Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 2/5 - Page 46

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -SH-

Btw due to this strike, we may have episodes from Mon-Thurs OR Mon-Fri. It'll be difficult to shoot for 6 episodes a week if at all they manage to do so.

Some meeting was on couple of days back...So don't know what they have decided. Hope some solution is reached. 

Yes, days can be reduced if at all shooting happens. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Exactly!! He must have told only Ramesh. Either Sumit really breaks it to the family or KN assume GF knows this too?

Even if Sumit tells GF...Again the point of Ramesh getting to know it from Viraj doesn't make any sense. Only possibility is Ramesh confronts KN before family gets to know. 

I think like we said...FJ comes out, Viraj tells about how he told Ramesh about CM..and Nisha thinks family also knows? Or Sumit tells about CM but no one believes? 
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

VJ would enter when LT is near. At least electrons would be on their way to reveal the truth. Or Nisha would know about it. May be with Gaya's re entry, we can say VJ is going to enter as well? 

I don't know...DoSa happening now would be too weird. Dolly has absolutely no feelings for Saurav...and even if she knows I want her to be matured about it and tell Saurav that it's not happening for her now. I don't know how the idea of DoSa, as even mere allegation would be taken by Dadaji and V2. 

Ramesh has to know about abuse also...He has to get ready for Dolly's track also. 

Ramesh should be given time to understand the situation and get his mind clear about it. SV was one place where we saw, when Ramesh has absolutely no clue what's happening, he CANNOT do anything then. Same would go for CM. If CM breaks to the family so soon, soon after Ramesh has just known...then he cannot do anything.

Also..what's the point of Viraj telling Ramesh in a meeting, when he is going to braek it the next day to the family?

gya has to reenter for LT> can buaji make it seem like nisha knew about LT from long but did not tell VK but in reality she only got to know the same day???😕
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Rema I think Nisha knowing or not knowing, or create MU between KNV wouldn't be Gaya's motive..she would have much bigger ones. 
I think Gaya would be back with Viraj to manipulate him against Kabir even before he knows he is his brother. I think she would give a false picture about VJ somehow. I don't understand how Viraj wouldn't question about his mother or his character from Gaya? She would have known her well na? 

Nisha definitely would know about LT before KV for sure. I want her to tell Ramesh at least this time and ask him how to go about it. They would just have the basic truth, but not the story. 
Teogapi thumbnail

Exactly!! He must have told only Ramesh. Either Sumit really breaks it to the family or KN assume GF knows this too?

i wnat cm to come out in a crucial time. it has to be when k too falls for n. why should always n be the only one to get hurt?? both should fall and then gf except ramy should ask tem to get LS. kabir too should be punished for his mistake.😆
Teogapi thumbnail

@Rema I think Nisha knowing or not knowing, or create MU between KNV wouldn't be Gaya's motive..she would have much bigger ones. 

I think Gaya would be back with Viraj to manipulate him against Kabir even before he knows he is his brother. I think she would give a false picture about VJ somehow. I don't understand how Viraj wouldn't question about his mother or his character from Gaya? She would have known her well na? 

Nisha definitely would know about LT before KV for sure. I want her to tell Ramesh at least this time and ask him how to go about it. They would just have the basic truth, but not the story. 

what if the illegal angle is just a rumour by gaya and kabir calls vj to india for that??? matlab gaya dosent want kabir to askf for a share in the property hence the illegitimate tag and kabir gets sad and vj enters???
I want nisha to findout along with ramy.  ya phir ramy to find it out and share it withnisha. and when they are waiting for the right time to tell lt breaks out.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Teogapi

i wnat cm to come out in a crucial time. it has to be when k too falls for n. why should always n be the only one to get hurt?? both should fall and then gf except ramy should ask tem to get LS. kabir too should be punished for his mistake.😆

If CM comes out, GF would either ask them to be together, or separate them now itself knowing Kabir is a fraud. 

But...if KN were together in CM, wouldn't GF have to think Nisha knew about FJ too? I mean...Nisha wouldn't be quiet.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Teogapi

what if the illegal angle is just a rumour by gaya and kabir calls vj to india for that??? matlab gaya dosent want kabir to askf for a share in the property hence the illegitimate tag and kabir gets sad and vj enters???

I want nisha to findout along with ramy.  ya phir ramy to find it out and share it withnisha. and when they are waiting for the right time to tell lt breaks out.

But our timeline states Kabir has to be illegitimate na. If he isn't, why would VJ even leave India? 

Somehow I feel, VJ would enter just before LT truth breaks...😕

Nisha can't possibly think of playing with LT truth on her own. Ramesh knows about LT and she has to take his help. 
Teogapi thumbnail

If CM comes out, GF would either ask them to be together, or separate them now itself knowing Kabir is a fraud. 

But...if KN were together in CM, wouldn't GF have to think Nisha knew about FJ too? I mean...Nisha wouldn't be quiet.

point. gf will believe its coz of kabir's carelessness but not his saazish. i feel onlyfj is revealed now. abhi cm reveal kiya toh aage story mein thare wont be much spice. then they have to bring in vj immediately. maybe viraj says humne aapke family ko batadiya but in reality its only ramy??? 
what if ramy comes to knhfor confrontation afterfj and sees kabir consoling nisha?? wont he be confused?? will he think kabir is chance maroying on nisha???
Teogapi thumbnail

But our timeline states Kabir has to be illegitimate na. If he isn't, why would VJ even leave India? 

Somehow I feel, VJ would enter just before LT truth breaks...😕

Nisha can't possibly think of playing with LT truth on her own. Ramesh knows about LT and she has to take his help. 

but if timeleine is the pronlem wont gaya have suspected anything?? she was too cool and she used viraj ka bhai not vasundra ka beta. 
i think nisha will want tot ell kabir but wont be able to and it just breaks out like pc???