Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

So S2 would definitely be greyish? 

Badnaami is definitely there. VJ also thinks it's better to leave the country itself? This would be a huge blow for Kabir for sure. 

And an awesome opportunity for RaKa ðŸ˜ˆ

Jokes apart, if this is true, it's gonna break Kabir. All his life he's missed his dad and then he'll come to know it's some unknown rapist? Oh the horror 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SH-

If it was an affair or if she was raped.. in either case it's a black mark on their crest. He wouldn't have waited to throw her out. Considering we have the sonography report, VJ wouldn't want to tell the truth either. What if S2 had tried to physically harm the child?

Or may be he wanted VJ to abort, which she didn't and hence left when the truth came out? 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Shivani That's where I find danger for RaKa...I mean..If Kabir detest the idea of father itself, would RaKa sustain then? 
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

He thought it's an affair and doesn't believe it's a rape? 😕 If he knew it was a rape and yet he did that...then S2 isn't going to be a good character.

I feel like we've already gotten hints that S2 wasn't the best character around? Viraj mainly grew up with him (Mom left and dad died) and has constantly stated that he didn't have a happy childhood. Idk, I always got the feeling that S2 was a very strict, harsh type of person. 
shivani_agl thumbnail
i guess s2 wouldnt have listened to vasundhara... him being all royal n pompous!!
he was always supposed to be a grey character!!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

He thought it's an affair and doesn't believe it's a rape? 😕 If he knew it was a rape and yet he did that...then S2 isn't going to be a good character.

He doesn't have to be grey. Try and read how Rajputi widows are treated still. Many of your questions will be answered.
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don't get this Lt thing completely since I've not seen those episodes related to viraj..and who's  s2 .. Can some one explain what u guys r assuming related to vj?
I just know v had a dadaji n his dad died n den mom left him n he writes letters to his mother which he doesn't post :p
shivani_agl thumbnail
well i am finding all this odd regarding vj avoiding kabir... there is more to it...than what meets the eye...
its said she never had time for kabir!!
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_lady

I feel like we've already gotten hints that S2 wasn't the best character around? Viraj mainly grew up with him (Mom left and dad died) and has constantly stated that he didn't have a happy childhood. Idk, I always got the feeling that S2 was a very strict, harsh type of person. 

I get the same feeling too. High egoistic and materialistic?
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani_agl

i guess s2 wouldnt have listened to vasundhara... him being all royal n pompous!!

he was always supposed to be a grey character!!

What about VJs family then? 😕 They also left her?