Moments of the day - 2/5 - Page 22

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Can happen...but we need OMM back for that somehow? Somehow OMM gets to know about Sumit working against GF...and hence she joins with him? 

Dadaji wouldn't know anything about LT when it comes in front of him. Only Ramesh-Nisha and Umesh knows about the photo right?

Umesh? I thought Saurav knew.

i felt the looks he was giving ramy was the same one he gave nisha while rejevting her while saying ilu aarti and while proposing her in the marriage,🤣

Here I thought I'm the only one can't stand his same expression day in and day out.No offence he needs to work on his dialogues delivery and as well as in expression cuz when you are sharing a screen space with actor like VIVEK who has so much persona to hold the frame the scene sometimes becomes very dull and bland.I didn't mean to hurt anyone.SORRY.
Originally posted by -SH-

Which other person do you see telling Dadaji? Sumit?

Or at 50YC, Kabir and Viraj get into a fight and VJ herself tell the truth?

Sumit might make a wild allegation about CM and KN doesn't deny it? Rupan can also tell she read the contract? Would Ramesh be able to lie then? 

So VJ in before 50YC? I don't think she would tell the truth...but before that someone Nisha or Ramesh would know the truth. VJ might tell KV are brothers is a possibility, but then that has a long way to go.

Umesh? I thought Saurav knew.

I think Nisha mentioned during initial KN days that she sent the pic to Umesh who said the royals wear such scarfs. So Umesh knows..but CVs can forget that. 

Yes. Saurav also knows.
Originally posted by laboni11

Here I thought I'm the only one can't stand his same expression day in and day out.No offence he needs to work on his dialogues delivery and as well as in expression cuz when you are sharing a screen space with actor like VIVEK who has so much persona to hold the frame the scene sometimes becomes very dull and bland.I didn't mean to hurt anyone.SORRY.

Completely agreed. Yesterday was definitely a bad day. I just couldn't stand his expressions...and on the other side we had Vivek giving wide range of emotions just with his expression. I don't know this self pity Viraj has been really irritating..
Edited by Shwets1502 - 8 years ago

All expressions are the same...😆 Why was he getting emotional for no reason... 

And can you believe...Viraj said...he knows he had made mistake and now HE IS READY TO RECTIFY IT. Wah! It's all about him. 

And why couldn't he stand a little away from Ramesh and talk...Ramesh was falling back on his scooter trying to keep the distance..😆
he was th same in LA too. i felt he came too close to nisha while talking generally too. maybe i was the only one who felt like that. no offence to viraj fans.
Originally posted by Teogapi

he was th same in LA too. i felt he came too close to nisha while talking generally too. maybe i was the only one who felt like that. no offence to viraj fans.

I always found the proximity issue too...😕

Yesterday the market was nearly kaali...could have taken a step back at least. Ramesh was nearly sticking to his scooter's handle bar..😆

Which other person do you see telling Dadaji? Sumit?

Or at 50YC, Kabir and Viraj get into a fight and VJ herself tell the truth?
do you really think they will show 50yc?? i feel the makers forgot about that.

Could be. May be Ramesh realises there is gadbad in FM also...and gets the number and talks to her? 😕

At least there wouldn't have been cheating involved...
maybe. i want fm to beback. i liked the her.😆
Originally posted by Teogapi

maybe. i want fm to beback. i liked the her.😆

I liked her too. I want Ramesh to focus on the dhoka first and then think what to do. 

VJ is definitely not going to be pleased hearing CM and also that Kabir is in India. But by the time she coems, RaKa would be completely established?