Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 2/5 (Page 58)

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Rema I think Nisha knowing or not knowing, or create MU between KNV wouldn't be Gaya's motive..she would have much bigger ones. 
I think Gaya would be back with Viraj to manipulate him against Kabir even before he knows he is his brother. I think she would give a false picture about VJ somehow. I don't understand how Viraj wouldn't question about his mother or his character from Gaya? She would have known her well na? 

Nisha definitely would know about LT before KV for sure. I want her to tell Ramesh at least this time and ask him how to go about it. They would just have the basic truth, but not the story. 
what if the illegal angle is just a rumour by gaya and kabir calls vj to india for that??? matlab gaya dosent want kabir to askf for a share in the property hence the illegitimate tag and kabir gets sad and vj enters???
I want nisha to findout along with ramy.  ya phir ramy to find it out and share it withnisha. and when they are waiting for the right time to tell lt breaks out.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502Swetha-Sai

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by -SH-

Also..what's the point of Viraj telling Ramesh in a meeting, when he is going to braek it the next day to the family?

Exactly!! He must have told only Ramesh. Either Sumit really breaks it to the family or KN assume GF knows this too?
i wnat cm to come out in a crucial time. it has to be when k too falls for n. why should always n be the only one to get hurt?? both should fall and then gf except ramy should ask tem to get LS. kabir too should be punished for his mistake.LOL

If CM comes out, GF would either ask them to be together, or separate them now itself knowing Kabir is a fraud. 

But...if KN were together in CM, wouldn't GF have to think Nisha knew about FJ too? I mean...Nisha wouldn't be quiet.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady-Facetious-Swetha-Sai

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 4:29am | IP Logged

@Rema I think Nisha knowing or not knowing, or create MU between KNV wouldn't be Gaya's motive..she would have much bigger ones. 
I think Gaya would be back with Viraj to manipulate him against Kabir even before he knows he is his brother. I think she would give a false picture about VJ somehow. I don't understand how Viraj wouldn't question about his mother or his character from Gaya? She would have known her well na? 

Nisha definitely would know about LT before KV for sure. I want her to tell Ramesh at least this time and ask him how to go about it. They would just have the basic truth, but not the story. 
what if the illegal angle is just a rumour by gaya and kabir calls vj to india for that??? matlab gaya dosent want kabir to askf for a share in the property hence the illegitimate tag and kabir gets sad and vj enters???
I want nisha to findout along with ramy.  ya phir ramy to find it out and share it withnisha. and when they are waiting for the right time to tell lt breaks out.

But our timeline states Kabir has to be illegitimate na. If he isn't, why would VJ even leave India? 

Somehow I feel, VJ would enter just before LT truth breaks...Confused

Nisha can't possibly think of playing with LT truth on her own. Ramesh knows about LT and she has to take his help. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady-Facetious-Swetha-Sai

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -SH-

Also..what's the point of Viraj telling Ramesh in a meeting, when he is going to braek it the next day to the family?

Exactly!! He must have told only Ramesh. Either Sumit really breaks it to the family or KN assume GF knows this too?
i wnat cm to come out in a crucial time. it has to be when k too falls for n. why should always n be the only one to get hurt?? both should fall and then gf except ramy should ask tem to get LS. kabir too should be punished for his mistake.LOL

If CM comes out, GF would either ask them to be together, or separate them now itself knowing Kabir is a fraud. 

But...if KN were together in CM, wouldn't GF have to think Nisha knew about FJ too? I mean...Nisha wouldn't be quiet.
point. gf will believe its coz of kabir's carelessness but not his saazish. i feel onlyfj is revealed now. abhi cm reveal kiya toh aage story mein thare wont be much spice. then they have to bring in vj immediately. maybe viraj says humne aapke family ko batadiya but in reality its only ramy??? 
what if ramy comes to knhfor confrontation afterfj and sees kabir consoling nisha?? wont he be confused?? will he think kabir is chance maroying on nisha???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_ladyShwets1502Swetha-Sai

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 4:35am | IP Logged

But our timeline states Kabir has to be illegitimate na. If he isn't, why would VJ even leave India? 

Somehow I feel, VJ would enter just before LT truth breaks...Confused

Nisha can't possibly think of playing with LT truth on her own. Ramesh knows about LT and she has to take his help. 
but if timeleine is the pronlem wont gaya have suspected anything?? she was too cool and she used viraj ka bhai not vasundra ka beta. 
i think nisha will want tot ell kabir but wont be able to and it just breaks out like pc???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502Swetha-Sai

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 4:37am | IP Logged
lets go to aneri at. we should try to complete it .LOL
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 4:37am | IP Logged
@Rema I think it wouldn't matter for Ramesh how he sees KN..matlab romancing or consoling. He knows it's the truth. It fits for him and he would want to question, even if CM is false. He would want peace of mind. 
May be after Viraj leaves...KN goes to GH and all questions are about only FJ and nothing on CM which would confuse KN? And they would realise CM isn't out and Ramesh hasn't informed GF yet? 

How about...Saurav gets caught or something..and FJ is found in Kabir's warehouse and Dadaji and others are questioning, while Viraj calls Ramesh again and tells about Kabir planning to run away with RJ? Dadaji blames Kabir for his carelessness, but Ramesh doesn't tell anything still? 

Viraj comes to KNH thinking he has to explain to Nisha why he told Ramesh, thinking Ramesh must have confronted?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Swetha-Sai

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 4:38am | IP Logged
@Rema Gaya might not have thought about the timeline yet? 
Sure...bring out the thread.

Go to top