Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 2/5 (Page 46)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Shivani RN confrontation? Confused I still can't raise my hope on that. Either Ramesh would refuse to meet Nisha or Nisha would be very guilty to meet him. As for apology...she might...but would she realise the intensity of Ramesh's hurt? I doubt that. 
Kabir always wanted to tell the truth and leave. Probably he would expect GF to throw him out, while Dadaji plans to make him stay in the marriage forever?

Not a typical confrontation but a disappointed/angry Ramesh and guilty/ashamed/apologetic Nisha. We can have this later though.. when first RN come face to face, Ramesh can walk out.

@bold - Will that not be selfish of him?

Do you think after the step KN took just coz they were "forced" into remarriage, Dadaji would think about doing the same?

I definitely want Ramesh to make Nisha wait to meet him. She has taken him way too much for granted. And..She has to see Ramesh's parenting being questioned by Dadaji. 

I think I should have changed the verb there. Probably Kabir would think GF would throw him out while Dadaji wants them to be together? 

I don't know...LS would be more badnaami..and also would ruin both KNs lives don't you think? And again...Dadaji can't take this decision alone. Shouldn't VJ come into the picture now?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011lovely_lady-Facetious-

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Saw the segment! So nisha-viraj are having a discussion or whatever, Kabir comes. Viraj says something to him about playing games and Kabir gets pissed. They fight and Nisha begs Viraj to leave and hugs Kabir to stop him from fighting. Viraj leaves and Kabir attempts to placate Nisha as she's crying...?

So it definitely seems like Sumit has gone to Viraj to save his ass in the FJ and Viraj falls for his lies. Maybe Nisha cries because CM truth is out? Or at least she thinks so because Viraj mentioned it?

I like you guys idea that only FJ initially breaks but KN think CM has broken too. But Kabir being framed for FJ, would go against that recent spoiler that says Saurav would be framed?

sun2011-Facetious-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_lady

Saw the segment! So nisha-viraj are having a discussion or whatever, Kabir comes. Viraj says something to him about playing games and Kabir gets pissed. They fight and Nisha begs Viraj to leave and hugs Kabir to stop him from fighting. Viraj leaves and Kabir attempts to placate Nisha as she's crying...?

So it definitely seems like Sumit has gone to Viraj to save his ass in the FJ and Viraj falls for his lies. Maybe Nisha cries because CM truth is out? Or at least she thinks so because Viraj mentioned it?

I like you guys idea that only FJ initially breaks but KN think CM has broken too. But Kabir being framed for FJ, would go against that recent spoiler that says Saurav would be framed?

All this is fine Isha...Did you watch the off screen interview? That's where everything is confusing..LOL 

The recent spoiler...As I said, it was just a mere speculation like we were doing.

sun2011lovely_lady-Facetious-

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged
My head is spinning TBH.. I know we were waiting for CM to come out ASAP but like THIS? I don't know.. half picture is more dangerous.

sun2011lovely_ladyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:36am | IP Logged

My head is spinning TBH.. I know we were waiting for CM to come out ASAP but like THIS? I don't know.. half picture is more dangerous.

Shivani! I feel CM and FJ are not. We are just confusing ourselves with details and how. KN are sad and Nisha is crying...and everything fits. Sumit/Viraj has exposed both. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011deek_210lovely_lady-Facetious-caller123

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Shivani! I feel CM and FJ are not. We are just confusing ourselves with details and how. KN are sad and Nisha is crying...and everything fits. Sumit/Viraj has exposed both. 

I know.. all this confusion is coz of contradictory statements LOL at this point I'd have liked FJ in front of all and CM in front of Ramesh only.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_ladyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:38am | IP Logged

I know.. all this confusion is coz of contradictory statements LOL at this point I'd have liked FJ in front of all and CM in front of Ramesh only.

I would have liked the same. But honestly, if we look practically and not from story POV, I don't think Ramesh would/should keep the CM truth away from family, as there won't be any difference between him and KN, don't you think? 

I think it has all come down back to the same point, Ramesh's reaction...LOL Or say...reaction/response time he takes. 

Off now...Good Night! See you tomorrow..Smile With a fresh mind and soul..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Facetious-

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

I would have liked the same. But honestly, if we look practically and not from story POV, I don't think Ramesh would/should keep the CM truth away from family, as there won't be any difference between him and KN, don't you think? 

I think it has all come down back to the same point, Ramesh's reaction...LOL Or say...reaction/response time he takes. 

Off now...Good Night! See you tomorrow..Smile With a fresh mind and soul..LOL

That's true!! Story runs on Ramesh's actions and reactions LOL

G'nite :)

Go to top