Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 2/5 (Page 45)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

he can and i wouldnt blame him for that. but after he calms down he will want to find ut the truth. kn ko chodo he does believe saurav na??/ saurav can tell ramy the truth.

That's true. But Saurav has to be around and should have the brain to have a talk with Ramesh. I think Ramesh wouldn't take much time, and would be more like Past is past and let's think about what to do? 

I want to see if anyone stays with Ramesh...like Dadi. Or he is left alone. Hopefully Lakshmi would be back...but then...Ramesh has to relax Lakshmi...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Lakshmi has to be back. At least RL would have each other. 
i wnat lakshmi back too. i want nisha's past revelation type scene now. lakshmi consoling ramy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Lakshmi has to be back. At least RL would have each other. 
i wnat lakshmi back too. i want nisha's past revelation type scene now. lakshmi consoling ramy.

You feel Lakshmi would be able to take this truth strongly? I mean...Ramesh already knows...wouldn't he be the stronger of the two now? 

Seeing Insta pics and how there is no Kabir or Taher...but Sumit...Can we say...Kabir and Saurav are caught up somewhere...and Sumit tells about CM/FJ to GF? 

sun2011deek_210

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged

hello. kya challing. LOL

Same segment discussion...Speculate what could have happened. Why is Viraj there? Is he the one to tell GF? Does GF know both FJ and CM? 
aneri and taher's statements are contradicting yaar. maybe fj comes out in gf and cm comes out in front of nisha's immediate family ie RL sukku bunty instead of GF???Confused

Lakshmi isn't in the picture as of now. Cousins are out of the question according to me. So Ramesh might confront KN...Or Viraj might call Ramesh and Kabir and break about FJ also? 

Ramesh wouldn't believe...but parallely Sumit tells about FJ to GF?
u mean  kn would believe that cm is revealed but only fj is revealed??? ho sakta hai.
i dont want cm to come out now. i want it to be out with LT only then it will be effective.

In a way, if CM comes out...I don't know how things would shape now. I mean...Dadaji wouldn't accept such nonsense ideas and would force KN to be together? FJ might come across as a careless mistake and not a conspiracy, nevertheless Kabir would have to clear hs name? 
i dont want dadaji to force kn together. it would be wrong.  i would like if dadaji wants to seperate them instead in anger and when sumit's bp is done dadaji would feel he is doing wrong by forcing nisha and kabir to saty married and asks them to apply for ls but kn want to be together?? vkj and s2 can enter at that time.
is the show ending coz everything is going in jet speed now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011deek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:43am | IP Logged

i dont want dadaji to force kn together. it would be wrong.  i would like if dadaji wants to seperate them instead in anger and when sumit's bp is done dadaji would feel he is doing wrong by forcing nisha and kabir to saty married and asks them to apply for ls but kn want to be together?? vkj and s2 can enter at that time.
is the show ending coz everything is going in jet speed now.

I think Dadaji would say all this CM thing are nonsense and he wouldn't accept all this...and would force KN to be together now...whereas Kabir would still want to leave in 2 months. But KN wouldn't tell anything for now? but later when LT comes out..and VJ enters and wants KN separated, Dadaji would agree but KN won't? 

I don't know...just the last two days have been speeded up...and usually when truths all come out, it does get speeded up. As for ending, I don't know...But I don't want the show to end without Dadaji-Ramesh track getting a closure.

sun2011

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:46am | IP Logged

though kabir was notinvolved in fj he was pretty careless. how can he leave his wallet here and there carelessly with the swipecard?? he didn't even meet the land owner or check the previous owner's name before signing the contract. 
maybe after kn calm down and think nisha will remember leela with the necklace?? ramy too has to be there for the brainstorming session along with kn. he saw sumit with the bag. 

will the cousins support kabir after knowing about cm that too against sumit??? what will be dolly's reaction??? will she choose to believe kabir or sumit??? she does love sumit. will thsi cause a fight between the cousins???

I think Kabir would be angry with himself for letting all this happen. Ramesh might feel Kabir was careless intentionally because he had no interest in staying back? I think Kabir would have to earn Ramesh's trust back again. RaKa bond is going to be shaken. 

I think it's a matter of time, KN decides to gather evidence against Sumit. Saurav would always be there with them as he had known about CM from the first. I think Dolly would be on Kabir's side. But yes CM might cause a divide among cousins. Sukku might not like Kabir probably, but Bunty and Jwala would. Ramesh might know Kabir wouldn't have conspired but would he show his support so soon? May be his support would be the moment KN decides to investigate?

ramy can blame kabir to be careless and kabir indeed was careless. he should have consulted moren or umesh. but wecant blame kabir here. dadaji too was careless especially after the gda act. he knew kabir signed the house contract without reading how can he leave the signing authority to him even after that.
i think sukku though might not like kabir will support him coz of nisha. jwalu and bunty will not matter. i want to see dolly and aman's stand on the issue. i miss kirti and umesh. i think it will be like the ritesh issue once again.

sun2011Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:49am | IP Logged

ramy can blame kabir to be careless and kabir indeed was careless. he should have consulted moren or umesh. but wecant blame kabir here. dadaji too was careless especially after the gda act. he knew kabir signed the house contract without reading how can he leave the signing authority to him even after that.
i think sukku though might not like kabir will support him coz of nisha. jwalu and bunty will not matter. i want to see dolly and aman's stand on the issue. i miss kirti and umesh. i think it will be like the ritesh issue once again.

The way cousins held the hands couple of episodes back, I think all cousins would be together in this. Nisha would explain to them, and they would understand. 

Dadaji would never point his own mistakes. He would be taunting Ramesh.."Look what your daughter and damaad has done" and Ramesh wouldn't have a word. KN would leave..but Ramesh would be stuck with Viren and Rupan's taunts. Ramesh might not blame anyone, and probably would distance himself from everything for sometime? 

sun2011

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:12am | IP Logged

@Shivani RN confrontation? Confused I still can't raise my hope on that. Either Ramesh would refuse to meet Nisha or Nisha would be very guilty to meet him. As for apology...she might...but would she realise the intensity of Ramesh's hurt? I doubt that. 
Kabir always wanted to tell the truth and leave. Probably he would expect GF to throw him out, while Dadaji plans to make him stay in the marriage forever?

Not a typical confrontation but a disappointed/angry Ramesh and guilty/ashamed/apologetic Nisha. We can have this later though.. when first RN come face to face, Ramesh can walk out.

@bold - Will that not be selfish of him?

Do you think after the step KN took just coz they were "forced" into remarriage, Dadaji would think about doing the same?

Shwets1502

Go to top