Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 2/5 - Page 45

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Now with CM out, assuming...VJs entry is near then? Dadaji cannot possibly forget to call VJ and inform about CM? 
That's where I feel CM might be known only to Ramesh...and he would be convinced by Kabir not to tell his mother?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

Now with CM out, assuming...VJs entry is near then? Dadaji cannot possibly forget to call VJ and inform about CM? 

That's where I feel CM might be known only to Ramesh...and he would be convinced by Kabir not to tell his mother?

Me too.. I still have doubt on GF knowing about CM. Maybe it'll be implied but won't be the truth?

It's a chain.. If CM comes out, VJ has to be here soon and once she's here then LT would be here too. In between all this we have KN, RaKa, DoSa and Sumit's BP.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -SH-

Me too.. I still have doubt on GF knowing about CM. Maybe it'll be implied but won't be the truth?

It's a chain.. If CM comes out, VJ has to be here soon and once she's here then LT would be here too. In between all this we have KN, RaKa, DoSa and Sumit's BP.

If VJ comes, she wouldn't care about CM or anything...She would just want Kabir out of India..with or without Nisha. She wouldn't be ready to stay in Jaipur for sure. 

I wouldn't mind CM coming out after FJ ends. May be in due course of FJ, Ramesh might able to deduce what can be the solution to CM? He has to be ready, else Dadaji would go for his OWN decisions. 

DoSa can always wait...and I honestly don't want it to happen so soon. KN is more or else established...there is trust and love too. RaKa is going to be tested..and I find RN coming back too. 
-Facetious- thumbnail

If VJ comes, she wouldn't care about CM or anything...She would just want Kabir out of India..with or without Nisha. She wouldn't be ready to stay in Jaipur for sure. 

I wouldn't mind CM coming out after FJ ends. May be in due course of FJ, Ramesh might able to deduce what can be the solution to CM? He has to be ready, else Dadaji would go for his OWN decisions. 

DoSa can always wait...and I honestly don't want it to happen so soon. KN is more or else established...there is trust and love too. RaKa is going to be tested..and I find RN coming back too. 

It'd be a waste story or dramawise if VJ comes down to India and goes back without LT coming out. Similarly DoSa would have a huge role during Sumit's BP, I'm not saying Dolly should fall in love but something more from Saurav.

I always wanted CM to be before Ramesh for sometime then rest of the family.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

It'd be a waste story or dramawise if VJ comes down to India and goes back without LT coming out. Similarly DoSa would have a huge role during Sumit's BP, I'm not saying Dolly should fall in love but something more from Saurav.

what if its kind of an airport reuninon for viraj and vj??? vj and kabir leaving india and then viraj also there in airport and viraj recogonises vj???😕
Shwets1502 thumbnail

VJ would enter when LT is near. At least electrons would be on their way to reveal the truth. Or Nisha would know about it. May be with Gaya's re entry, we can say VJ is going to enter as well? 

I don't know...DoSa happening now would be too weird. Dolly has absolutely no feelings for Saurav...and even if she knows I want her to be matured about it and tell Saurav that it's not happening for her now. I don't know how the idea of DoSa, as even mere allegation would be taken by Dadaji and V2. 

Ramesh has to know about abuse also...He has to get ready for Dolly's track also. 

Ramesh should be given time to understand the situation and get his mind clear about it. SV was one place where we saw, when Ramesh has absolutely no clue what's happening, he CANNOT do anything then. Same would go for CM. If CM breaks to the family so soon, soon after Ramesh has just known...then he cannot do anything.

Also..what's the point of Viraj telling Ramesh in a meeting, when he is going to braek it the next day to the family?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Rema Why would Viraj be in airport...Also even if Viraj recognises, VJ might always brush it away and leave.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Btw due to this strike, we may have episodes from Mon-Thurs OR Mon-Fri. It'll be difficult to shoot for 6 episodes a week if at all they manage to do so.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@Rema Why would Viraj be in airport...Also even if Viraj recognises, VJ might always brush it away and leave.

aivey😆
-Facetious- thumbnail

Also..what's the point of Viraj telling Ramesh in a meeting, when he is going to braek it the next day to the family?

Exactly!! He must have told only Ramesh. Either Sumit really breaks it to the family or KN assume GF knows this too?