Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Shivani

Didn't Ramesh look like he would have a panic attack in the middle..the way he said BAS! I thought he was going to lose control. His trust on KN is too much. It's going to be broken, or already broken badly. 

I thought he will bam Viral @ one point but, he had lot of control on his anger.He surely have hundred of questions  buzzing in his mind.He is broken badly that he never thought out of all people Viraj will tell him ab CM.It shocked him to the core.
Edited by laboni11 - 8 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks for the quick review of the epi, Shwets! :) 
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Apparently, Sumit changes gears and blames Saurav for FJ instead of Kabir. But Kabir defends Saurav and teams up with Nisha to find real culprit -- that's what the new spoiler said. 

SuLee planning is so confusing. I think they themselves do not quite know what they're doing. What was the point of taking Kabir sign on a check and have Shekawat disappear? Weird. 

It seems like for sure that FJ will break before CM. Maybe CM breaks in public occasion like 50YC? Or maybe start of DoSu LS and DoSa defaming? 

And as for Ramesh, I absolutely loved how he cut off Viraj when Viraj said they'd meet again, and said blatantly that he would not meet him again. It was very good. But again, Viraj ignores that. Also, I do not understand why Viraj said he would protect GKI. Like um hello, do you not remember what you did in the PC and Nisha wedding LOL? So ironic. 

I think Viraj is gonna be in for a rude awakening once he realizes what a huge role Ramesh plays in Nisha's life. He's been operating on the belief that Dada Ji controls all and that's why he doesn't take Ramesh seriously. But when it comes down to Dada Ji or Ramesh, I feel like Ramesh plays a larger role in Nisha's life than anyone else. He is her father after all. By talking-down to Ramesh, Viraj is just ensuring that Nisha will not come back to him because she cannot stand her dad being insulted. 
lovely_lady thumbnail
Originally posted by: laboni11

Thank- you Shwets for moments. πŸ€—

first thing first- I totally loved today's episode.Perfect blend of everything.

Kabir's BD plan by Nisha and cousins.Cake fight,the hug,Dadaji/Dadi wishing him,overwhelmed to see the gift were awesome.Simple yet heart-warming.Mishkat was fab on the kitchen scene.He was so expressive in emotion.πŸ‘
Kabir's inner dilemma of lying and getting close to GF was nice touch to his character.He is dreading this CM- it is killing him and it's a matter of time as he will tell the truth once he is questioned by Ramesh/GF.Also,he is becoming slowly aware of Nisha's presence around.So one month passed of KN married life.So fast.Yaar! NAUC time line is so messed up.
Saurav-doesn't he have the swipe card?He will be framed by Sumit?I mean what will Sumit gain by framing Saurav?Any-who,Kabir is smart enough to come up with some plan against Sumit,with added bonus Ramesh will lead him.Sumit is just cunning but no brains at all.He is good at kitchen politics.
Ramesh-He is ready to question KN shows that some where in his mind he was skeptical of believing Viraj.I don't blame him.When you heard something bad about your loved ones from an outsider your trust and faith is bound to question you.This man amazes me with his composure and attitude.Even though,he had questions regarding CM in his mind but not for a second he let it show in front of Viral.Well-Done Ramy. πŸ‘ I'm curious that if he ever get to see the contract what will be his reaction seeing Singham pic in it?He must be shaking his head and laughing at KN immaturity.
Pre-cap-One word UH-Amazing.Det.Ramy is on mission.KN dance again.Everyone is connecting the dots.Mission CM/FJ is on. Is it going to succeed/fail is yet to see?I have a strong feeling FJ will lead to Viren vs Ramesh.Mazaa Aya Ga.πŸ€ͺ

Yeah I also feel the same  -- Kabir will confess right away if anyone questions him, or he will at least falter before answering, which would again pave the way for CM reveal. 

And well Sumit is miffed with Saurav too. Maybe he decided to frame Saurav to kill two birds with one stone -- FJ is not blamed on him + family will ban Saurav from coming which would also break DoSa business and meetings. Plus Kabir is going to leave in two months anyway. Sumit knows that I think. And yeah, Sumit breaks down in moments of pressure -- he cannot cope. As soon as the plan starts going haywire, Sumit will also start going haywire. 

And I also loved how Ramesh heard what Viraj had to say and then basically dismissed it in front of Viraj and told Viraj that they would never meet again. He was really strong today. 

As for the pic of Singham, I think he might not be amused initially, but will definitely laugh on it later LOL. 
laboni11 thumbnail
[QUOTE=lovely_lady]Apparently, Sumit changes gears and blames Saurav for FJ instead of Kabir. But Kabir defends Saurav and teams up with Nisha to find real culprit -- that's what the new spoiler said. 

hey lovely_lady,I forgot your name.very bad with names-SORRY!😳
really? where did u read the spoiler?but would GH believe Saurav is the culprit?he is part of the family and like a son to them.unless,sumit brings them to warehouse to caught saurav red handed.

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@laboni When Ramesh told Viraj that he completely trusts KN, we could see he had no confidence when he said that. He already knew what Viraj had told him had truth in it. 
Viraj was going too far by his concern for Nisha which Ramesh couldn't hear. I loved how he stayed strong and dismissed Viraj. 

lovely_lady thumbnail
Originally posted by: laboni11

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4369702   

Btw, my name is Isha LOL! nice to meet you! What's your name??

laboni11 thumbnail

Yeah I also feel the same  -- Kabir will confess right away if anyone questions him, or he will at least falter before answering, which would again pave the way for CM reveal. 

And well Sumit is miffed with Saurav too. Maybe he decided to frame Saurav to kill two birds with one stone -- FJ is not blamed on him + family will ban Saurav from coming which would also break DoSa business and meetings. Plus Kabir is going to leave in two months anyway. Sumit knows that I think. And yeah, Sumit breaks down in moments of pressure -- he cannot cope.As soon as the plan starts going haywire, Sumit will also start going haywire. 

@bold- sumit plans has so many loopholes man.I seriously don't get SULee's plan.What are they trying to do?Didn't he lost that key?Sumit is very impulsive and rational.Does he have any backup plans if he fails this one?I must say I didn't even see it's coming Saurav getting into the mess and DOSA will be questioned...

And I also loved how Ramesh heard what Viraj had to say and then basically dismissed it in front of Viraj and told Viraj that they would never meet again. He was really strong today. 

As for the pic of Singham, I think he might not be amused initially, but will definitely laugh on it later LOL. 
[/QUOTE]
laboni11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

Thank-you for the info😊

HEY! It's laboni here.😊😊
where are you from?India?

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Isha 
I think Sumit can frame both Saurav and Kabir now and that both are in it together? Saurav cannot possibly take all the blame especially when Ramesh is in the loop. Rameshians would directly point at Sumit in front of everyone...and Dadaji would perhaps transfer the responsibility of the project to Sumit from Kabir? 

I think that spoiler was mere speculation, what we have been discussing. Kabir is in charge, and hence he has to explain how Saurav got his swipe card. 

Agreed to the point about Viraj and Ramesh. Viraj met Ramesh just because he is Nisha's father, else he would have gone to Dadaji for sure. Ramesh maintained respect till the end. He was very strong to stand and here all those what Viraj had to say. I absolutely hated the way Viraj mocked Ramesh at the end saying "Shauk se keejiye"..and also lines like "Aap bade hai, kuch bhi keh sakte hain" "Main jaanta hoon, aap mujhe nafrat karte hai, keejiye" All this just points that Viraj doesn't give a damn for Ramesh. He was just there to mock and tell Ramesh that he is being fooled by his daughter and damaad. 

Thousand questions are running in Ramesh's mind...and also the fear of the moment when KN tells CM is true. With FJ in, though he might be distracted, there is going to be more pressure.