Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 2/5 (Page 48)

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Depends on how Viraj puts it to GF...Confused

But why would the family even believe Viraj? What power do his words hold? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Facetious-Shwets1502

facepalm Senior Member
facepalm
facepalm

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lgr007

Saurav is not in jail is he? that wud be really bad. Saurav had all the time in the world if he wanted to steal, surely GF shud see that...he had been the cousin's frnd for long. But i think he is in jail or something and is believed to be in league with Kabir. Cousins may not believe Kabir but they wud never think ill of Saurav. so i am guessing they are gonna be involved.

My doubt now is that when all this is cleared what wud make Kabir stay at all...we have not seen him in love with Nisha and i dont see GF especially Ramesh forcing them in marriage if CM is out...what wud make him stay is my question...unless he realises he has feelings for Nisha in a very short span of time but now the GF is against their relation...or better sumit does something bad meant for Kabir and Nisha gets deadly injured trying to save Kabir and Kabir has a realisationLOL...LT is another option but without VJ i dont see it happening

But aftr seeing the segment i dont understand how Viraj thinks he has got a chance with Nisha...its clear in the scene that Nisha has feelings for Kabir rather than him...it seems really stupid or blind of viraj to not see this

Wouldnt it be quite dumb if anyone other than Rupan even believes that Saurav would do FJ or help Kabir in it? Anyway it is confusing that all this is happening and Saurav isnt in the picture.

Oh, i would love to see Nisha getting harmed. Lol...sadistic i know but a little emotional drama from Kabir would be nice to watch.

@bold...i think we have pretty much established that viraj is currently being blind and stupidLOL. He would probably think that Ms. Nisha is pulling a Basanti moment for him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady-Facetious-Shwets1502

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:20am | IP Logged
I can see the family considering FJ because there's actual proof of that. But why would the GF (barring Ramesh who actually had suspicions from the first moment) even consider the possibility of KN having a CM? Do you think Viraj tells them and they shrug it off? Because to most of the GF, Kabir's GDA functions as like a split personality thing -- they recognize that he has a very good sign as well, as Dada Ji thought Kabir was a good fit for Nisha. Everyone thinks that KN have an alight marriage. 

Maybe after FJ breaks and Kabir blamed that's when GF starts believing CM and Kabir image is even worse? 

Edited by lovely_lady - 04 May 2015 at 1:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Facetious-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_lady

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Depends on how Viraj puts it to GF...Confused

But why would the family even believe Viraj? What power do his words hold? 

FJ! He would have proof that Kabir is involved in FJ which them in his warehouse...and would tell how Kabir is planning to run away with it, because the marriage is CM. Kabir wouldn't be able to deny it? 

The problem is...whatever Viraj is going to tell is actually THE TRUTH..except for the FJ. Running away is planned...CM is planned. So Kabir would be trapped. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady-Facetious-

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:22am | IP Logged

I can see the family considering FJ because there's actual proof of that. But why would the GF (barring Ramesh who actually had suspicions from the first moment) even consider the possibility of KN having a CM? Do you think Viraj tells them and they shrug it off? Because to most of the GF, Kabir's GDA functions as like a split personality thing -- they recognize that he has a very good sign as well, as Dada Ji thought Kabir was a good fit for Nisha. Everyone thinks that KN have an alight marriage. 

Maybe after FJ breaks and Kabir blamed that's when GF starts believing CM and Kabir image is even worse? 

If Viraj alleges CM...and KN are questioned...KN are going to accept it right? 

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Yeah I guess they will confess if questioned. I strongly feel like FJ will break first and them CM and then Kabir in super bad books. But would why the family allow Nisha to go back to her house with Kabir then? Plus she isn't crying in the segment at first, she's just standing worriedly and then Viraj comes to talk to her. 

I don't understand, everything is breaking so fast LOL. When revealing Sumit and clearing is name, is that when Kabir falls for Nisha and accepts it? Do you think it could be possible for him to leave without every explicitly confessing his feelings for her? 

deek_210-Facetious-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Yeah I guess they will confess if questioned. I strongly feel like FJ will break first and them CM and then Kabir in super bad books. But would why the family allow Nisha to go back to her house with Kabir then? Plus she isn't crying in the segment at first, she's just standing worriedly and then Viraj comes to talk to her. 

I don't understand, everything is breaking so fast LOL. When revealing Sumit and clearing is name, is that when Kabir falls for Nisha and accepts it? Do you think it could be possible for him to leave without every explicitly confessing his feelings for her? 

So may be Nisha isn't there for truth breaks and she comes home worried? May be Viraj does the confrontation at GS, with Dadaji-Moren and Ramesh? Or just with Ramesh? May be Saurav getting caught to be the start of the process? 

I think "break" would happen in a moment always. So I think it's perfectly fine. As for Kabir falling for Nisha...TBH..that's the least worries. Kabir wouldn't leave Nisha until he is sure everything would be fine.

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:34am | IP Logged
i still think viraj will not say the full truth abt CM and the family therefore thinks Kabir is at fault here...he wont want Nisha in a bad image here
And i think she supported Kabir infront of the family and walked out with him brushing of all attempts of the family to make her stay

still the cousins are there...they wudnt think all this fits, especially when they knw Nisha is in luv

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady-Facetious-Shwets1502

Go to top