Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 2/5 (Page 20)

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laboni11

CM should be out in open asap because I can't see Ramesh this sad and depress.I don't give a dam how or when,all I want Ramesh in action.Baki shaab BHaard meya jai.BOY! how much trust he has on KN.As much as I love KN but I am super angry with them on this.GRRHH!Angry
idont want cm tobe out in front of gf now. only ramy should know and it should be out in the open only after both kn fall in love along with lt. tabhi mazaa ayega. now everyone will wnat them to stay together but if its out with LT everyone would want them to seperate and more drama will be there. we can also have rdx sessions.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11deek_210lovely_ladyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Rema Would Ramesh think about KNs future now...or the fact that they did go for CM? Wouldn't he first want to know WTH they had to go for CM in the first place?
agree. he will want to clarify the situation first. i think he would want to confront them initially but would change his decision and would observe them. then he will come toknow about nisha's mm mode. i want ramy to stop this somehow. its irritating.

Even if he gets to know about MM mode...wouldn't his mind be thinking about Kabir leaving in 2 months? If he can see Nisha's MM mode, he would also see Kabir's jijak? What if he thinks Kabir is just passing time with Nisha? 

Ramesh is in a state where there can be so many thoughts pouring in. Is RaKa bond that strong for Ramesh not to suspect Kabir of any wrong intentions?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11deek_210

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

CM should be out in open asap because I can't see Ramesh this sad and depress.I don't give a dam how or when,all I want Ramesh in action.Baki shaab BHaard meya jai.BOY! how much trust he has on KN.As much as I love KN but I am super angry with them on this.GRRHH!Angry

I want CM to be in the open, when Ramesh has calmed down and knows what to do. I don't want it to come out when Ramesh is under stress. Then Ramesh wouldn't be able to handle the situation. 

That's the reason I have been telling I don't feel bad for either of KN...because they deserve whatever has been happening to them. CM is a ridiculous idea...especially to cheat Ramesh when he had been ready to help them out...I want Ramesh to express his anguish and not keep it to himself. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

what if nisha tells ramy about cm and her loving kabir??? i want an emomoment yaar. if ramy comes to know about cm alone he will be angry but if he comes to know about nisha's love he will be worried. 

Hey! Happy Birthday first of all...Big smile

Nisha telling Ramesh about her love? I can see Ramesh fainting under pressure..LOL 

If Nisha can tell about her love, she should tell about CM also. I think Ramesh has more or less believes CM is true. I want him to see the contract too. Wouldn't Ramesh question Nisha about CM when she tells about her love? Would he still believe Nisha after all this? His trust has to be broken for sometime at least. 
thank u Big smile.mummy made semiya payasam.Wink
then my dream scene can come. lakshmi blaming nisha for Ramy's health and guilty nisha. my dream scene.LOL

i think ramy will confront nisha akele mein and she will tell everything from cm to her love to viraj's sessions etc. 

Wow! I love semiya payasam...Smile

I don't know yar...Ramesh definitely looks really very stressed. There could be a chance his health indeed gets affected. He cannot hold the CM pressure in his mind for long. 

Would Lakshmi believe CM, I don't think so. 

I don't really see Nisha would confess anything to Ramesh. May be her love...that's also very less chance. 

But I do see Dadaji Vs Ramesh soon...both fighting for Nisha's happiness. 

me too. it was yummy.LOL

maybe ramy will overhear nisha's self talk session??? but i do want him to know about cm nisha'slove lsd. tabhi mazaa ayega.

we were thinking ramy will fight for ls abd dadaji for kn together. what if its ulta??Ermm

deek_210Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

what if nisha tells ramy about cm and her loving kabir??? i want an emomoment yaar. if ramy comes to know about cm alone he will be angry but if he comes to know about nisha's love he will be worried. 

Hey! Happy Birthday first of all...Big smile

Nisha telling Ramesh about her love? I can see Ramesh fainting under pressure..LOL 

If Nisha can tell about her love, she should tell about CM also. I think Ramesh has more or less believes CM is true. I want him to see the contract too. Wouldn't Ramesh question Nisha about CM when she tells about her love? Would he still believe Nisha after all this? His trust has to be broken for sometime at least. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REMA.HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE.CHEERSSmile
thank u.Smile
i have made kabir my bday sharing big bro.ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11deek_210Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

@Rema Would Ramesh think about KNs future now...or the fact that they did go for CM? Wouldn't he first want to know WTH they had to go for CM in the first place?
agree. he will want to clarify the situation first. i think he would want to confront them initially but would change his decision and would observe them. then he will come toknow about nisha's mm mode. i want ramy to stop this somehow. its irritating.

Even if he gets to know about MM mode...wouldn't his mind be thinking about Kabir leaving in 2 months? If he can see Nisha's MM mode, he would also see Kabir's jijak? What if he thinks Kabir is just passing time with Nisha? 

Ramesh is in a state where there can be so many thoughts pouring in. Is RaKa bond that strong for Ramesh not to suspect Kabir of any wrong intentions?
i think as of now raka bond is not very strong but ramy is a good judge of character. maybe raka bond is established afterthey work together for FJ??  
kabir should know about nisha's past only then he will understand ramy's worries.

deek_210lovely_ladyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

me too. it was yummy.LOL

maybe ramy will overhear nisha's self talk session??? but i do want him to know about cm nisha'slove lsd. tabhi mazaa ayega.

we were thinking ramy will fight for ls abd dadaji for kn together. what if its ulta??Ermm

Ramy doesn't know to overhear...LOL He might see Nisha's love for Kabir..and would know it's not an act. At least he would be relieves Nisha doesn't love Viraj as Viraj claims. 

Ramy should know about LSD also. I think, whatever the circumstances be...at the end, Ramesh would fight for what Nisha wants...or here what KN wants. If Nisha understands Kabir's dream and him wanting to leave...Ramesh would fight for LS...and Dadaji for them to be together. But if Kabir tells about his want to be in the marriage as well as his dream..Ramesh would find a soltuion...but other side...VJ might enter and cause problems making Dadaji want LS. 

deek_210lovely_lady

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

I want CM to be in the open, when Ramesh has calmed down and knows what to do. I don't want it to come out when Ramesh is under stress. Then Ramesh wouldn't be able to handle the situation. 

That's the reason I have been telling I don't feel bad for either of KN...because they deserve whatever has been happening to them. CM is a ridiculous idea...especially to cheat Ramesh when he had been ready to help them out...I want Ramesh to express his anguish and not keep it to himself. 
i want ramy to bam nisha and kabir both. cm was idiotic and gda was more idiotic than cm.

laboni11deek_210Shwets1502

Go to top