India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 2/5 (Page 16)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
What if Sumit breaks CM truth when he gets confronted? Ramesh would have no chance or time to even question KN then..Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11lovely_lady

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laboni11

@bold- sumit plans has so many loopholes man.I seriously don't get SULee's plan.What are they trying to do?Didn't he lost that key?Sumit is very impulsive and rational.Does he have any backup plans if he fails this one?I must say I didn't even see it's coming Saurav getting into the mess and DOSA will be questioned...

Yeah I'm super confused as well. I thought the FJ would be revealed on Kabir bday but his bday seems to be going well. And what was the point of including Viraj in the plan? And the signature of Kabir? 

And yeah, I've been waiting for Sumit to acknowledge that he lost his keys. But wasn't he in the same factory room? So he just walked passed his keys/ ignored them? 

And yeah I saw Saurav getting into it LOL. Saurav is also on Sumit's hit list now after DoSa. 

Btw, I'm from Canada Laboni! Where are you from??

laboni11Shwets1502

laboni11 Senior Member
laboni11
laboni11

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@laboni When Ramesh told Viraj that he completely trusts KN, we could see he had no confidence when he said that. He already knew what Viraj had told him had truth in it. 
Viraj was going too far by his concern for Nisha which Ramesh couldn't hear. I loved how he stayed strong and dismissed Viraj. 

@ bold- bang on- he was so skeptical cuz the way Viraj said it with so much confidence looked scary to Ramesh.I wil be happy if he stop that stupid dance and question KN alone ab CM asap.VIraj might strike back again.GF/Ramesh wouldn't be happy to see his face again.I felt Viraj tone had pitifulness for Ramy.The guy is sick.He doesn't know how to talk.

lovely_ladyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
But what are those keys for? It's not for his cupboard? Is it his imaginary bank locker key? Confused Also...even if Kabir finds the key, Sumit can openly tell he must have dropped it when he came to visit him on the other day. Or he can tell Saurav stole it from him...LOL
If Sumit brings DoSa...GF would get nervous..and would be on Sumit's side? Confused Or they would show their trust on Saurav as he is one among them?

laboni11lovely_lady

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

@laboni When Ramesh told Viraj that he completely trusts KN, we could see he had no confidence when he said that. He already knew what Viraj had told him had truth in it. 
Viraj was going too far by his concern for Nisha which Ramesh couldn't hear. I loved how he stayed strong and dismissed Viraj. 

@ bold- bang on- he was so skeptical cuz the way Viraj said it with so much confidence looked scary to Ramesh.I wil be happy if he stop that stupid dance and question KN alone ab CM asap.VIraj might strike back again.GF/Ramesh wouldn't be happy to see his face again.I felt Viraj tone had pitifulness for Ramy.The guy is sick.He doesn't know how to talk.

Ramesh couldn't meet Viraj's eyes and tell him confidently that he has complete trust in KN. 

I think he would go to confront...but what would he think when he sees the dance? Would he rethink Viraj might have lied and KN are actually happy together? Whatever it could be, Ramesh would want to know immediately if Viraj had any truth in what he said. He cannot let Viraj loiter around with such facts. He would want to immediately put a full stop for it. 

At the same time, the way Dadaj-Dadi went praising Kabir and how he is perfect for Nisha, it would raised Ramesh's worry and pressure. How would the family react to a truth like CM? Something his daughter has done. 

I absolutely hated the look Viraj was giving Ramesh and the tone he was talking to him. He asks Nisha for marriage and speaks like he is the only one who cares for her in the whole world? In a way, thank God Viraj didn't tell about the visits. It would have broken Ramesh completely. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11deek_210lovely_lady

laboni11 Senior Member
laboni11
laboni11

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

What if Sumit breaks CM truth when he gets confronted? Ramesh would have no chance or time to even question KN then..Confused

but the proof is gone and KN can always come up with stories.They are quite expert in lying now.Which tells me Kabir would want to come out clean but Nisha will stop him.I still don't see Nisha coming out clean with CM as she doesn't want Kabir to leave.

lovely_ladyShwets1502

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

@Isha 
I think Sumit can frame both Saurav and Kabir now and that both are in it together? Saurav cannot possibly take all the blame especially when Ramesh is in the loop. Rameshians would directly point at Sumit in front of everyone...and Dadaji would perhaps transfer the responsibility of the project to Sumit from Kabir? 

I think that spoiler was mere speculation, what we have been discussing. Kabir is in charge, and hence he has to explain how Saurav got his swipe card. 

Agreed to the point about Viraj and Ramesh. Viraj met Ramesh just because he is Nisha's father, else he would have gone to Dadaji for sure. Ramesh maintained respect till the end. He was very strong to stand and here all those what Viraj had to say. I absolutely hated the way Viraj mocked Ramesh at the end saying "Shauk se keejiye"..and also lines like "Aap bade hai, kuch bhi keh sakte hain" "Main jaanta hoon, aap mujhe nafrat karte hai, keejiye" All this just points that Viraj doesn't give a damn for Ramesh. He was just there to mock and tell Ramesh that he is being fooled by his daughter and damaad. 

Thousand questions are running in Ramesh's mind...and also the fear of the moment when KN tells CM is true. With FJ in, though he might be distracted, there is going to be more pressure. 

TBH Shweta, I'm still not completely sure how Sumit plans to frame Kabir for FJ. Say that Kabir made FJ and took RJ? And Ramesh isn't in the loop yet so Saurav can still be framed/ take the blame. Ramesh is only entering the loop it appears, from the precap. He doesn't have the entire background on Sumit as KaSa do (hating Kabir, knowing CM, abusing Dolly, etc.).  

Do you think Dada Ji would appoint Sumit? Wouldn't Sumit also get *technically* blamed as he was basically always there whenever Kabir signed deals? Idk. I think Dada Ji might transfer authority to his sons if anything because they're the only ones who can trust completely. 

Hm...hadn;t factored in swipe card. But no one knows about swipe card except for Saurav and Kabir. So if Saurav is questioned as to how he got in, he can just say he was following Sumit after Sumit swiped open the factory door? I feel like Saurav might take the blame just to save Kabir and thus wouldn't even mention swipe card? And then Kabir counters by proving Saurav innocent.  

Viraj's tone and dialogues were just plain disrespectful. I actually forwarded through a lot of them. Cannot stand them. 

Yeah detective Ramesh is definitely going to return with a vengeance. so many things to focus on!  

Although yeah -- I kinda do fear that Sumit *might* blurt out CM truth if he's cornered in being exposed. There's no way Sumit will go down without attempting to bring down Kabir at least once more. But, Sumit doesn't have proof of CM and Nisha can still lie about it. I honestly think she doesn't feel as guilty about the CM as Kabir does anymore because for her, it's just an obstacle to get over and forget as she wants to make the marriage work. Once the marriage is secure, CM is meaningless and joke. So she would deny I feel ?Kabir is a wildcard. He could be quiet which could make Ramesh suspicious and when Ramesh confronts him he confesses? 

laboni11Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

but the proof is gone and KN can always come up with stories.They are quite expert in lying now.Which tells me Kabir would want to come out clean but Nisha will stop him.I still don't see Nisha coming out clean with CM as she doesn't want Kabir to leave.

But what would Ramesh do? That's the second person who talks about CM. Wouldn't he tell that's the truth when KN goes lying again? Would he still maintain composure seeing KN lying? 

Yes, Sumit doesn't have the proof...but what would KN do if Ramesh questions along? Still lie? Ramesh would BAM Nisha if she goes lying...he can see through her eyes.

laboni11lovely_lady

Go to top