Moments of the day - 2/5 - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Mehrana

Seriously, ramesh was dolled up for no reason? He wasnt invited to the party?

Loved how Ramesh said that N is his daughter and K is his son-in-law and he trusts them. It was expected but awesome to watch nonetheless. Viraj really needs to work on his attitude. His 'concern' looked so fake. It was like he was just trying to make Ramesh feel how mahaan he is and that he is doing Ramesh and Nisha some kind of favour. 

Did the cousins hear Kabir lying to his mom? LOL!! I was so embarrassed. And how could he be so blind as to not see the balloons? Hahahaha...creative liberty. But loved the cousins giving him gift and later putting cake on him. Then Kabir putting cake on Nisha and mimicing her about encouraging the cousins. A really lively moment. The group hug of Kabir, sukku, jwala ans bunty was awww. I just love how effortlessly Kabir blends with them. Dada dadi wishing kabir was adorable. I love kabir's relationship with each of the gangwals. 

The SauSu scene was funny. Sau is such an idiot. He should have left as soon as the lights were off. And sumit ran out of luck. Of all the people he is going to cross paths with Ramesh. Lol. So much for FJ

Nisha looked pretty in the outfit...which wasnt a salwar kameez. Kabir's reaction to it was very natural and controlled as of now. Oh and i love how kabir is guilty about cheating the family. Accha hai...

@bold I just said the exact same thing. Ramesh's trust on KN is or say was unshakable. He probably knew Viraj was true somewhere, but he just can't let KN down in front of him. I loved...How both were strong on their meeting or never meet again thing..😆 

Birthday was really nicely done. I loved Sukku-Kabir hug too...Sukku isn't completely immature. 

But now Saurav can tell Rameshians for sure that Sumit switched the jewels...and Sumit Sumit...you had to bang into Ramesh of all? Your days are numbered...😆 

Kabir being guilty is a sign that CM might come out soon. I wonder how Ramesh actually concluded that KN are indeed cheating him and the family
Originally posted by Mehrana

Seriously, ramesh was dolled up for no reason? He wasnt invited to the party?

Loved how Ramesh said that N is his daughter and K is his son-in-law and he trusts them. It was expected but awesome to watch nonetheless. Viraj really needs to work on his attitude. His 'concern' looked so fake. It was like he was just trying to make Ramesh feel how mahaan he is and that he is doing Ramesh and Nisha some kind of favour. 

Did the cousins hear Kabir lying to his mom? LOL!! I was so embarrassed. And how could he be so blind as to not see the balloons? Hahahaha...creative liberty. But loved the cousins giving him gift and later putting cake on him. Then Kabir putting cake on Nisha and mimicing her about encouraging the cousins. A really lively moment. The group hug of Kabir, sukku, jwala ans bunty was awww. I just love how effortlessly Kabir blends with them. Dada dadi wishing kabir was adorable. I love kabir's relationship with each of the gangwals. 

The SauSu scene was funny. Sau is such an idiot. He should have left as soon as the lights were off. And sumit ran out of luck. Of all the people he is going to cross paths with Ramesh. Lol. So much for FJ

Nisha looked pretty in the outfit...which wasnt a salwar kameez. Kabir's reaction to it was very natural and controlled as of now. Oh and i love how kabir is guilty about cheating the family. Accha hai...

Lol in my filmy mind I'm so sure he's gonna open nisha's tied hair :p :p :v n that's the subtle romance maybe
Originally posted by lgr007

Ramesh and Rameshians are the only ones who found Sumit suspicious...thats a disadvantage here...but the precap was what we needed...Ramesh is gonna be caught up in FJ now so cm is up for later or is it gonna be with Sumit's BP...sumit's BP seems to be sooner than we expected

Exactly. Ramesh would go to confront KN but FJ might come up. Who knows...when Ramesh goes out...Sumit informs Dadaji about how he saw Saurav in the warehouse and manipulate and get them all ready...

Rameshians have a huge disadvantage...no one would believe them..and having Ramesh is an added disadvantage.
Originally posted by Shwets1502

The way he sat in front of Dadaji-Dadi...I really thought he was going to have an attack

Viraj mocked Ramesh a lot and today it was so very obvious. He showed like he is the one who loves Nisha and no one else. Also..the way he said he had made mistakes but not this time..I didn't feel he really meant all those. 

I hated when Ramesh said Nisha is his daughter and Kabir is his son-in-law and he trusts them. Man..he just can't give up his kids. 

WORD!! His concern was so out of place. But one thing was interesting.. when he said he'd never let any harm come to GF's izzat. Do you think he'll be the saviour like we discussed before?
Originally posted by -SH-

Btw.. Dada ji praising Kabir as the best choice for a husband for Nisha was so out of the blue and forced. 😆

I didn't think it was forced. Dadaji always thought Kabir is right for Nisha...Or say for a girl like Nisha..Kabir is right...You know what I mean..😆 He would never praise Kabir..😆

I liked the portion Dadaji said about how one thing that's common for both Ramesh and Dadaji is Nisha's happiness...Soon they are going to be fighting for it again. 
Mny ppl r suspicious of Sumit now... KabSa tho know about him... Ramesh too will get suspicious now. Nishu already knows abt the abuse n also saw the new necklace on leela's neck... Hmm God knws... err nly CVs know how it's all going to pan out now ...
Originally posted by -SH-

WORD!! His concern was so out of place. But one thing was interesting.. when he said he'd never let any harm come to GF's izzat. Do you think he'll be the saviour like we discussed before?

I was like Kuch bhi...when he said that. Does Viraj even know where GKI lies? Does he think marrying Nisha would save GKI? 

No..I don't think Viraj would be saving GS in anyway...I don't think Dadaji would require his help. 
Originally posted by deek_210

Lol in my filmy mind I'm so sure he's gonna open nisha's tied hair :p :p :v n that's the subtle romance maybe

Phrase decoded 👏 😆
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Exactly. Ramesh would go to confront KN but FJ might come up. Who knows...when Ramesh goes out...Sumit informs Dadaji about how he saw Saurav in the warehouse and manipulate and get them all ready...

Rameshians have a huge disadvantage...no one would believe them..and having Ramesh is an added disadvantage.
But after this banging its so evident that ramesh will b involved in solving the fj..mazaaa ayega ab haha. But I still don't get what summits trying to do now ..what will happen by locking saurav inside? Someone will open maybe kabir as they have to for delivery n then saurav will say the truth..y won't gf believe when he saw him doing adlabadli?
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Mny ppl r suspicious of Sumit now... KabSa tho know about him... Ramesh too will get suspicious now. Nishu already knows abt the abuse n also saw the new necklace on leela's neck... Hmm God knws... err nly CVs know how it's all going to pan out now ...

One thing in common...All belong to Rameshians with captain Ramesh...whom senior GF would never believe...and they don't have proof against Sumit..while Sumit has lot of proofs against Kabir.