Moments of the day - 2/5 (Page 28)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

i felt the looks he was giving ramy was the same one he gave nisha while rejevting her while saying ilu aarti and while proposing her in the marriage,ROFL

All expressions are the same...LOL Why was he getting emotional for no reason...Ouch 

And can you believe...Viraj said...he knows he had made mistake and now HE IS READY TO RECTIFY IT. Wah! It's all about him. 

And why couldn't he stand a little away from Ramesh and talk...Ramesh was falling back on his scooter trying to keep the distance..LOL
he was th same in LA too. i felt he came too close to nisha while talking generally too. maybe i was the only one who felt like that. no offence to viraj fans.

I always found the proximity issue too...Confused

Yesterday the market was nearly kaali...could have taken a step back at least. Ramesh was nearly sticking to his scooter's handle bar..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11lovely_lady

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by -SH-

Viraj giving it to Dadaji has a high probability. But even if he doesn't get the contract, he can directly go and inform him out of desperation.

But he has promised himself to go the right way. May be he goes to meet Ramesh at GH because Ramesh doesn't take his calls? 

Ramesh would hate Viraj more if he swoops in to tell Dadaji about CM. 

Which other person do you see telling Dadaji? Sumit?

Or at 50YC, Kabir and Viraj get into a fight and VJ herself tell the truth?
do you really think they will show 50yc?? i feel the makers forgot about that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11lovely_lady-Facetious-Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:20am | IP Logged

agree. we cn also have a ramy's brain stroming sessions with fbs. then ramy will believe about cm.  why cant he?? maybe he sees shaadi ka video and remembers fm making mistakes???
dadaji said but do u really thinkhe wouldhave done that if nisha had clearly said ki she is marrying but only for gki and he will be solely responsible if something bad happens??? nisha could have told the truth to dadaji and he would have agreed for sure.

I don't see FM coming back. But Ramesh would be furious to know Kabir didn't even inform his marriage or even have a thought of informing her. I think we can actually safely say, Ramesh believes KN is having CM, no matter he sees KN dance and romance? 

I don't know. If Nisha had told that openly, then Ramesh would have had to fight Dadaji in support of Nisha. But I think Dadi-Lakshmi and even rest of the family would have supported Ramesh there. I think they could have directly gone for LS then. But I do see Dadaji blaming Ramesh's parenting here...and probably even Ramesh agreeing to it...Ouch
not back in the video probably ya phir in fbs???
gf except rupan would have supported nisha pakka.

Could be. May be Ramesh realises there is gadbad in FM also...and gets the number and talks to her? Confused

At least there wouldn't have been cheating involved...Ouch
maybe. i want fm to beback. i liked the her.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:22am | IP Logged

maybe. i want fm to beback. i liked the her.LOL

I liked her too. I want Ramesh to focus on the dhoka first and then think what to do. 

VJ is definitely not going to be pleased hearing CM and also that Kabir is in India. But by the time she coems, RaKa would be completely established?

laboni11lovely_lady

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laboni11

i felt the looks he was giving ramy was the same one he gave nisha while rejevting her while saying ilu aarti and while proposing her in the marriage,ROFL[/QUOTE]

Here I thought I'm the only one can't stand his same expression day in and day out.No offence he needs to work on his dialogues delivery and as well as in expression cuz when you are sharing a screen space with actor like VIVEK who has so much persona to hold the frame the scene sometimes becomes very dull and bland.I didn't mean to hurt anyone.SORRY.
[/QUOTE] he seems pheeka in front of GF IMO.  vivek was giving so many expression and he was stuck at one.Confused

laboni11Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:23am | IP Logged
LOL

laboni11

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by laboni11

Here I thought I'm the only one can't stand his same expression day in and day out.No offence he needs to work on his dialogues delivery and as well as in expression cuz when you are sharing a screen space with actor like VIVEK who has so much persona to hold the frame the scene sometimes becomes very dull and bland.I didn't mean to hurt anyone.SORRY.

Completely agreed. Yesterday was definitely a bad day. I just couldn't stand his expressions...and on the other side we had Vivek giving wide range of emotions just with his expression. I don't know this self pity Viraj has been really irritating..
it is irritating. i wanted to bam him when he mocked ramy.Angry 

laboni11Shwets1502

laboni11 Senior Member
laboni11
laboni11

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:25am | IP Logged

i felt the looks he was giving ramy was the same one he gave nisha while rejevting her while saying ilu aarti and while proposing her in the marriage,ROFL

All expressions are the same...LOL Why was he getting emotional for no reason...Ouch 

And can you believe...Viraj said...he knows he had made mistake and now HE IS READY TO RECTIFY IT. Wah! It's all about him. 

And why couldn't he stand a little away from Ramesh and talk...Ramesh was falling back on his scooter trying to keep the distance..LOL
he was th same in LA too. i felt he came too close to nisha while talking generally too. maybe i was the only one who felt like that. no offence to viraj fans.

I always found the proximity issue too...Confused

Yesterday the market was nearly kaali...could have taken a step back at least. Ramesh was nearly sticking to his scooter's handle bar..LOL

I notice that too during LA he was so close to Nisha that I thought that was creepy  as well as yesterday too.Does he has issues with close proximity?no offense to his fans?I'm just curious.LOL

Shwets1502

Go to top