Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yeah I guess they will confess if questioned. I strongly feel like FJ will break first and them CM and then Kabir in super bad books. But would why the family allow Nisha to go back to her house with Kabir then? Plus she isn't crying in the segment at first, she's just standing worriedly and then Viraj comes to talk to her. 

I don't understand, everything is breaking so fast LOL. When revealing Sumit and clearing is name, is that when Kabir falls for Nisha and accepts it? Do you think it could be possible for him to leave without every explicitly confessing his feelings for her? 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

Yeah I guess they will confess if questioned. I strongly feel like FJ will break first and them CM and then Kabir in super bad books. But would why the family allow Nisha to go back to her house with Kabir then? Plus she isn't crying in the segment at first, she's just standing worriedly and then Viraj comes to talk to her. 

I don't understand, everything is breaking so fast LOL. When revealing Sumit and clearing is name, is that when Kabir falls for Nisha and accepts it? Do you think it could be possible for him to leave without every explicitly confessing his feelings for her? 

So may be Nisha isn't there for truth breaks and she comes home worried? May be Viraj does the confrontation at GS, with Dadaji-Moren and Ramesh? Or just with Ramesh? May be Saurav getting caught to be the start of the process? 

I think "break" would happen in a moment always. So I think it's perfectly fine. As for Kabir falling for Nisha...TBH..that's the least worries. Kabir wouldn't leave Nisha until he is sure everything would be fine.
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i still think viraj will not say the full truth abt CM and the family therefore thinks Kabir is at fault here...he wont want Nisha in a bad image here
And i think she supported Kabir infront of the family and walked out with him brushing of all attempts of the family to make her stay

still the cousins are there...they wudnt think all this fits, especially when they knw Nisha is in luv

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

i still think viraj will not say the full truth abt CM and the family therefore thinks Kabir is at fault here...he wont want Nisha in a bad image here

And i think she supported Kabir infront of the family and walked out with him brushing of all attempts of the family to make her stay

still the cousins are there...they wudnt think all this fits, especially when they knw Nisha is in luv

Nisha walks out...😆 Wah! She has done everything and walks out at the end? 😆 I don't see that. Dadaji can send her out..that can happen...😆 

CM in front of family would mess up everything. May be Viraj tells FJ to Ramesh, and Ramesh tells only that to Dadaji? And doesn't tell about CM? 

CM out would mean, VJ have to enter also. 
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

So may be Nisha isn't there for truth breaks and she comes home worried? May be Viraj does the confrontation at GS, with Dadaji-Moren and Ramesh? Or just with Ramesh? May be Saurav getting caught to be the start of the process? 

I think "break" would happen in a moment always. So I think it's perfectly fine. As for Kabir falling for Nisha...TBH..that's the least worries. Kabir wouldn't leave Nisha until he is sure everything would be fine.

Yeah, I feel like her and Kabir both aren't there when the truth breaks. Idk, otherwise there's no way they'd be in KNH being so calm. Family would stop Nisha from going back I feel. 

I wonder where Saurav fits into this. So Kabir and Saurav are both framed for FJ? Viraj says Kabir was doing it and Saurav would be found with Kabir's swipecard. I feel like Ramesh would get invovled in clearing KaSa name. But if CM breaks and Ramesh is so heart-broken and angry at KN why would he believe Kabir is innocent? 

I understand that breaks happen fast, I just meant like everything was being speeded up -- compared to the slow last 2 weeks we had (except for the latter part of last week). 
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

@bold - The thing is Viraj himself doesn't know the entire truth. He thinks his Miss Nisha has been trapped by Kabir in this CM and she's living her life in misery coz she took the decision for her family. Nisha would put him straight that she's equally involved.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

Yeah, I feel like her and Kabir both aren't there when the truth breaks. Idk, otherwise there's no way they'd be in KNH being so calm. Family would stop Nisha from going back I feel. 

I wonder where Saurav fits into this. So Kabir and Saurav are both framed for FJ? Viraj says Kabir was doing it and Saurav would be found with Kabir's swipecard. I feel like Ramesh would get invovled in clearing KaSa name. But if CM breaks and Ramesh is so heart-broken and angry at KN why would he believe Kabir is innocent? 

I understand that breaks happen fast, I just meant like everything was being speeded up -- compared to the slow last 2 weeks we had (except for the latter part of last week). 

Viraj does the truth-break and goes to KNH to meet Nisha? 

Family would go back if they take CM seriously? What if they tell KN not to behave childishly and they can't separate? 

I think Saurav would be caught..and Kabir goes to release him or something? Meanwhile Viraj does the truth break in front of GF? I wish it's only Ramesh. And then the KV fight happens..and later KN decides to go to GF, where FJ only has broken? 

I think Ramesh wouldn't be able to support KN so immediately. He already feels so betrayed. He would take time. But yes, he would come around eventually and give his support. 
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehrana

Wouldnt it be quite dumb if anyone other than Rupan even believes that Saurav would do FJ or help Kabir in it? Anyway it is confusing that all this is happening and Saurav isnt in the picture.

Oh, i would love to see Nisha getting harmed. Lol...sadistic i know but a little emotional drama from Kabir would be nice to watch.

@bold...i think we have pretty much established that viraj is currently being blind and stupid😆. He would probably think that Ms. Nisha is pulling a Basanti moment for him.

Basanti moment???hahahah🤣 that cracked me up..u r too funny..the best thing I've heard today..but srsly its so obvious she only cares about kabir now
Saurav being framed is quite difficult to believe..y wud he even Di that? No logic just like kabir n dupatta thing
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Another offscreen segment.. Koi toh kaam ki news do ðŸ¤”
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

Another offscreen segment.. Koi toh kaam ki news do ðŸ¤”

Link on?