Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@bold: i want virah to come to know about that soon.😆
i actally dont want kabir to sacrifice his dreams. maybe when kabir wants to be in jaipur ramy convinces him to go?? if kabir indeed leaves lsd i dont want nisha or gf to be the reason. maybe vj comes to india and viraj blames kabir for snatching hismom and then kabirmisses the last date in order to stop viraj vs vj??😕
[/QUOTE]

rema, why should Kabir sacrifice?he shouldn't just because (if) he loves Nisha and vice versa.I'm annoyed to see sacrifice drama in desi soaps.why can't they think out of the box?Kabir should concentrate on LSD no matter what.he can have nisha along with his dream.
[/QUOTE]i dont want kabir to sacrifice. if he does it should not be for nisha but for his mom and vv. varna he should go to lsd.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Hi Shivani...Same thing as before...😆 

Any chance of Nisha confessing her love as well as CM to Ramesh? 😆

Hope not for the first one.. No chance for latter ðŸ˜†

Also..would Dadaji see the contract himself, get to know about CM from Ramy/KN or from a third person?

Either from a third person or he gets his hands on that page himself. Both ways, Ramesh should be knowing about it already. Paves way for DKNG VS RDR. But before that I want to see Dadaji's expression on seeing the contract and his picture ðŸ˜†

Teogapi thumbnail

@Deeksha I agree on the long distance relationship. 

I want Kabir and Nisha to achieve something in life before they get into marriage. Kabir is just nothing now. He doesn't have a job on his own...He has lot of dreams to follow. Same goes with Nisha. I don't want both of them to be tied up in GS for their lifetime. 

i want the show to show about long distance relationship too. they  can show kabir si selected for a 6 months course or something and he can be back by the end of 6 months. they can show nisha's and kabir's life separately and cousins track can be there meanwhile???
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Teogapi

agree. we cn also have a ramy's brain stroming sessions with fbs. then ramy will believe about cm.  why cant he?? maybe he sees shaadi ka video and remembers fm making mistakes???

dadaji said but do u really thinkhe wouldhave done that if nisha had clearly said ki she is marrying but only for gki and he will be solely responsible if something bad happens??? nisha could have told the truth to dadaji and he would have agreed for sure.

I don't see FM coming back. But Ramesh would be furious to know Kabir didn't even inform his marriage or even have a thought of informing her. I think we can actually safely say, Ramesh believes KN is having CM, no matter he sees KN dance and romance? 

I don't know. If Nisha had told that openly, then Ramesh would have had to fight Dadaji in support of Nisha. But I think Dadi-Lakshmi and even rest of the family would have supported Ramesh there. I think they could have directly gone for LS then. But I do see Dadaji blaming Ramesh's parenting here...and probably even Ramesh agreeing to it...
Shwets1502 thumbnail

No one would be in the mood to appreciate having Dadaji's picture in it...😆 But may be later RNK can have a laugh..😆 

I do see Dadaji getting to know from a third person. What if Viraj gets hold of the contract somehow and gives it to Dadaji instead of Ramesh? 😕 

I want Ramesh to first see the contract...and give it to KN himself and leave.
Teogapi thumbnail

I think VJ is more like carefree. I think VJ-Kabir is more like western parent-child relationship. She might not be keeping tabs on his life. Just hi, hello types? 😕 

I feel VJ would definitely not like this CM and how Kabir has been trapped. May be she wouldn't like Nisha too and blasts Ramesh's parenting? Would Kabir keep quiet then? 

What if Ramesh finds out about Nisha's visits and Nisha tells exactly what's happening...and Ramesh goes to meet Viraj to put a full stop and sees the photo?

ho sakta hai but the way viraj was telling about vj i thought she wasnt carefree. maybe vj was in guilt that she left viraj for kabir and was not able to love kabir the same way??

would love if ramy comes to know about LT first. will ramy dout about cm and LT???😕
-Facetious- thumbnail
Viraj giving it to Dadaji has a high probability. But even if he doesn't get the contract, he can directly go and inform him out of desperation.
-Facetious- thumbnail
I have a feeling CM and LT will come out together in front of Dadaji.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

ho sakta hai but the way viraj was telling about vj i thought she wasnt carefree. maybe vj was in guilt that she left viraj for kabir and was not able to love kabir the same way??

would love if ramy comes to know about LT first. will ramy dout about cm and LT???😕

I am unable to put VJ in a character box now..😆 I think in order to have financial security, she got too much into work, may be business that she didn't have time for Kabir. Doesn't mean she doesn't love him, but doesn't have a strong bond also? 

Ramesh getting to know of LT would be a huge blow for him. I don't think he would doubt CM and LT...but if Sumit gets to know too...then he would put it that way. But Viraj being Kabir's brother would be too much for Ramesh to handle. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

Viraj giving it to Dadaji has a high probability. But even if he doesn't get the contract, he can directly go and inform him out of desperation.

But he has promised himself to go the right way. May be he goes to meet Ramesh at GH because Ramesh doesn't take his calls? 

Ramesh would hate Viraj more if he swoops in to tell Dadaji about CM.