Moments of the day - 2/5 - Page 41

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by shivani_agl

i have this odd feeling that vj might have been raped n kabir was the result ... jo hr pal unhe khatakta hain...remember radha bua of sasural genda phool...

Could be. But VJ does seem cordial with Kabir, but just a little distant because of her work. Also..why would that stop VJ from coming to India, or even leave India for that matter.
Originally posted by -SH-

This is what I didn't want to hear. ðŸ˜†

I can't even imagine the show pausing at this juncture...😆

i have this odd feeling that vj might have been raped n kabir was the result ... jo hr pal unhe khatakta hain...remember radha bua of sasural genda phool...

Interesting. Quite possible actually. Maybe this is why she was thrown out by S2?
dunno know!!!
maybe s2 came to know abt her pregnancy n thought otherwise n banished without any explanation...
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Could be. But VJ does seem cordial with Kabir, but just a little distant because of her work. Also..why would that stop VJ from coming to India, or even leave India for that matter.

Badnaami?
It's quite possibly and we had thought about that too. So S2 thinks it was an affair or else, VJ is like "black mark" for their khandaan and sends her out? But wouldn't S2 had known VJ was pregnant then? She seems to have hidden it from everyone. 
Originally posted by -SH-

Badnaami?

So S2 would definitely be greyish? 

Badnaami is definitely there. VJ also thinks it's better to leave the country itself? This would be a huge blow for Kabir for sure. 
if you remember the viraj kaira part were kaira asks abt family then viraj says ki hamare dadaji ne hmari maa ki saari yaadein mita di thi!!
y would he do such a thing without knowing the secret!!
Originally posted by Shwets1502

It's quite possibly and we had thought about that too. So S2 thinks it was an affair or else, VJ is like "black mark" for their khandaan and sends her out? But wouldn't S2 had known VJ was pregnant then? She seems to have hidden it from everyone. 

If it was an affair or if she was raped.. in either case it's a black mark on their crest. He wouldn't have waited to throw her out. Considering we have the sonography report, VJ wouldn't want to tell the truth either. What if S2 had tried to physically harm the child?

if you remember the viraj kaira part were kaira asks abt family then viraj says ki hamare dadaji ne hmari maa ki saari yaadein mita di thi!!
y would he do such a thing without knowing the secret!!

He thought it's an affair and doesn't believe it's a rape? 😕 If he knew it was a rape and yet he did that...then S2 isn't going to be a good character.