthday was really nicely done. I loved Sukku-Kabir hug too...Sukku isn't completely immature. 

But now Saurav can tell Rameshians for sure that Sumit switched the jewels...and Sumit Sumit...you had to bang into Ramesh of all? Your days are numbered...😆 

Kabir being guilty is a sign that CM might come out soon. I wonder how Ramesh actually concluded that KN are indeed cheating him and the family

Yeah...he knew the crap viraj was saying had some truth, but he still maintained composure and kept KN's dignity in front of V. Now ramesh...he knows what is GKI in its truest sense. 

Kabir's happiness was so evident from his face. yup..sukku definitely isnt that immature. Loved the hug. I am such a sucker for cousins scene with K.

if confronted, kabir wouldnt even think twice before admitting CM to Ramesh. He is dying to come clean, he just needs the push. I hope Ramy is on his way to KN's. 
@Deeksha NAHI! Nisha can't propose...upar se Ramesh hearing it? NO! I think she would be stopped for sure. We have Ramesh and Saurav running in high speed to stop this on time..😆

And yes to Mehrana's question...I was wondering the same..why was Ramesh in waistcoat if he wasn't even invited or knows about the party? He dressed up to meet Viraj? 😲😆

He was being proactive. He has to go there in the end, shouldn't look out of place ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by -SH-

NAUC ke fashion designer ki kitne pyar se izzat utaari hai ðŸ˜†
but it looked like that only yaar. isse acha vo green wala salwaar de dete which she woe before her marriage. it was beautiful. abhi kutta kamiz kyun diya.😆
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Now sumit too doesn't hv proof nah? KabSa took kabsa of cm paper nah! Hehe. Bt yeah like Ramesh believed BB speculation others too can believe it n even if they dnt believe him n trust kb... thr will still be too much monetary loss if the jewels rnt recovered on time ...

Ramesh's case is different...and BBs wasn't speculation but truth. Ramesh already knew there was something wrong between KN. 

Here Sumit has Shekawat's cheque which Kabir had signed...then the land deal which Kabir made...and fake jewellery in his warehouse with him having the swipe card. Sumit might ask how can he even come into the picture. 

May be while dancing...Kabir tells it would be their last dance or something which will stop her confession?
but it would look like he is going to die or something. ðŸ˜†
that can also happen. what if he tells nisha that he will miss her inLSD??
Originally posted by lgr007

i liked the pleasent dadaji though...havent seen much of him for days now 

Dadaji being pleasant...Toofan is coming. 

He was superb during bhaang scene...after that he and Ramesh at war again. He was having fun with Kabir...SV came out...So we can expect toofan is on.

May be while dancing...Kabir tells it would be their last dance or something which will stop her confession?

Well my guess is dat by dat tym all d drama will start n ramesh might ask kb the truth n he might tell he is leaving in 2 months so Nisha might think he doesn't love her n wudnt confess...

And yes to Mehrana's question...I was wondering the same..why was Ramesh in waistcoat if he wasn't even invited or knows about the party? He dressed up to meet Viraj? 😲😆
maybe for his music classes??? maybe he is teaching in school unknown to us???😕😆