Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

   
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 2/5 (Page 37)

laboni11 Senior Member
laboni11
laboni11

Joined: 26 November 2010
Posts: 305

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

But where is Saurav?? Didn't he see Sumit exchanging jewelry? Aisa kya hua?? Something big is missing. We just have other half of the situation hence things aren't adding up.


That's my thought too,he saw sumit exchanging the jewels.wouldn't sumit fear that?where was he in the OLV?or sumit has goons locked him up? Something definitely missing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Facetious-

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Shivani...So GF gets to know one side and Ramesh alone confronts KN? Or only Kabir is a part of confrontation? 
Nisha...I can't imagine what she can tell for CM. But FJ...she would be strong with Kabir. I think everyone would be down...but later pick up to do Sumit's BP? 

What if Sumit tells Ramesh that he has saved the real jewels and Saurav is in warehouse with fake jewels?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11-Facetious-

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Joined: 16 November 2007
Posts: 12449

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laboni11

Originally posted by -SH-

But where is Saurav?? Didn't he see Sumit exchanging jewelry? Aisa kya hua?? Something big is missing. We just have other half of the situation hence things aren't adding up.


That's my thought too,he saw sumit exchanging the jewels.wouldn't sumit fear that?where was he in the OLV?or sumit has goons locked him up? Something definitely missing.

Obviously Saurav has been forced to be MIA. Either he's locked up/arrested or goons have taken him. Where else could he be? Locked in warehouse still?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Joined: 16 November 2007
Posts: 12449

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Shivani...So GF gets to know one side and Ramesh alone confronts KN? Or only Kabir is a part of confrontation? 
Nisha...I can't imagine what she can tell for CM. But FJ...she would be strong with Kabir. I think everyone would be down...but later pick up to do Sumit's BP? 

What if Sumit tells Ramesh that he has saved the real jewels and Saurav is in warehouse with fake jewels?

Certainly entire truth is not out.

Sumit will do anything to save himself. There has to be some justification on why Saurav is not here or why Saurav's words won't be taken into consideration and Kabir would be blamed. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 5:53am | IP Logged
So Viraj would tell GH and then to explain to Nisha he comes to KNH?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Shivani...But Aneri said CM truth is out na? And Viraj tells that Kabir planned to run with jewels...so I feel both FJ and CM are out. 
Kabir being blamed? Yes...Saurav is MIA then...Or both are blamed together?
laboni11 Senior Member
laboni11
laboni11

Joined: 26 November 2010
Posts: 305

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Shivani...So GF gets to know one side and Ramesh alone confronts KN? Or only Kabir is a part of confrontation?
Nisha...I can't imagine what she can tell for CM. But FJ...she would be strong with Kabir. I think everyone would be down...but later pick up to do Sumit's BP?

What if Sumit tells Ramesh that he has saved the real jewels and Saurav is in warehouse with fake jewels?

Shweta,If sumit tells ramesh ab the RJ wouldn't Ramy question him why was he so scared when he asked ab the bag?sumit knows Ramesh is clever to judge a character.
-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Joined: 16 November 2007
Posts: 12449

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Shivani...But Aneri said CM truth is out na? And Viraj tells that Kabir planned to run with jewels...so I feel both FJ and CM are out. 
Kabir being blamed? Yes...Saurav is MIA then...Or both are blamed together?

No I meant KN's side of story.

I don't think Saurav would be blamed. He had his entire life to steal if he wanted to. But SuLee can put blame considering DoSa.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Moments of the day - 1/5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 276   Views: 7492

Shwets1502 276 7492 02 May 2015 at 4:10am by lovely_lady
Moments of the day - 30/4 (Precap added)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 479   Views: 9861

Shwets1502 479 9861 01 May 2015 at 9:05am by Shwets1502
Moments of the day - 29/4 (OLV Page 47)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 601   Views: 12009

Shwets1502 601 12009 30 April 2015 at 9:15am by Shwets1502
Moments of the day - 28/4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 125   Views: 4431

Shwets1502 125 4431 29 April 2015 at 12:42am by soooperfan
Moments of the day - 15/1 (More moments Pg 39)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 371   Views: 13634

Shwets1502 371 13634 16 January 2015 at 1:48am by Anju_S

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index