Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 2/5 (Page 32)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laboni11

In between all this, I want a RL fight somewhere. They cannot have the same opinions all the time.

It's high time they should stand in opposite pole.YEs, they are couple and should be in same frame but not every time.A couple can have different opinion ab anything to everything and be in the same frame to accept the others perspective.(like -me and my fianc-we try to have full attention when we discuss ab our views and end up standing in opposite side-LOLL).We can see how they interpret each other's ideas.Would be fun to watch,but Lakshmi has to be there na.I should really leave now.LOL
[/QUOTE]
I think except for the time Ramesh left the house, RL have been able to understand each other perfectly well never to be opposite each other. They have been able to sort of the differences too very easily according to me. Hence I do want to see some friction between RL, because of KN making them feel guilty for that also..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11deek_210lovely_lady

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:56am | IP Logged
http://www.tellyguru.com/kabir-exposes-summits-real-face-in-front-of-gangwals/

^ The writing is bad but seems legit. If this is true then lot of scope for upcoming drama with LT, Ramesh on CM, RaKa bond and KN.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210janvi0513Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Shivani...Didn't you feel it looked more like speculation. What we have been telling? 
I find it would look too out of place if Saurav alone gets framed...Confused 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210

laboni11 Senior Member
laboni11
laboni11

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

In between all this, I want a RL fight somewhere. They cannot have the same opinions all the time.

It's high time they should stand in opposite pole.YEs, they are couple and should be in same frame but not every time.A couple can have different opinion ab anything to everything and be in the same frame to accept the others perspective.(like -me and my fianc-we try to have full attention when we discuss ab our views and end up standing in opposite side-LOLL).We can see how they interpret each other's ideas.Would be fun to watch,but Lakshmi has to be there na.I should really leave now.LOL

I think except for the time Ramesh left the house, RL have been able to understand each other perfectly well never to be opposite each other. They have been able to sort of the differences too very easily according to me. Hence I do want to see some friction between RL, because of KN making them feel guilty for that also..LOL
[/QUOTE]

@ bold in that case,I hope to see during LS it can be RamY vs Lakhsmi.Ramy would want LS as he sees no hope in this marriage and Kabir's determination towards LSD and Lakshmi thinks love can conquer it all.Every couple should go through some friction in the process to understand the gravity and depth of the relationship.I believe it is much needed process.Totally my personal take.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 3:47am | IP Logged

@ bold in that case,I hope to see during LS it can be RamY vs Lakhsmi.Ramy would want LS as he sees no hope in this marriage and Kabir's determination towards LSD and Lakshmi thinks love can conquer it all.Every couple should go through some friction in the process to understand the gravity and depth of the relationship.I believe it is much needed process.Totally my personal take.Smile

@red Completely agreed. At the same time I feel RL have crossed those stages. They have seen lot of ups and downs in their live but have supported each other and that's because of their mutual respect and love. We did hear Lakshmi say there have been lot of times where she and Ramesh have had different opinions. We can ASSUME that RL don't always are in the same page. 

But we haven't been shown them having different opinions much and that's what we want to see. Or at least I want to see...LOL I want to see how RL handle difference of opinion between them. How do they take arguments? How they resolve it? 

As for KN...could be. May be once Nisha is out of MM mode, she would understand she has to let Kabir leave and with Ramesh's help try and get a LS..or at least let Kabir off the marriage while Lakshmi might think Ramesh is ruining both KNs life?

laboni11

laboni11 Senior Member
laboni11
laboni11

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 4:25am | IP Logged
[
[/QUOTE]
@red Completely agreed. At the same time I feel RL have crossed those stages. They have seen lot of ups and downs in their live but have supported each other and that's because of their mutual respect and love. We did hear Lakshmi say there have been lot of times where she and Ramesh have had different opinions. We can ASSUME that RL don't always are in the same page.
But we haven't been shown them having different opinions much and that's what we want to see. Or at least I want to see...LOL I want to see how RL handle difference of opinion between them. How do they take arguments? How they resolve it? 

As for KN...could be. May be once Nisha is out of MM mode, she would understand she has to let Kabir leave and with Ramesh's help try and get a LS..or at least let Kabir off the marriage while Lakshmi might think Ramesh is ruining both KNs life?
[/QUOTE]

@ bold-SPOT ON-The true beauty of a healthy and stable relationship- to understand what a life partner means and stand for.In the process to be able to explore yourself.Been there done that.It makes you see your self like a mirror.Clap

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Guys! Watch the SBS segment. 
Gangwals get to know about CM and blame Kabir. Also..FJ is falling on Kabir. Seems like Viraj tells Kabir is behind FJ to Ramesh. Kabir and Viraj fight seems dramatic...But things are moving very quickly. I also have a feeling, Ramesh is going to be really angry at KN and might nt lend his support. 
Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Guys! Watch the SBS segment. 
Gangwals get to know about CM and blame Kabir. Also..FJ is falling on Kabir. Seems like Viraj tells Kabir is behind FJ to Ramesh. Kabir and Viraj fight seems dramatic...But things are moving very quickly. I also have a feeling, Ramesh is going to be really angry at KN and might nt lend his support. 
saw it too. Co fused. Maybe nisha is sad coz of fj and only ramy knows about cm??? Co if the family onrw would they allow nisha to be with kabir???Confused

Shwets1502

Go to top