Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 2/5 (Page 19)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

what if nisha tells ramy about cm and her loving kabir??? i want an emomoment yaar. if ramy comes to know about cm alone he will be angry but if he comes to know about nisha's love he will be worried. 

Hey! Happy Birthday first of all...Big smile

Nisha telling Ramesh about her love? I can see Ramesh fainting under pressure..LOL 

If Nisha can tell about her love, she should tell about CM also. I think Ramesh has more or less believes CM is true. I want him to see the contract too. Wouldn't Ramesh question Nisha about CM when she tells about her love? Would he still believe Nisha after all this? His trust has to be broken for sometime at least. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11lovely_lady

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by laboni11

Originally posted by laboni11

What if Sumit breaks CM truth when he gets confronted? Ramesh would have no chance or time to even question KN then..Confused

but the proof is gone and KN can always come up with stories.They are quite expert in lying now.Which tells me Kabir would want to come out clean but Nisha will stop him.I still don't see Nisha coming out clean with CM as she doesn't want Kabir to leave.

But what would Ramesh do? That's the second person who talks about CM. Wouldn't he tell that's the truth when KN goes lying again? Would he still maintain composure seeing KN lying? 

Yes, Sumit doesn't have the proof...but what would KN do if Ramesh questions along? Still lie? Ramesh would BAM Nisha if she goes lying...he can see through her eyes.

Ramesh knows his daughter too well,he will know Nisha is lying but pretending to  be ok.Do you think Ramesh will mention VIraj/Ramy conversation to them?I doubt though.I think Kabir will spill the bean-he is very guilty.NIsha is lost at the moment-I don't have much hope.Ramesh will for sure observe KN and then question them.He will be super confuse what to make out of this.Btw, does Ramy knows ab Nisha loves Kabir?where is lakshmi?she is never there when she needed?

I think Ramesh would be very much hurt when he sees guilt in KN if they are questioned about CM. It would be like "world crumbling" moment for him. Nisha cannot lie to Ramesh. She just can't see his eye. And if KN knows Ramesh knows somehow, they cannot just meet Ramesh. What would they tell him? 

I think Ramesh wouldn't mention about his meeting with Viraj. But Ramesh still has to deal with Viraj. He cannot let him roam around telling he loves Nisha and Nisha loves him back. 

Lakshmi! Honestly...except for the fact of telling Ramesh about Nisha's love for Kabir...she is of no use...Confused
Ramy wont be able to confront KN cozbefore that fj will break. and maybe he will see the love in nisha's eyes for kabira and potential love of kabira for nisha??? but what about LSD??? More thancm ramy will be more hurt when he comes to know about nisha visiting PH for viraj's physio. i think that was only for making viraj believe that nisha stillloves him and not for LT.Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11deek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
@Rema Would Ramesh think about KNs future now...or the fact that they did go for CM? Wouldn't he first want to know WTH they had to go for CM in the first place?

laboni11deek_210

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

what if nisha tells ramy about cm and her loving kabir??? i want an emomoment yaar. if ramy comes to know about cm alone he will be angry but if he comes to know about nisha's love he will be worried. 

Nisha telling Ramesh about her love? I can see Ramesh fainting under pressure..LOL 

If Nisha can tell about her love, she should tell about CM also. I think Ramesh has more or less believes CM is true. I want him to see the contract too. Wouldn't Ramesh question Nisha about CM when she tells about her love? Would he still believe Nisha after all this? His trust has to be broken for sometime at least. 
thank u Big smile.mummy made semiya payasam.Wink
then my dream scene can come. lakshmi blaming nisha for Ramy's health and guilty nisha. my dream scene.LOL

i think ramy will confront nisha akele mein and she will tell everything from cm to her love to viraj's sessions etc. 

lovely_ladyShwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

@Rema Would Ramesh think about KNs future now...or the fact that they did go for CM? Wouldn't he first want to know WTH they had to go for CM in the first place?
agree. he will want to clarify the situation first. i think he would want to confront them initially but would change his decision and would observe them. then he will come toknow about nisha's mm mode. i want ramy to stop this somehow. its irritating.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

laboni11 Senior Member
laboni11
laboni11

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
CM should be out in open asap because I can't see Ramesh this sad and depress.I don't give a dam how or when,all I want Ramesh in action.Baki shaab BHaard meya jai.BOY! how much trust he has on KN.As much as I love KN but I am super angry with them on this.GRRHH!Angry

lovely_ladyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

thank u Big smile.mummy made semiya payasam.Wink
then my dream scene can come. lakshmi blaming nisha for Ramy's health and guilty nisha. my dream scene.LOL

i think ramy will confront nisha akele mein and she will tell everything from cm to her love to viraj's sessions etc. 

Wow! I love semiya payasam...Smile

I don't know yar...Ramesh definitely looks really very stressed. There could be a chance his health indeed gets affected. He cannot hold the CM pressure in his mind for long. 

Would Lakshmi believe CM, I don't think so. 

I don't really see Nisha would confess anything to Ramesh. May be her love...that's also very less chance. 

But I do see Dadaji Vs Ramesh soon...both fighting for Nisha's happiness. 
laboni11 Senior Member
laboni11
laboni11

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REMA.HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE.CHEERSSmile

lovely_ladyShwets1502

Go to top